Just nearly doubled my income

User28823

User28823

Kraken
Just found another way to make money from home on top of my current job, can make $40 an hour on top of my salary job

and best part is I barely do anything at my job so while I get paid there I'll be grinding another $40 on top of it, practically doubling my income

best part is... u can work whenever u want, wherever u want

can be pulling in 147k now if I max this out, can make even more if I wanted too :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
almost 9-12k a month after tax (depending on how much i put into this) 😈😈😈

and if I ever got fired from my job? no stress, can just do this

i would post what it is but that would mean more competition for me, but the tasks require good coding knowledge anyway so 99% of yall won't pass the qualification tests anyway :lul::lul::lul:

TIME TO SPAM ADDY AND GET TO WORK... but i'll prolly start in 2024 cuz im lazy rn and going on vacation soon :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Neptune299, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Just use it all on slots stupid nigga

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
real nigga mentality... is it legal tho?

jews.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and User28823
You can also double your salary every month by making a bet ( 2.00 ods)

from 9k to 18k every month!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and nanefer
why did he do it
He wanted to see if one of those indians on fiver who make custom videos would agree to make a vid saying "death to all jews" then they actually did and pewdiepie got canceled and lost so much money

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
piece of shit @User28823

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and User28823
from 500 rupees to 1000

good job

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, Skywalker, shieldzz and 2 others
I know how to rebirth into a mogger but I'm not going to tell you because there will be competition

This thread is pointless if you're not going to drop the banger method bro, this you btw:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Skywalker and User28823
this nigga makes 40$ hour meanwhile im losing 40$ a day on betting and after i cant afford food
well now its more like $86+/hr but depends on how many hours I put into this a week

I know how to rebirth into a mogger but I'm not going to tell you because there will be competition

This thread is pointless if you're not going to drop the banger method bro, this you btw:
View attachment 2609698
i'll give u a hint, i found this method from r/WFHJobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
i'll give u a hint, i found this method from r/WFHJobs
Are you a fiver indian who got an upgrade into some startup or some shit

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
well now its more like $86+/hr but depends on how many hours I put into this a week
so easy to make money as a programeer with coding . meanwhile as a med student i have to wait 4.5 more years to get fucking paid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a fiver indian who got an upgrade into some startup or some shit
no i work fulltime as a software engineer at home but because i barely have any work assigned to me i've been looking for other work from home and finally found it, although my ideal way would be 100% passive income

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
can’t discuss it unless you have a top secret security clearance
@PseudoMaxxer @GuyFromSingapore Do I have clearance?
I give a solemn oath I shan't say a word to a single soul, and my word is my bond.

so easy to make money as a programeer with coding . meanwhile as a med student i have to wait 4.5 more years to get fucking paid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brooooooooooooooootal, my sister is in med school by the time she graduates in debt i'll have a paid off house :lul: :lul: :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: shieldzz
no i work fulltime as a software engineer at home but because i barely have any work assigned to me i've been looking for other work from home and finally found it, although my ideal way would be 100% passive income
Nice how long have you been a software engineer. I'd be genuinely impressed if you managed to get entry level during this year

brooooooooooooooootal, my sister is in med school by the time she graduates in debt i'll have a paid off house :lul: :lul: :lul:
atleast i will have 4-5k eur per month :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

dm it to me please (the future mod of this section) and pay commission :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Nice how long have you been a software engineer. I'd be genuinely impressed if you managed to get entry level during this year
i am the luckiest man alive.......... i got an offer about 1-2 months after graduating with 0 internships and experience, but it was mostly a behavioral interview besides some basic coding questions and I did side projects so they must have liked that

i am the luckiest man alive.......... i got an offer about 1-2 months after graduating with 0 internships and experience, but it was mostly a behavioral interview besides some basic coding questions and I did side projects so they must have liked that
were you coding since you were little?

That is lucky now you just gotta ride the wave and get junior level from them training you I guess. That's what all the oldheads say at least. I found a way to make passive income recently, but it does require a little bit of maintenance, but it's not hard if you hire people to do it for you for cheap. I might be willing to trade methods jew style, but the method I'm trying to mess with requires a little bit of creativity to get the ball rolling.

Also can't guarantee the method I'd be giving is on par with yours if you do accept the offer, but the potential for it is practically limitless as far as money goes (obviously there's a limit, but when you make so much money from it, it'll feel that way).

Last edited:
no i didn't touch code until freshman year of college
damn do you live in the us 40/hr full time assuming you doubled doesn't seem that much for a swe. Ive had internships pay way more than this

That is lucky now you just gotta ride the wave and get junior level from them training you I guess. That's what all the oldheads say at least. I found a way to make passive income recently, but it does require a little bit of maintenance, but it's not hard if you hire people to do it for you for cheap. I might be willing to trade methods jew style, but the method I'm trying to mess with requires a little bit of creativity to get the ball rolling.

Also can't guarantee the method I'd be giving is on par with yours if you do accept the offer.
not willing to do any hiring and management tbh, but thx

damn do you live in the us 40/hr full time assuming you doubled doesn't seem that much for a swe. Ive had internships pay way more than this
i said nearly doubled, this new method pays less but its close to my hourly rate

not willing to do any hiring and management tbh, but thx
I understand. The management you'd be doing is limited as fuck though, which is why I recommended. It's practically hands off for the most part and the hiring is relatively cheap, even a wagie could do it.

but your base job is 40/hr
tbf my brother earns around that but he hasn't touched code since starting his full time job for 6 months now and its probably gonna be 8 months before he does anything

46 not including EOY bonus and stock benefit
im assuming your company isn't in any major state, even for remote, i live in a super lcol area and thats why my brother only earns like 65k/yr base, and isn't 46/hr doubled closer to 200-240k/ yr

im assuming your company isn't in any major state, even for remote, i live in a super lcol area and thats why my brother only earns like 65k/yr base, and isn't 46/hr doubled closer to 200-240k/ yr
factoring in your bonuses and stocks

again, i said NEARLY doubled, some of these projects pay $37.5, most pay $40, occasionally u get a project paying $80 an hour so the range is estimated a lot

again, i said NEARLY doubled, some of these projects pay $37.5, most pay $40, occasionally u get a project paying $80 an hour so the range is estimated a lot
i mean shii id assume you'd be earning alot more than 130k-147k with those two tasks,