just measured 6.8x5, what percentile cock am I?

When one of my friends in high school was fingering a foid, he said she could barely take 2 fingers of his inside. So perhaps they use 2 only.
yeah, 5 inch girth is decent to say the least end of discussion

More than decent actually. :Comfy: It’s big.
A lot of these incels here probably take advice from women on the internet who (99.99% chance) have a bc over 30 and experimented with different guys for so long that 5 inch is "not it" to them anymore

that would just mean that your 5 incher is not the problem but the girl youre with

A lot of these incels here probably take advice from women on the internet who (99.99% chance) have a bc over 30 and experimented with different guys for so long that 5 inch is "not it" to them anymore

that would just mean that your 5 incher is not the problem but the girl youre with
Women actually often say that size doesn’t matter and they don’t care about it all. They got a point, I only see men talking and worrying about it constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
the difference between 5 and 6 is way smaller than 5 and 4.5, let me also remind you that ~4.5 is the actual average,

im a complete virgin with an 8x5
So you are speaking from pure speculation.

The reality of penis size is that most women can easily take 5.5+ inches. I’ve met maybe 1 woman in my entire life that couldn’t take my girth and I’m quite certain that had more to do with her being super nervous than my size being too big. Statistically 5 inches is not small but just because male penis size averages out at 4.5 doesn’t mean female vaginas develop identically to match that. The average vagina can handle insertions much larger than the average male penis girth.

When men claim women have a hard time taking 5+ inches vaginally or anally I laugh to myself because they are either larping, don’t have real life experience or the chick was clearly not interested in fucking them and that was the excuse they were given. I’ve done anal on the first date with 6 women and never was there a need to even “warm up” half the time I’m thinking “damn I wish my dick was bigger” because she obviously could take more if I had it.

You’re coping heavily that a girl who can take more than 5 inches is a whore. Statistically that doesn’t even make sense. Why are the odds that of 60 women even 10 of them have whore level body counts? We’re talking 30+?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
So you are speaking from pure speculation.

The reality of penis size is that most women can easily take 5.5+ inches. I’ve met maybe 1 woman in my entire life that couldn’t take my girth and I’m quite certain that had more to do with her being super nervous than my size being too big. Statistically 5 inches is not small but just because male penis size averages out at 4.5 doesn’t mean female vaginas develop identically to match that. The average vagina can handle insertions much larger than the average male penis girth.

When men claim women have a hard time taking 5+ inches vaginally or anally I laugh to myself because they are either larping, don’t have real life experience or the chick was clearly not interested in fucking them and that was the excuse they were given. I’ve done anal on the first date with 6 women and never was there a need to even “warm up” half the time I’m thinking “damn I wish my dick was bigger” because she obviously could take more if I had it.
didnt read projection

didnt read projection
It’s so funny to think you might get laid someday because you’ll be fucking her thinking you’re “stretching her out” with your 5 inches of girth

FYI I’m 6 inches at the base

Your dick is as girthy as my penis head is

Please do the math for me what the odds are that 60 women were all whores who could easily take up to 6 inches no problem?

• +1
It’s so funny to think you might get laid someday because you’ll be fucking her thinking you’re “stretching her out” with your 5 inches of girth

FYI I’m 6 inches at the base

Your dick is as girthy as my penis head is

Please do the math for me what the odds are that 60 women were all whores who could easily take up to 6 inches no problem?
Whats ur length and midshaft girth?

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
Saved by ur length, get to clamping boyo
if 4.5 is the actual statistical average and 5.5 is the ideal (at least i think so) then 5 being between the two is decent, and when I have a strong EQ Im easily above 5 like ~5.1 maybe more but at that point its autistic

if 4.5 is the actual statistical average and 5.5 is the ideal (at least i think so) then 5 being between the two is decent, and when I have a strong EQ Im easily above 5 like ~5.1 maybe more but at that point its autistic
5 inches girth can do the job. It’s not good. But it is enough

Also 4.5 is the AVERAGE, not the modal

kind of how if people say for length, if 8 is ideal and 5.5 is the average (bone pressed and sometimes its below) then between the two a decent length is 6.75 which id also say is "decent".

• +1
7.2 length non bone pressed
7.6 bone pressed

5.6 Mid shaft
6 base
When did it stop growing and do u ever get comments on the size? If so how many outta the 60

5 inches girth can do the job. It’s not good. But it is enough

Also 4.5 is the AVERAGE, not the modal
distribution of penis girth is normal so the mode equals the average, either way what is your point?

• +1
kind of how if people say for length, if 8 is ideal and 5.5 is the average (bone pressed and sometimes its below) then between the two a decent length is 6.75 which id also say is "decent".
If the average salary is 20k and the ideal salary is 100k, the middle is 60k which is shit

distribution of penis girth is normal so the mode equals the average, either way what is your point?
My point is ur 5 inches girth is nothing to flaunt ablut, its shit, get to clamping

• +1
My point is ur 5 inches girth is nothing to flaunt ablut, its shit, get to clamping
Nah im good that stuff can destroy your nerves and make permanent injuries such as loss of sensation, I'd rather be smart and take the 5.1

• +1
When did it stop growing and do u ever get comments on the size? If so how many outta the 60
The last change in size I saw was around the age of 23 after doing PE

After about 6 months of consistent PE my non bone pressed length went up to 7.5 and my base girth increased to 6 inches from 5.75.

However after being forced to quit PE due having some serious BS happen in my personal life that interfered with my ability to stay consistent, my length went down to 7-7.2 but my base girth stayed the same at 6 and has been that way ever since.

Prior to PE my measurements were 6.9 nbpel and 5.5 mseg with a 5.75 base.

Women sometimes make comments about my dick, they are not uncommon but they are not common either.

Plenty of women don’t seem to find my dick size significant at all and don’t even mention it. Some women will acknowledge I have a big dick and very few will make a big deal out of it.

When girls do acknowledge my penis size it is rarely an obsession (although this has ocassionally happened) but more like a passive observation, something they bring up as another aspect of me that is attractive if the topic comes up, meaning they won’t hesitate to call it big or on the bigger side if they are to talk about it. I’ve never had a woman call me small.

• Love it
The last change in size I saw was around the age of 23 after doing PE

After about 6 months of consistent PE my non bone pressed length went up to 7.5 and my base girth increased to 6 inches from 5.75.

However after being forced to quit PE due having some serious BS happen in my personal life that interfered with my ability to stay consistent, my length went down to 7-7.2 but my base girth stayed the same at 6 and has been that way ever since.

Prior to PE my measurements were 6.9 nbpel and 5.5 mseg with a 5.75 base.

Women sometimes make comments about my dick, they are not uncommon but they are not common either.

Plenty of women don’t seem to find my dick size significant at all and don’t even mention it. Some women will acknowledge I have a big dick and very few will make a big deal out of it.

When girls do acknowledge my penis size it is rarely an obsession (although this has ocassionally happened) but more like a passive observation, something they bring up as another aspect of me that is attractive if the topic comes up, meaning they won’t hesitate to call it big or on the bigger side if they are to talk about it. I’ve never had a woman call me small.
What was ur bp after pe?

Also thanks for in depth reply

Do u think that u were the biggest for what? Half the woman?

• +1
What was ur bp after pe?

Also thanks for in depth reply

Do u think that u were the biggest for what? Half the woman?
My BP after PE maxed 7.8 when I was first stopped but has since gone down to 7.6 max where it is currently

I probably was the biggest for half if not more but even then, they didn’t feel the need to make me aware of that

• +1
My BP after PE maxed 7.8 when I was first stopped but has since gone down to 7.6 max where it is currently

I probably was the biggest for half if not more but even then, they didn’t feel the need to make me aware of that
Have u ever had a girl obsess over it?

Have u ever had a girl obsess over it?
I’ve been with a couple women who talk about it a lot and bring it up a lot but that is not the usual experience

One chick I was seeing recently seemed really obsessed with it and always wanted photos and would routinely bring up my penis size unprompted which was weird because she also mentioned having been with a larger penis once before but she seemed REALLY obsessed with mine

However I think it’s because they didn’t mesh too well personality wise. She didn’t seem very fond of the guy when recalling the story so I think this sort of deemphasized his penis. She said she never felt very comfortable with him which I assume contributed to the sex not being great even though he had a large dick.

• +1