just rate me and i dont know tell me something about my looks

i feel that with my thin eyebrows and light colouring, some blue/green eyes wouldnt look really good because i would have low contrast, maybe with ticker dark eyebrows it would fit nicely (currently using minoxidil for that and its working)
yeah true thick eyebrows + blue eyes look quite good

above average to HTN levels.
so 75 percentile ranges.
I would rate.

• +1
Reactions: nandor
above average to HTN levels.
so 75 percentile ranges.
I would rate.
oh i just got it hahaha high tier normie sorry, so basically almost a chadlite? like with some improvements i could reach that level?

You look like a twink faggot but you can slay teen girls easily

oh i just got it hahaha high tier normie sorry, so basically almost a chadlite? like with some improvements i could reach that level?
The jump from HTN to Chadlite, is for already well softmaxxed people a very hard jump top make. Even though aftyer HTN comes Chadlite. It's a difficult jump to make.

I dunno how you could get there. better eyebrows would be a start. Need a pretty good body also irl, to be Chadlite.

The jump from HTN to Chadlite, is for already well softmaxxed people a very hard jump top make. Even though aftyer HTN comes Chadlite. It's a difficult jump to make.

I dunno how you could get there. better eyebrows would be a start. Need a pretty good body also irl, to be Chadlite.
oh i see, got a nice body in general and good frame and decent height (180cm barefoot)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Ja pierdole co za chad

m

my grandparent is polish but i dont understand a shit of the language lol
Htn minimally. Anything above is subjective

• +1
Htn minimally. Anything above is subjective
yeah i agree on that, specially because i look kinda childish/femenine so im not the type of most of girls, my smv in general isnt on the chadlite level because of this

yeah i agree on that, specially because i look kinda childish/femenine so im not the type of most of girls, my smv in general isnt on the chadlite level because of this
Workout and you'll be good

• +1
Workout and you'll be good
yeah im into working out and i have a decent body, but yeah maybe i need to get even bigger muscles to get 20+yrs old girls attention