idontmogYET
:Comfy:
- Joined
- May 28, 2024
- Posts
- 561
- Reputation
- 515
title - I’ll give an update later bhais 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
holy shit I might be fuckedtitle - I’ll give an update later bhais![]()
indeedbrutal no reply pill
just to follow up, my pregab is thankfully legit - it's made by Signature Phytochemicals, the REAL "signature" pillsholy shit I might be fucked
The brand I got has all the pills labelled as ‘signature’, and they’re MASSIVELY LINKED TO OVERDOSES, Yes you can google it and find out
I feel fine rn, took it like 3 hours ago so I might be good
nigga whatPut it in the fridge, this way you don’t have to worry about not having dinner for tonight
when my tolerance increasesdouble it