JUST QUIT MY JOB AT DOLLAR TREE AND ADMITTING TO MY MANAGER IM AN INCEL (VIDEO)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
I AM DONE AT THIS SHITTY PLACE OF WORK.

I'M SICK OF LOOKSMINNING MYSELF WITH BAGGY SHIRTS (TO LOOK FAT) GLASSES MASK HAIR I NEVER MAINTAIN OR WASH MY UNWIPED ASS WEARING NON 'DRIPPY" SHOES AKA MY OLD BAND MARCHING SHOES FROM FRESHMAN YEAR JUST SO IF ANYONE FROM MY OLD SEES ME THEY DON'T THINK IT'S ME!

I BOUGHT 7 GREEN SHIRTS ONE FOR EACH DAY OF THE WEEK AND I CAN BARELY EVEN GET 15 HOURS A WEEK!

I AM PAYED NINE DOLLARS AN HOUR, HALF OF MY SHIFTS I NEVER GET MY BREAKS, I SEE KIDS FROM MY OLD SCHOOL WYLIE EAST HIGHSCHOOL EVERY FUCKING SHIFTS EVEN THOUGH I'M IN DALLAS (WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY GO TO THEIR OWN DOLLAR TREE?) I CANNOT STAND WYLIEANS I WISH THAT CITY WOULD BURN FOR WHAT IT'S DONE TO ME!

I SAW MY EX BEST FRIEND KALEB'S PARENTS THREE TIMES I'M NOT SURE IF THEY KNEW IT WAS ME BUT I'VE BEEN ANXIOUS ABOUT SETTING FOOT IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT EVER SINCE THEY SAW ME BECAUSE HE JOINED IN ON THE BULLYING.

I SAW MY OLD ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL WHO I ONCE CUSSED AT AND FLIPPED HER OFF AND SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY PUNISHMENT BECAUSE I WAS A CHADLITE AT THE TIME.

I SAW A GIRL NAMED KYLIE WHO I USED TO TALK TO ON SNAPCHAT, WHO I KNOW HAS TALKED SHIT ABOUT ME.

TODAY WAS THE BREAKING POINT WHEN I SAW KENZIE WHO I WENT TO THE POOL WITH ONCE IN 2019 (KALEB WAS THERE BY THE WAY) SHE HAS LESBO HAIR NOW AND SHE BULLIED ME SAYING I HAD LIP FILLERS AND LOOKED LIKE A FISH LAST MARCH BUT I'M NOT SURE IF SHE NOTICED ME I'M NOT GONNA RISK IT SO I QUIT!

WHY DO YOU THINK I REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY FACE OF THE ONES THAT USED TO TORMENT ME? I ALWAYS GET NERVOUS WHEN THEY COME IN I'M LIKE ARE THEY GONNA KNOW ITS ME EVERY FUCKING DAY I CLOCK IN. DESPITE MOVING CITIES, I CANNOT ESCAPE THE EVIL THAT IS THE CITY OF WYLIE TEXAS. MY ONLY OPTION IS TO MOVE TO FLORIDA NEXT YEAR, I CAN'T EVEN GO OUTSIDE MY OWN CRIB IN HIGHLAND PARK BECAUSE I WILL SEE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE FAGGOTS OUTSIDE EITHER AT CLYDE WARREN OR A RANDOM STORE, JUT MY FUCKING INCELIUS LUCK.

MY COWORKERS HATE ME, THE CUSTOMERS NEVER FLIRT WITH ME BECAUSE IM NOT CHAD, I GET PAID TO GET MOGGED SO AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN GETTING MOGGED AT SCHOOL FOR 0 DOLLARS AND 10 OUNCES OF DEPRESSION, SHIT HOURS, I HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM A LOT THAT IS GROSS INFESTED WITH SHIT, I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IGNORANT SPAVIN NIGGERS SO I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT NOW I HANDED IN MY BADGE AND QUIT!

$$$$$$ DOLLAR TREE MORE LIKE DOLLAR PEE! $$$$$$

JFL AT THE BLUEPILLED ADVICE, MUH JUST BE U
I'M SO GLAD I'M A NEET NOW, I CAN JUST CHILL EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT PLAY VIDEO GAMES I'LL BE ON THIS FORUM 24/7 NOW!
SAYANORA DOLLAR TREE, HOPE YOU EAT SHIT NIGGA!

Attachments

• 1658561629857.png
    1658561629857.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, squirrelcel, Deleted member 17430 and 48 others
You are on roids?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, aBetterMii and thecel
fuck she knows what a incel is blackpill is getting mainstream?

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, reputation, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
LMFAO James you really need to talk to a shrink those text messages were just a pain to read unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17430, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
LMFAO James you really need to talk to a shrink those text messages were just a pain to read unfortunately
why wahts bad about them be honest?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reputation and galego123
u talk too much faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Daniel Plainview, Mexicanboi and 8 others
why wahts bad about them be honest?
You are non-NT asf my friend, I am as well but your case is extremely bad, I don't know if you've tried a shrink yet but you really should

You are non-NT asf my friend, I am as well but your case is extremely bad, I don't know if you've tried a shrink yet but you really should
why should i go to a shrink who will call the police on me the instant i open up about my thoughts and write everything down about my
getting psycho analyzed by someone who thinks theyre above you just bc thye have a lil piece of paper that says graduate is flawed

• +1
Reactions: reputation
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, reputation, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Kenzie, Kaleb, caging at these trailer park names

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and 3 others
why should i go to a shrink who will call the police on me the instant i open up about my thoughts and write everything down about my
getting psycho analyzed by someone who thinks theyre above you just bc thye have a lil piece of paper that says graduate is flawed
You are probably right you can talk to me instead I will friend you on Discord and you can accept it if you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Gaygymmaxx
something like that its my own concoction
Divineproteinmaxxing? :what:

Do you still live with your slut mother and her friend?

Move a bit further a way and find a job. I kinda wanna be roommates with you to fix you and make you stop being so autistic and deranged but I'm kinda scared of you at this point. You seem like you'd stab me or some shit

@FailedNormieManlet said it was a bad idea. You made posts about eating shit and everytime I've mentioned it you haven't even tried to deny it.

I don't know man. Your really need therapy. I know you would completely reject bluepilled therapy because of your obtuse views on the world so idek.

I hope things get better

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and FailedNormieManlet
You are probably right you can talk to me instead I will friend you on Discord and you can accept it if you want
Add me to ur group chat when you do

I was just saying I understand why a bluepiller therapist would be useless for the lad. He needs reasonable people, not his slut mother.

Kenzie, Kaleb, caging at these trailer park names
thats how they do it in texas i know far worse
i knew a randy a johnny a travis a gretchen a jessie etc

Add me to ur group chat when you do

I was just saying I understand why a bluepiller therapist would be useless for the lad. He needs reasonable people, not his slut mother.
i have u added but forget uyr nanme what is it

That was hilarious and insane

Do you really just not care how others think of you OP? I couldn’t bring myself to say all that shit to a normie from work

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
:feelsmega:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, rinkendinken and Deleted member 16133
bump lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16133, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

I'M SICK OF LOOKSMINNING MYSELF WITH BAGGY SHIRTS (TO LOOK FAT) GLASSES MASK HAIR I NEVER MAINTAIN OR WASH MY UNWIPED ASS WEARING NON 'DRIPPY" SHOES AKA MY OLD BAND MARCHING SHOES FROM FRESHMAN YEAR JUST SO IF ANYONE FROM MY OLD SEES ME THEY DON'T THINK IT'S ME!

I BOUGHT 7 GREEN SHIRTS ONE FOR EACH DAY OF THE WEEK AND I CAN BARELY EVEN GET 15 HOURS A WEEK!

I AM PAYED NINE DOLLARS AN HOUR, HALF OF MY SHIFTS I NEVER GET MY BREAKS, I SEE KIDS FROM MY OLD SCHOOL WYLIE EAST HIGHSCHOOL EVERY FUCKING SHIFTS EVEN THOUGH I'M IN DALLAS (WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY GO TO THEIR OWN DOLLAR TREE?) I CANNOT STAND WYLIEANS I WISH THAT CITY WOULD BURN FOR WHAT IT'S DONE TO ME!

I SAW MY EX BEST FRIEND KALEB'S PARENTS THREE TIMES I'M NOT SURE IF THEY KNEW IT WAS ME BUT I'VE BEEN ANXIOUS ABOUT SETTING FOOT IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT EVER SINCE THEY SAW ME BECAUSE HE JOINED IN ON THE BULLYING.

I SAW MY OLD ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL WHO I ONCE CUSSED AT AND FLIPPED HER OFF AND SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY PUNISHMENT BECAUSE I WAS A CHADLITE AT THE TIME.

I SAW A GIRL NAMED KYLIE WHO I USED TO TALK TO ON SNAPCHAT, WHO I KNOW HAS TALKED SHIT ABOUT ME.

TODAY WAS THE BREAKING POINT WHEN I SAW KENZIE WHO I WENT TO THE POOL WITH ONCE IN 2019 (KALEB WAS THERE BY THE WAY) SHE HAS LESBO HAIR NOW AND SHE BULLIED ME SAYING I HAD LIP FILLERS AND LOOKED LIKE A FISH LAST MARCH BUT I'M NOT SURE IF SHE NOTICED ME I'M NOT GONNA RISK IT SO I QUIT!

WHY DO YOU THINK I REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY FACE OF THE ONES THAT USED TO TORMENT ME? I ALWAYS GET NERVOUS WHEN THEY COME IN I'M LIKE ARE THEY GONNA KNOW ITS ME EVERY FUCKING DAY I CLOCK IN. DESPITE MOVING CITIES, I CANNOT ESCAPE THE EVIL THAT IS THE CITY OF WYLIE TEXAS. MY ONLY OPTION IS TO MOVE TO FLORIDA NEXT YEAR, I CAN'T EVEN GO OUTSIDE MY OWN CRIB IN HIGHLAND PARK BECAUSE I WILL SEE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE FAGGOTS OUTSIDE EITHER AT CLYDE WARREN OR A RANDOM STORE, JUT MY FUCKING INCELIUS LUCK.

View attachment 1791328View attachment 1791329View attachment 1791334View attachment 1791335
MY COWORKERS HATE ME, THE CUSTOMERS NEVER FLIRT WITH ME BECAUSE IM NOT CHAD, I GET PAID TO GET MOGGED SO AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN GETTING MOGGED AT SCHOOL FOR 0 DOLLARS AND 10 OUNCES OF DEPRESSION, SHIT HOURS, I HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM A LOT THAT IS GROSS INFESTED WITH SHIT, I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IGNORANT SPAVIN NIGGERS SO I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT NOW I HANDED IN MY BADGE AND QUIT!

View attachment 1791255

View attachment 1791314View attachment 1791315View attachment 1791316View attachment 1791317View attachment 1791318View attachment 1791319

I'M SO GLAD I'M A NEET NOW, I CAN JUST CHILL EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT PLAY VIDEO GAMES I'LL BE ON THIS FORUM 24/7 NOW!
View attachment 1791324
Holy fuck JFL, seeing you interact with normies is cage fuel

• JFL
Reactions: Stallone, Daniel Plainview, fjor2096 and 1 other person

Do you really just not care how others think of you OP? I couldn’t bring myself to say all that shit to a normie from work
Bruh the way he just spouts blackpill shit like normies would even understand wtf he’s talking about makes me cage

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Stallone, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Is Krissy hot

She might be Down to help you lose incel card brother

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FailedNormieManlet
Low inhib txt messages mirin hard. U should ramirez-max maybe.

Ask @Vermilioncore for advice

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Is Krissy hot

She might be Down to help you lose incel card brother
james isn’t an incel he’s high psl

also incel = subfive (even if you have a gf)

if a fat balding manlet gets a gf he’s still an incel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16133

ive lost all pride and dignity

Holy fuck JFL, seeing you interact with normies is cage fuel
yeah man i laughed for ten minutes straight after i did this not bc it was funny becuase my life doesnt seem real anymore

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and FailedNormieManlet
Low inhib txt messages mirin hard. U should ramirez-max maybe.

Ask @Vermilioncore for advice
LMFAO ramirez maxxing doesnt work the majority of girls want high trust prettyboys

Keep these posts coming james. Also can’t wait until u become a teramogger and get ur revenge

Let us know exactly which Dollar Tree you work at so we can pass by and take a shit on your toilet seat and the sink. Then shove the toilet paper holder into the shit, knowing you'll have to pick that shit out. Finally, ejaculate on the mirror as a goodbye gesture. Once again, you'll have to clean that up.

• +1
isnt highland park.chad central?

View attachment 1791328View attachment 1791329View attachment 1791334View attachment 1791335

View attachment 1791255

View attachment 1791314View attachment 1791315View attachment 1791316View attachment 1791317View attachment 1791318View attachment 1791319

View attachment 1791324
9 dollars an hour fuck that alone is worth quitting... Honestly how do you afford the gas to get to work anything below 13 you are selling yourself short.

Also don't talk about weird shit at work

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BigJimsWornOutTires
9 dollars an hour fuck that alone is worth quitting... Honestly how do you afford the gas to get to work anything below 13 you are selling yourself short.

I think he roller skates to work. Ugh. I know what you're thinking. Why not rollerblade then, or skateboard? Ugh. He's OCD with roller skates. Let us not judge him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I think he roller skates to work. Ugh. I know what you're thinking. Why not rollerblade then, or skateboard? Ugh. He's OCD with roller skates. Let us not judge him.
9 an hour today is what 7 an hour before 2020 was JFL.

James get a bike you can go further and hopefully get a better job

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and BigJimsWornOutTires
fuck she knows what a incel is blackpill is getting mainstream?
The word incel is already bastardized by normies and the MSM. Same goes for the words chad and blackpill. Looksmaxxing will get picked up next by the MSM and the normies.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
9 an hour today is what 7 an hour before 2020 was JFL.

James get a bike you can go further and hopefully get a better job
Shh. He's reading this. He'll think we're making fun of him and his roller skate transportation.

James, your (now former) boss legit looks like a masculine LARPing lesbian, good riddance.

Keep up the grind, bro!

Keep these posts coming james. Also can’t wait until u become a teramogger and get ur revenge
i will be avenged mark my words

fair. it was worth it cos funny af and its not like ur ever gonna see them again so who cares
yeah fuck them i work only with women my only chad coworker quit and i am the only ghuy working at the store and while i fucking stock and cashier all the women do ios sit in the break room and gossip i heard them gossiping about chad who quit and there gonna gossip about how i am incel tomorrow

Let us know exactly which Dollar Tree you work at so we can pass by and take a shit on your toilet seat and the sink. Then shove the toilet paper holder into the shit, knowing you'll have to pick that shit out. Finally, ejaculate on the mirror as a goodbye gesture. Once again, you'll have to clean that up.
i can pm it to you idk if its illegal tho

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
yeah fuck them i work only with women my only chad coworker quit and i am the only ghuy working at the store and while i fucking stock and cashier all the women do ios sit in the break room and gossip i heard them gossiping about chad who quit and there gonna gossip about how i am incel tomorrow
james you should host another discord call tn

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 16133

yeah itw asnt worth it also i dont afford gas i sometimes just took the bus

i talked to this gymcel there yesterday i told him to stop mogging me he had a dont stop the gains tank top on

• +1
James is hilarious as fook and a good musician too, but he has good physical traits and ought to stop calling himself incel and sub-5. James is many things; ugly ain’t one of them.