jonathan_will
Silver
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2026
- Posts
- 634
- Reputation
- 247
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Thanks bro I am 15 years old can you give a rating for my current state?u can achieve htn for sure, even more if youre lucky enough
To be honest bro I am not that good socially and I don't get much social attention so I want advice to improvewhy do u want rating?
Go gym, eat clean, and do basic stuff like sleep and shit. U prolly just know it all already. Ur still young but if u want to wait some time then u can start thinking about hardmaxxing if u want to. Atm if i was you just try to improve your health and other factors in life.To be honest bro I am not that good socially and I don't get much social attention so I want advice to improve
The problem is that I do almost all of this i am absolutely maximising my puberty to the fullest but I don't know what to do with my social life it's really hard out there being high inhib especially when you are not extremely good looking.Go gym, eat clean, and do basic stuff like sleep and shit. U prolly just know it all already. Ur still young but if u want to wait some time then u can start thinking about hardmaxxing if u want to. Atm if i was you just try to improve your health and other factors in life.
ik what ur saying. It’s hard when in your head your unnapeaaling to be looked at. You’ll just have to let it go or wait till you maybe start to look better after puberty.The problem is that I do almost all of this i am absolutely maximising my puberty to the fullest but I don't know what to do with my social life it's really hard out there being high inhib especially when you are not extremely good looking.