Just nearly doubled my income

i mean shii id assume you'd be earning alot more than 130k-147k with those two tasks,
after tax, self-employment tax will hit heavy on top of my normal tax at my employed job

after tax, self-employment tax will hit heavy on top of my normal tax at my employed job
i mean the second task just sounds like consultancy and dont you get bitched for your hours for the most part if your an independent unless your contracting with a major company

i mean the second task just sounds like consultancy and dont you get bitched for your hours for t he most part if your an independent unless your contracting with a major company
also if it is consultancy its almost always gonna be more brutal than a standard full time job unless your in faang or unicorn

i mean the second task just sounds like consultancy and dont you get bitched for your hours for t he most part if your an independent unless your contracting with a major company
i only have tasks assigned to me, the work is easier than my current job, if i said what it is you'd lol

also if it is consultancy its almost always gonna be more brutal than a standard full time job unless your in faang or unicorn
also, if i wanted i'd grind leetcode and break into FAANG but i don't want to, can't stand leetcode

i only have tasks assigned to me, the work is easier than my current job, if i said what it is you'd lol
do you still record your 40 hours or does the company record your hours for you

do you still record your 40 hours or does the company record your hours for you
i mean you did say if you put more into it so im assuming you aren't making that full 40/hr full time

also, if i wanted i'd grind leetcode and break into FAANG but i don't want to, can't stand leetcode
if you specialize in ml/cloud( or devops) you don't need to do leetcode for unicorn interviews

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
i mean you did say if you put more into it so im assuming you aren't making that full 40/hr full time
it depends how fast u complete the tasks, but if ur fast and shit u get dropped from projects, on avg ppl make $40/hr

it depends how fast u complete the tasks, but if ur fast and shit u get dropped from projects, on avg ppl make $40/hr
i mean das the problem contract work is always less than a year long and you move on to the next company and project but your pay isn't always gonna be 40/hr and if you get more you probably had to have done leetcode

if you specialize in ml/cloud( or devops) you don't need to do leetcode for unicorn interviews
I have a upcoming meeting with my tech lead, will mention what I want to get more involved in, may try devops out but I'm not a fan of oncall...

i mean das the problem contract work is always less than a year long and you move on to the next company and project but your pay isn't always gonna be 40/hr and if you get more you probably had to have done leetcode
there's unlimited projects, each with 300-400 tasks each, far too many tasks for me to do in a year

I have a upcoming meeting with my tech lead, will mention what I want to get more involved in, may try devops out but I'm not a fan of oncall...
if your devops lifecycle is solid you won't have to deal with oncall that much, but most back end engineers have oncall with them too cause they are involved with production breaking.

• +1
there's unlimited projects, each with 300-400 tasks each, far too many tasks for me to do in a year
I mean since your early on your work i we will wait and see if the workload is reasonable and you do get paid your full 40 hours

• +1
Just found another way to make money from home on top of my current job, can make $40 an hour on top of my salary job

and best part is I barely do anything at my job so while I get paid there I'll be grinding another $40 on top of it, practically doubling my income

best part is... u can work whenever u want, wherever u want

can be pulling in 147k now if I max this out, can make even more if I wanted too :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
almost 9-12k a month after tax (depending on how much i put into this) 😈😈😈

and if I ever got fired from my job? no stress, can just do this

i would post what it is but that would mean more competition for me, but the tasks require good coding knowledge anyway so 99% of yall won't pass the qualification tests anyway :lul::lul::lul:

TIME TO SPAM ADDY AND GET TO WORK... but i'll prolly start in 2024 cuz im lazy rn and going on vacation soon :cool: :cool:
Nice brag, bro.

• JFL