just measured 6.8x5, what percentile cock am I?

Send pic in pms, I'm a Cockologist.

Images 15

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
The real reason iโ€™m like this is cause im dickcel. If i had 8x6 i would never talk about penises again (maybe)
Cope you still would because youโ€™ve got schizophrenia. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Cope you still would because youโ€™ve got schizophrenia. :hnghn:
question
how do you know so much about women and cocks
arent u muslim
do u have 4 wives that you smash daily

• +1
question
how do you know so much about women and cocks
arent u muslim
do u have 4 wives that you smash daily
Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with cockology, God created our bodies did He not? As long as thereโ€™s no sexual attraction involved, itโ€™s ok. And nah, Iโ€™m a virgin. No one wants me. :feelscry:

• +1
Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with cockology, God created our bodies did He not? As long as thereโ€™s no sexual attraction involved, itโ€™s ok. And nah, Iโ€™m a virgin. No one wants me. :feelscry:
nah ik i was just surprised at the knowledge

nah ik i was just surprised at the knowledge
It all began when one of my best friends asked what my size was, in my early 20s. I had no idea, so I measured a few days later. Length first, decided to see how I stacked up against others and from there I learned girth is also important, did research into all things cock and slowly but surely increased my knowledge, not just about dicks but also sex and womenโ€™s bodies in general.

• +1
idk man it looks so fucking small to me and i said 4 for girth but im not even sure i need to actually measure but it looks slim

i wish cock wasnt important like that
length you can fix by losing weight and shit like that but girth is crucial. Bruuuuutally over. Start now nigga or its suifuel

@Michael Myers is this good? I dont want to post pics publically of my cock but ive been doing loads of clamping and stretching

the 6.8 is BP btw
mirin the clamping. need to do some all days with the toesheilds and shit. dm me for more PE advice

length you can fix by losing weight and shit like that but girth is crucial. Bruuuuutally over. Start now nigga or its suifuel
start now what
how do u increase girth

It all began when one of my best friends asked what my size was, in my early 20s. I had no idea, so I measured a few days later. Length first, decided to see how I stacked up against others and from there I learned girth is also important, did research into all things cock and slowly but surely increased my knowledge, not just about dicks but also sex and womenโ€™s bodies in general.
and would you happen to have the best cockmaxxing guide here ?

No, incel, bp is a jewish trick
mirin the misinformation
start now what
how do u increase girth
Penis enlargement

Clamping and pumping would be great for girth. Extendors are for length. If you cant get equipment then maybe some basic silicone toe shields or finger guards for soft clamping. Check the guides from betty and MOUSE. If nothing then you can do Manuals.
First post ur size on my profile wall

Second

Its borderline dickcel, .2 more inches and youโ€™re not dickcel but on the small end of โ€œbigโ€

7.5+ is not dickcel
7x5 or 7x5.5 is optimal, though it may change person to person slightly depending on who you are fucking. More girth would limit the womans ability to give top so on and so forth without teeth. You can abviously go bigger but my point still stands
im at around 7.5x5 and im doing fine

length wise ur good, girth could be more especially for white girls who have pussies wider than a black hole
Mirin so hard:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Go learn about anatomy, you absolute schizophrenic nutjob. :hnghn:
exist but talking about a 1% of a 1%. Completely pointless
Send pic in pms, I'm a Cockologist.

View attachment 2997418
me unironically
I started way earlier XD and its over for me. FUARK this Rotting life
and would you happen to have the best cockmaxxing guide here ?
I think that betty and Mouse have one along with that, check the BOTB. r/gettingbigger and r/ajelqforyou are the meccas of PE.