Just rate

jonathan_will

jonathan_will

Silver
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
634
Reputation
247
Rate and tell me flaws and give advice
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-29-00-39-36-98_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-29-00-39-36-98_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20260916164905.jpg
    IMG20260916164905.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20260926123030.jpg
    IMG20260926123030.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
u can achieve htn for sure, even more if youre lucky enough
 
To be honest bro I am not that good socially and I don't get much social attention so I want advice to improve
Go gym, eat clean, and do basic stuff like sleep and shit. U prolly just know it all already. Ur still young but if u want to wait some time then u can start thinking about hardmaxxing if u want to. Atm if i was you just try to improve your health and other factors in life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jonathan_will
Go gym, eat clean, and do basic stuff like sleep and shit. U prolly just know it all already. Ur still young but if u want to wait some time then u can start thinking about hardmaxxing if u want to. Atm if i was you just try to improve your health and other factors in life.
The problem is that I do almost all of this i am absolutely maximising my puberty to the fullest but I don't know what to do with my social life it's really hard out there being high inhib especially when you are not extremely good looking.
 
The problem is that I do almost all of this i am absolutely maximising my puberty to the fullest but I don't know what to do with my social life it's really hard out there being high inhib especially when you are not extremely good looking.
ik what ur saying. It’s hard when in your head your unnapeaaling to be looked at. You’ll just have to let it go or wait till you maybe start to look better after puberty.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jonathan_will

Similar threads

Nicklz
Replies
23
Views
103
tomb
tomb
K
Replies
16
Views
95
DarkGreyshades69
DarkGreyshades69
cody_kr3w
Replies
10
Views
90
chillbillspickle
chillbillspickle
ye9nopps
Replies
5
Views
11
mynameisbob
M
Rigged231
Replies
0
Views
19
Rigged231
Rigged231

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top