Just realised the main problem thats ruining my face

micheal445

micheal445

😡
After 10 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror, I just only realised now how much ears are setting me back. They dont stick out all the way but they stick out to the point where its a bit noticeable and it fucking ruins everything. I know theres surgery to fix this which I definitely will get but is there anything I can do in the meantime that doesn't require as much money and time?

After 10 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror, I just only realised now how much ears are setting me back. They dont stick out all the way but they stick out to the point where its a bit noticeable and it fucking ruins everything. I know theres surgery to fix this which I definitely will get but is there anything I can do in the meantime that doesn't require as much money and time?
wear a headset when going out

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I doubt its your ears. Unless they're ogre tier or look like they are parting from your face(joker ears), it's probably not the ears.

you can test it out by wearing a beanie. If it's your ears, you'd normal then

grow your hair out

I doubt its your ears. Unless they're ogre tier or look like they are parting from your face(joker ears), it's probably not the ears.

you can test it out by wearing a beanie. If it's your ears, you'd normal then
It def is my ears, as soon as i push my ears back it somehow makes my jawline pop out more

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
It def is my ears, as soon as i push my ears back it somehow makes my jawline pop out more
yeah bro this is so fucking true, it makes face appear way wider

• +1
Reactions: micheal445
ears have a huge impact on harmony and percieved width.

might not be your only issue tho

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust