JUST QUIT MY JOB AT DOLLAR TREE AND ADMITTING TO MY MANAGER IM AN INCEL (VIDEO)

James is hilarious as fook and a good musician too, but he has good physical traits and ought to stop calling himself incel and sub-5. James is many things; ugly ain’t one of them.
he featured my shirtless picture in his music video :love::love::love:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and thecel
i have a skateboard with my face on it but i threw it away bc it brought back too much ptsd of this dark time being beat up and bullied at school for making comedic non nt videos i found funny that were non offesnvie

I think he roller skates to work. Ugh. I know what you're thinking. Why not rollerblade then, or skateboard? Ugh. He's OCD with roller skates. Let us not judge him.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AllesScheiße and BigJimsWornOutTires
Shh. He's reading this. He'll think we're making fun of him and his roller skate transportation.
i have a skateboard with my face on it but i threw it away bc it brought back too much ptsd of this dark time being beat up and bullied at school for making comedic non nt videos i found funny that were non offesnvie
View attachment 1792487
View attachment 1792489
View attachment 1792486
View attachment 1792485
View attachment 1792483
View attachment 1792484
View attachment 1792476
View attachment 1792477
View attachment 1792478
View attachment 1792479
View attachment 1792480
View attachment 1792481

View attachment 1792490
View attachment 1792485

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The word incel is already bastardized by normies and the MSM. Same goes for the words chad and blackpill. Looksmaxxing will get picked up next by the MSM and the normies.
i was surprised a middle aged black woman knew

View attachment 1792479
yo mog hard in this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
James is hilarious as fook and a good musician too, but he has good physical traits and ought to stop calling himself incel and sub-5. James is many things; ugly ain’t one of them.
thanjk yoiu i will heal fro m all this one day

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
0 dignity

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 16369 and Salieri
goat poster ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Ruben and Deleted member 16369
I give up on James

I AM DONE AT THIS SHITTY PLACE OF WORK.

I'M SICK OF LOOKSMINNING MYSELF WITH BAGGY SHIRTS (TO LOOK FAT) GLASSES MASK HAIR I NEVER MAINTAIN OR WASH MY UNWIPED ASS WEARING NON 'DRIPPY" SHOES AKA MY OLD BAND MARCHING SHOES FROM FRESHMAN YEAR JUST SO IF ANYONE FROM MY OLD SEES ME THEY DON'T THINK IT'S ME!

I BOUGHT 7 GREEN SHIRTS ONE FOR EACH DAY OF THE WEEK AND I CAN BARELY EVEN GET 15 HOURS A WEEK!

I AM PAYED NINE DOLLARS AN HOUR, HALF OF MY SHIFTS I NEVER GET MY BREAKS, I SEE KIDS FROM MY OLD SCHOOL WYLIE EAST HIGHSCHOOL EVERY FUCKING SHIFTS EVEN THOUGH I'M IN DALLAS (WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY GO TO THEIR OWN DOLLAR TREE?) I CANNOT STAND WYLIEANS I WISH THAT CITY WOULD BURN FOR WHAT IT'S DONE TO ME!

I SAW MY EX BEST FRIEND KALEB'S PARENTS THREE TIMES I'M NOT SURE IF THEY KNEW IT WAS ME BUT I'VE BEEN ANXIOUS ABOUT SETTING FOOT IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT EVER SINCE THEY SAW ME BECAUSE HE JOINED IN ON THE BULLYING.

I SAW MY OLD ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL WHO I ONCE CUSSED AT AND FLIPPED HER OFF AND SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY PUNISHMENT BECAUSE I WAS A CHADLITE AT THE TIME.

I SAW A GIRL NAMED KYLIE WHO I USED TO TALK TO ON SNAPCHAT, WHO I KNOW HAS TALKED SHIT ABOUT ME.

TODAY WAS THE BREAKING POINT WHEN I SAW KENZIE WHO I WENT TO THE POOL WITH ONCE IN 2019 (KALEB WAS THERE BY THE WAY) SHE HAS LESBO HAIR NOW AND SHE BULLIED ME SAYING I HAD LIP FILLERS AND LOOKED LIKE A FISH LAST MARCH BUT I'M NOT SURE IF SHE NOTICED ME I'M NOT GONNA RISK IT SO I QUIT!

WHY DO YOU THINK I REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY FACE OF THE ONES THAT USED TO TORMENT ME? I ALWAYS GET NERVOUS WHEN THEY COME IN I'M LIKE ARE THEY GONNA KNOW ITS ME EVERY FUCKING DAY I CLOCK IN. DESPITE MOVING CITIES, I CANNOT ESCAPE THE EVIL THAT IS THE CITY OF WYLIE TEXAS. MY ONLY OPTION IS TO MOVE TO FLORIDA NEXT YEAR, I CAN'T EVEN GO OUTSIDE MY OWN CRIB IN HIGHLAND PARK BECAUSE I WILL SEE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE FAGGOTS OUTSIDE EITHER AT CLYDE WARREN OR A RANDOM STORE, JUT MY FUCKING INCELIUS LUCK.

View attachment 1791328View attachment 1791329View attachment 1791334View attachment 1791335
MY COWORKERS HATE ME, THE CUSTOMERS NEVER FLIRT WITH ME BECAUSE IM NOT CHAD, I GET PAID TO GET MOGGED SO AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN GETTING MOGGED AT SCHOOL FOR 0 DOLLARS AND 10 OUNCES OF DEPRESSION, SHIT HOURS, I HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM A LOT THAT IS GROSS INFESTED WITH SHIT, I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IGNORANT SPAVIN NIGGERS SO I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT NOW I HANDED IN MY BADGE AND QUIT!

$$$$$$ DOLLAR TREE MORE LIKE DOLLAR PEE! $$$$$$

View attachment 1791255

View attachment 1791314View attachment 1791315View attachment 1791316View attachment 1791317View attachment 1791318View attachment 1791319

JFL AT THE BLUEPILLED ADVICE, MUH JUST BE U
I'M SO GLAD I'M A NEET NOW, I CAN JUST CHILL EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT PLAY VIDEO GAMES I'LL BE ON THIS FORUM 24/7 NOW!
SAYANORA DOLLAR TREE, HOPE YOU EAT SHIT NIGGA!
View attachment 1791324
Lol, dude you're hilarious. She thought you were talking about getting robbed while working at Dollar Tree at one point.

What happened to your Walmart gig?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

• +1
I can’t get over that OP is legit and not a larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and AllesScheiße
Lol, dude you're hilarious. She thought you were talking about getting robbed while working at Dollar Tree at one point.

What happened to your Walmart gig?
walmart was the dollar tree i just didnt wanna reveal until i quit bc i wasnt sure if normies found this site and would confront me at my store xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
walmart was the dollar tree i just didnt wanna reveal until i quit bc i wasnt sure if normies found this site and would confront me at my store xD
I see. Anyways, the trolling is so funny. The lady is probabably thinking you're the next ER or something.

James, you're a really smart kid. Not like most people on here. You're a little bit special. I'm sorry you went though what you went through. I hope all this social media that you're using and f*cking around on helps you process it. Maybe it's the right thing to be doing and maybe not.

• +1
goat poster ngl
remember when i sent you james and said “rate my cousin” i had no idea who he was or that he used incel sites tbh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Salieri
remember when i sent you james and said “rate my cousin” i had no idea who he was or that he used incel sites tbh
i actually do remember you saying that
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 19157
GOAT

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Salieri
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16133
Why are you writing essays to a girl that's just replying to you cus she finds you pathetic and laughable, she's just sympathysing with you so you don't kill her when you start the eR mode that she's expecting from your severely autistic non-NT ass. You managed to get all of this looksmaxxing information from the forum and literally LOOKSMIN, and also unironically ruin your personality as well. Some people shouldn't be blackpilled. Your life was better when you were bluepilled and you know it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, AllesScheiße and Deleted member 16133
Why are you writing essays to a girl that's just replying to you cus she finds you pathetic and laughable, she's just sympathysing with you so you don't kill her when you start the eR mode that she's expecting from your severely autistic non-NT ass. You managed to get all of this looksmaxxing information from the forum and literally LOOKSMIN, and also unironically ruin your personality as well. Some people shouldn't be blackpilled. Your life was better when you were bluepilled and you know it.
everything you said was right man
even this manager made fun of me three times before for my looks
and now shes trying to say im handsome its so over for me

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
everything you said was right man
even this manager made fun of me three times before for my looks
and now shes trying to say im handsome its so over for me
It's the same for this forum JFL if you think anyone here is your friend. People here are supporting you cus they think of you as the class-clown, they just want cage material. You need to remember that blackpill is ingrained in all of us, even you do blackpilled things subconsciously. Conclusion here is to get off this forum, reset your social media and start being NT (I know this might not sound blackpilled, but you are so severely non-NT that no girl will ever be with you, guys even just because of your social status of being "weird"). Also stop pouting your lips you look worse and retarded.

It's the same for this forum JFL if you think anyone here is your friend. People here are supporting you cus they think of you as the class-clown, they just want cage material. You need to remember that blackpill is ingrained in all of us, even you do blackpilled things subconsciously. Conclusion here is to get off this forum, reset your social media and start being NT (I know this might not sound blackpilled, but you are so severely non-NT that no girl will ever be with you, guys even just because of your social status of being "weird"). Also stop pouting your lips you look worse and retarded.
bro i need to start pumping out omegle videos everyday on tiktok to ada mustang maxx and get money for surgery

• Love it
Reactions: gtuktm
bro shes right u should be yourself, yourself from 2 years ago

Brutal bro, that last phrase 'unleash my looksmaxx fury' felt like testosterone.

• Love it

I'M SICK OF LOOKSMINNING MYSELF WITH BAGGY SHIRTS (TO LOOK FAT) GLASSES MASK HAIR I NEVER MAINTAIN OR WASH MY UNWIPED ASS WEARING NON 'DRIPPY" SHOES AKA MY OLD BAND MARCHING SHOES FROM FRESHMAN YEAR JUST SO IF ANYONE FROM MY OLD SEES ME THEY DON'T THINK IT'S ME!

I BOUGHT 7 GREEN SHIRTS ONE FOR EACH DAY OF THE WEEK AND I CAN BARELY EVEN GET 15 HOURS A WEEK!

I AM PAYED NINE DOLLARS AN HOUR, HALF OF MY SHIFTS I NEVER GET MY BREAKS, I SEE KIDS FROM MY OLD SCHOOL WYLIE EAST HIGHSCHOOL EVERY FUCKING SHIFTS EVEN THOUGH I'M IN DALLAS (WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THEY GO TO THEIR OWN DOLLAR TREE?) I CANNOT STAND WYLIEANS I WISH THAT CITY WOULD BURN FOR WHAT IT'S DONE TO ME!

I SAW MY EX BEST FRIEND KALEB'S PARENTS THREE TIMES I'M NOT SURE IF THEY KNEW IT WAS ME BUT I'VE BEEN ANXIOUS ABOUT SETTING FOOT IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT EVER SINCE THEY SAW ME BECAUSE HE JOINED IN ON THE BULLYING.

I SAW MY OLD ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL WHO I ONCE CUSSED AT AND FLIPPED HER OFF AND SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY PUNISHMENT BECAUSE I WAS A CHADLITE AT THE TIME.

I SAW A GIRL NAMED KYLIE WHO I USED TO TALK TO ON SNAPCHAT, WHO I KNOW HAS TALKED SHIT ABOUT ME.

TODAY WAS THE BREAKING POINT WHEN I SAW KENZIE WHO I WENT TO THE POOL WITH ONCE IN 2019 (KALEB WAS THERE BY THE WAY) SHE HAS LESBO HAIR NOW AND SHE BULLIED ME SAYING I HAD LIP FILLERS AND LOOKED LIKE A FISH LAST MARCH BUT I'M NOT SURE IF SHE NOTICED ME I'M NOT GONNA RISK IT SO I QUIT!

WHY DO YOU THINK I REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY FACE OF THE ONES THAT USED TO TORMENT ME? I ALWAYS GET NERVOUS WHEN THEY COME IN I'M LIKE ARE THEY GONNA KNOW ITS ME EVERY FUCKING DAY I CLOCK IN. DESPITE MOVING CITIES, I CANNOT ESCAPE THE EVIL THAT IS THE CITY OF WYLIE TEXAS. MY ONLY OPTION IS TO MOVE TO FLORIDA NEXT YEAR, I CAN'T EVEN GO OUTSIDE MY OWN CRIB IN HIGHLAND PARK BECAUSE I WILL SEE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE FAGGOTS OUTSIDE EITHER AT CLYDE WARREN OR A RANDOM STORE, JUT MY FUCKING INCELIUS LUCK.

View attachment 1791328View attachment 1791329View attachment 1791334View attachment 1791335
MY COWORKERS HATE ME, THE CUSTOMERS NEVER FLIRT WITH ME BECAUSE IM NOT CHAD, I GET PAID TO GET MOGGED SO AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN GETTING MOGGED AT SCHOOL FOR 0 DOLLARS AND 10 OUNCES OF DEPRESSION, SHIT HOURS, I HAVE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM A LOT THAT IS GROSS INFESTED WITH SHIT, I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IGNORANT SPAVIN NIGGERS SO I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT NOW I HANDED IN MY BADGE AND QUIT!

View attachment 1791255

View attachment 1791314View attachment 1791315View attachment 1791316View attachment 1791317View attachment 1791318View attachment 1791319

I'M SO GLAD I'M A NEET NOW, I CAN JUST CHILL EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT PLAY VIDEO GAMES I'LL BE ON THIS FORUM 24/7 NOW!
View attachment 1791324
You're an autistic faggot, what a nice girl willing to give you another chance and you blew it. You had a job and most of the reason why you quit was mental health related not due to Dollar Tree. Were you only working 15 hours a week? You should of asked for full time faggot or searched for another job while working at Dollar Tree.

That girl was bluepilled but has a higher IQ than you. No wonder you left this forum your entire life is self destructive.

You're an autistic faggot, what a nice girl willing to give you another chance and you blew it. You had a job and most of the reason why you quit was mental health related not due to Dollar Tree. Were you only working 15 hours a week? You should of asked for full time faggot or searched for another job while working at Dollar Tree.

That girl was bluepilled but has a higher IQ than you. No wonder you left this forum your entire life is self destructive.
What girl?

View attachment 1791255

View attachment 1791324
best poster, lov u :love::love::love::love: