just rate me and i dont know tell me something about my looks

nandor

nandor

Bronze
use the bottom/top% method, i find it more useful than all the other number scales that are end up being confusing, trm rating was 5.5 to 6, more towards the 6 but you can make an argument for both (yeah i know the thin eyebrows and bulbous nose)
Screenshot 7

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
you are on a path to pretty boy max, are you slavic any way?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
use the bottom/top% method, i find it more useful than all the other number scales that are end up being confusing, trm rating was 5.5 to 6, more towards the 6 but you can make an argument for both (yeah i know the thin eyebrows and bulbous nose)View attachment 1669077
side profile?

Your from profile looks good, from side you look recessed

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 17345, Schönling and 4 others
Your from profile looks good, from side you look recessed
yeah my side profile is definetely not the best, could you specify that "front profile looks good" give a rating if you can or say normie chadlite and all of that incel terminology

you look good but your eyes are very dark brown, a lighter one would ascend you a little bit more

use the bottom/top% method, i find it more useful than all the other number scales that are end up being confusing, trm rating was 5.5 to 6, more towards the 6 but you can make an argument for both (yeah i know the thin eyebrows and bulbous nose)View attachment 1669077
no cap you look like @dfucclife or xQc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
you look good but your eyes are very dark brown, a lighter one would ascend you a little bit more
i feel that with my thin eyebrows and light colouring, some blue/green eyes wouldnt look really good because i would have low contrast, maybe with ticker dark eyebrows it would fit nicely (currently using minoxidil for that and its working)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no cap you look like @dfucclife or xQc
i dont quite see the xqc call and i dont know who is the other guy you mentioned hahahah is that good or bad? rating?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
i dont quite see the xqc call and i dont know who is the other guy you mentioned hahahah is that good or bad? rating?
yeah he is quite good looking

and how? front profile looks so similar just younger :D

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and nandor
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and nandor
Prettyboy slayer unironically. Thicker eyebrows like you said. Rhino is unnecessary but would help. You're already GL enough that a Bimax (Chin surgery) could ruin your harmony.

• +1
How tall are you. anything over 5'7~/170 should be fine since prettyboy appeal isn't based on dominance.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
yeah but 8 is chad or 9? what number is chadlite and all of that
So 5 is me , 6 is above average , 7 chadlite, 8 is chad

• Love it
  • +1
Prettyboy slayer unironically. Thicker eyebrows like you said. Rhino is unnecessary but would help. You're already GL enough that a Bimax (Chin surgery) could ruin your harmony.
thanks bro really appreciate it, yeah i thought of the rhino, im sure that thats one of my biggest flaw but i dont want to get surgery and maybe look worse or too different (btw what would be a pretty boy slayer hahaha)

• +1
hahahhaha maybe but still thanks! and who was the other guy you mentioned?
he is good looking dude, I don't have his pictures though, I think he side profile mogs you though

• +1
Reactions: nandor
So 5 is me , 6 is above average , 7 chadlite, 8 is chad
okay i get your rating now, basically high tier normie but not quite in the chadlite range, i can see that

You look like a younger, better looking me with a wider jaw from the front but with recessed side profile. We both have the same pheno. 6/10 (top 40%). Too pale skin, sparse eyebrows and eyelashes cuck you HARD. You would really ascend 1 or 2 points with thicker, darker eyebrows, longer, darker eyelashes and a slight tan.

• +1
thanks bro really appreciate it, yeah i thought of the rhino, im sure that thats one of my biggest flaw but i dont want to get surgery and maybe look worse or too different (btw what would be a pretty boy slayer hahaha)
You look similar to the popular tiktok "prettyboys". Pretty boy is a male with strong masculine features, but other feminizing features that are Aesthetically pleasing . This is where psl-tards brains melt. You have feminine features that compliment your masculine ones in an aesthetically pleasing way. Feminine features are usually more harmonious and aesthetic than masculine features but lower dimorphism.

okay i get your rating now, basically high tier normie but not quite in the chadlite range, i can see that
You are gl and women are into guys like you, and that what counts. I for example attract onlt gay men

• Love it
  • +1
You look like a younger, better looking me with a wider jaw from the front but with recessed side profile. We both have the same pheno. 6/10 (top 40%). Too pale skin, sparse eyebrows and eyelashes cuck you HARD. You would really ascend 1 or 2 points with thicker, darker eyebrows, longer, darker eyelashes and a slight tan.
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice, and yeah actually this pics are some months ago and my eyebrows got way better with minoxidil, im starting to get full thick eyebrows, so high tier normie with chadlite potential?

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
You look similar to the popular tiktok "prettyboys". Pretty boy is a male with strong masculine features, but other feminizing features that are Aesthetically pleasing . This is where psl-tards brains melt. You have feminine features that compliment your masculine ones in an aesthetically pleasing way. Feminine features are usually more harmonious and aesthetic than masculine features but lower dimorphism.
Tldr: You're feminine in a pretty way which means you still have appeal.

yeah my side profile is definetely not the best, could you specify that "front profile looks good" give a rating if you can or say normie chadlite and all of that incel terminology
Atm htn but i am pretty sure u didn’t do any softmaxin yet so good potential to ascend

oh i get the prettyboy part but why did you mix it with slayer hahah arent like opposites? (i dont know that much about it thats why i ask) btw would you rate?

• +1
oh i get the prettyboy part but why did you mix it with slayer hahah arent like opposites? (i dont know that much about it thats why i ask) btw would you rate?
Slayer just means you have the ability to attract a large amount of women for casual sex. From the pictures I've seen I would rate your face a 7/10 maybe. 6psl.

• +1
How tall are you. anything over 5'7~/170 should be fine since prettyboy appeal isn't based on dominance.
i didnt saw this, im 180cm barefoot and believe it or not i have wide shoulders

• +1
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice, and yeah actually this pics are some months ago and my eyebrows got way better with minoxidil, im starting to get full thick eyebrows, so high tier normie with chadlite potential?

You're welcome! Yes, keep doing it and don't forget to apply Latisse or a similar serum for eyelashes. Also dye them a darker color and get a slight tan, it will be of tremendous benefit for you.

• +1
@nandor

This is you Faceapped with thicker eyebrows:
FaceApp 1651943746180

Add to it a tan and Zayn Malik tier eyelashes and see yourself ascend two points. I know it well because I have the same failo. A slight tan eyebrows and eyelashes are super important, IMO.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and nandor
@nandor

View attachment 1669718

Add to it a tan and Zayn Malik tier eyelashes and see yourself ascend two points. I know it well because I have the same failo. A slight tan eyebrows and eyelashes are super important, IMO.
hahahah thank you for taking the time to looksmaxx me lol yeah i would say my eyebrows now are in between the real photo and the edited one (more towards the edited one)

• +1
i dont have any good ones but maybe this helpsView attachment 1669609
20220507 142158
your cervical point is not too low, that is to say that the angle of the jaw is elevated, your supralabial part (white lip that surrounds its mouth) is slightly straight, it should be more sunken but its sublabial part is well sunken that is good and it has a roundel marked pogonion. Your nose has a rhinion too much in hook shape although your pronasale part is straight and does not follow the hook shape. On the mandibular part of your body the mandible seems visible in spite of the elevated jaw angle and you have a slightly small but marked chin. You seem to have a 4 finger forehead which is good to make you look more masculine but it seems that you don't have it marked and it should be more sloping to make your eyes deeper and look more masculine.

FG: Train your neck

4.5PSL

• +1
View attachment 1669720
your cervical point is not too low, that is to say that the angle of the jaw is elevated, your supralabial part (white lip that surrounds its mouth) is slightly straight, it should be more sunken but its sublabial part is well sunken that is good and it has a roundel marked pogonion. Your nose has a rhinion too much in hook shape although your pronasale part is straight and does not follow the hook shape. On the mandibular part of your body the mandible seems visible in spite of the elevated jaw angle and you have a slightly small but marked chin. You seem to have a 4 finger forehead which is good to make you look more masculine but it seems that you don't have it marked and it should be more sloping to make your eyes deeper and look more masculine.

FG: Train your neck

4.5PSL
hahahahah shit thanks fo taking the time to do this, the edited photo is crazy looking lol and yeah im into training my neck

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
@nandor

View attachment 1669718

IMG 3347

• +1
your front profile looks the same kinda right?

my eyebrows not that light, jaw not that narrow, nor nose bulbous :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: similar pheno i suppose though

• +1