just popped 300 pregab

idontmogYET

idontmogYET

:Comfy:
Joined
May 28, 2024
Posts
561
Reputation
515
title - I’ll give an update later bhais :Comfy:
 
title - I’ll give an update later bhais :Comfy:
holy shit I might be fucked

The brand I got has all the pills labelled as ‘signature’, and they’re MASSIVELY LINKED TO OVERDOSES, Yes you can google it and find out

I feel fine rn, took it like 3 hours ago so I might be good
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joeseminate
brutal no reply pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET
brutal no reply pill
indeed

Honestly pregab feels amazing, giga-euphoric with no side effects

holy shit I might be fucked

The brand I got has all the pills labelled as ‘signature’, and they’re MASSIVELY LINKED TO OVERDOSES, Yes you can google it and find out

I feel fine rn, took it like 3 hours ago so I might be good
just to follow up, my pregab is thankfully legit - it's made by Signature Phytochemicals, the REAL "signature" pills

the fake ones are branded with "signature" but not made by the original company
 
Put it in the fridge, this way you don’t have to worry about not having dinner for tonight
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET
double it
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET

Similar threads

foidlovingmtn
Replies
8
Views
55
mtnoct
mtnoct
thomasjiooo
Replies
0
Views
33
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo
psychomatic715
Looksmax Tyra-300
Replies
1
Views
25
levisko
L
normiesdistroyer
Replies
0
Views
8
normiesdistroyer
normiesdistroyer
thomasjiooo
Replies
15
Views
50
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top