Just realized all this looks shit was pure autism (ramblings)

ccwarrior

ccwarrior

Le/Fort
Access to the internet exposes impressionable people (mostly young) to an array of weird, foreign, retarded, ideas that would never form organically in the real world

This specifically caters to lovely outcasts with autistic tendencies: now you have a system that you can make sense of the world by

It passes as some genius hipster philosophy, giving people the impression that through some meticulous analysis, online retards have discovered deep underlying truths about human behavior

Thinking looks matter this much is so retarded, robotic, autistic, I can't even put it into words
It was a slow realization but it recently clicked

I went through all phases, man. The mewing, the facepulling, the surgeries.
Thank God due to my skepticism and pussyism I didn't do anything retarded

All this is just a way to spend time. Talking about random obscure surgeries as if there's any chance you'll actually do any of it... that part is hilarious

Most people here haven't even had bad experiences regarding their looks. It's just purely insecure stuck up niggas

So many guys here are just straight up trolling.
You think there's something to it because it's thematic to this looks ideology but no, it's just pure retardedness

Feels bad man knowing I wasted this much time / brain power on this stupid shit but whatever

Now it's time to rehabilitate and become a real human being

I guess at least it was character development

And at least it'll remind me to do some things that have some overall tangible impact like exercise and having good hair

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FeelingUgly, trueceI, iam good boy and 21 others
Blackpill is bs, I never take .org seriously

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, N8verBegan, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
Just be MTN + and not a manlet
And you'll be able to live the highest quality of life possible with money and social circle

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Umbra and Deleted member 14693
Ultra robotic way of going about life, indictive of a severe lack of touch with the real world

Niggas out here overanalyzing stats and height and facial aesthetics

Of course when you transcribe yourself into numbers and look at pictures that are inaccurate to how you look in real life, with an ultra BDD insecure mentality, you'll be unhappy.

This blackpill shit is a manual on how to be unhappy lmaooo

Being unhappy here is celebrated

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, It'snotover and 4 others
Looksmaxxing is the greatest thing I’ve ever done in my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik, ecig, iam good boy and 4 others
Access to the internet exposes impressionable people (mostly young) to an array of weird, foreign, retarded, ideas that would never form organically in the real world

This specifically caters to lovely outcasts with autistic tendencies: now you have a system that you can make sense of the world by

It passes as some genius hipster philosophy, giving people the impression that through some meticulous analysis, online retards have discovered deep underlying truths about human behavior

Thinking looks matter this much is so retarded, robotic, autistic, I can't even put it into words

All this is just a way to spend time. Talking about random obscure surgeries as if there's any chance you'll actually do any of it... that part is hilarious

Most people here haven't even had bad experiences regarding their looks. It's just purely insecure stuck up niggas

You think there's something to it because it's thematic to this looks ideology but no, it's just pure retardedness

Feels bad man knowing I wasted this much time / brain power on this stupid shit but whatever

And at least it'll remind me to do some things that have some overall tangible impact like exercise and having good hair
man love it , agrees

Looksmaxxing is the greatest thing I’ve ever done in my life
yeah if u only do looksmax u would be good but people here are increasing insecurities instead of their looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
no, looks theory was legit, but it became too popular. Now women prefer medium uglies and oofy doofies. U have to stay ahead of the curve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, optimisticzoomer, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
Like with everything, it depends. If you're Mtn/ltn and have things holding you back like, asymmetry (especially of the eye levels), recessed lower third or an overly bulbous (caucasoid) nose, fixing these problems will help you find a good relationship faster. Most guys are nt, and can entertain a conversation with a girl, but in the end still get rejected.

I feel the same way as you sometimes, but I'm quickly reminded that despite my efforts, theres a reason why I'm khhv at 23 and it's nothing to do with my interpersonal skills. I'm 5ft 9, in shape and my finances are better than most my age. I'm sure there are few others on this forum who also are in the same predicament.

However, the Strong Mtn+ lot in here talking about wanting to get monobloc or some shit, sound mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
fuck you for being so relatable

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
what a load of fucking cope, it’s crazy how gay this forum is becoming. day by day more niggas keep on denying the blackpill, unbelievable

the state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Frost969, Eternal_, Never Get Up and 2 others

Cope looksmaxxing helped me

I'd be blackpilled but ppl here are very corny

what a load of fucking cope, it’s crazy how gay this forum is becoming. day by day more niggas keep on denying the blackpill, unbelievable

the state of this forum
Cope

the state of this forum
What else do you want th3re to be
Incel diaries?

Bookmarked. Will read later.

The blackpill can’t be denied however there are way too many nuances and exceptions for it to be accepted as objective fact a lot of the time, especially when it comes to women

The blackpill can’t be denied however there are way too many nuances and exceptions for it to be accepted as objective fact a lot of the time, especially when it comes to women
it can be denied seeing as how so many people have different defentions

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Nigga just got conscious

• JFL
i didnt find blackpill untill I was 21yo tbh so I wasn't super-young, it explained my life and experiences perfectly.

it didn't help my life quality much though. I was very motivated to looksmax in the beginning, but the depression in the end made it harder to stay disciplined and happy with my interim results. Instead it was never good enough.

+what I realized is that whether you are blackpilled or not, the world doesn't change. Just because you now realize that people treat you like shit when they don't like the way you look, doesn't mean that their behavior was/is any different without that knowledge.

And I find the knowledge overall to have made my view of socializing, love, women, humans much more negative and depressing. Leading to less energy and motivation from my side.

I had hope that positive experiences as a result of having better looks would make my thought patterns more positive again, but instead these experiences reinforced my negative blackpill thoughts i an a 'see, I was right' type vibe.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and Tabula Rasa

the state of this forum
Just a load of cope to feel better about your recessed skull

Cope.
Looks theory is more credible than gravity and everyone with real life experience will confirm this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 51465, Never Get Up and 1 other person
no, looks theory was legit, but it became too popular. Now women prefer medium uglies and oofy doofies. U have to stay ahead of the curve
This is true, I've seen a video of this chick telling her female audience to lower their standards and not chase after chadlites and chads. She would ramble about how if you got an oofy doofy, he would stick to you like glue and would pay for eveything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frost969, autistic_tendencies and fukmylyf
so r u deleting

“A cope a day keeps the rope away” - Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Just because it is called blackpill which is an internet slang derived from modern online culture does not make it inorganic as you wrongly put it.

Our ancestors have known that looks=health=genetic superiority since ever. Just because we are putting a modern twist to make it more memeable does not invalidate it.

Looks theory can be seen everywhere, in the way people react to you, on how easy it is for a man to land a date, to make friends, etc etc.

You crying on how this is all autism will not make the sad brutal reality of life any better.

• +1
Reactions: Frost969, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 51465
DAA1BFDF CF54 419F 8857 67567545D7AC

WHITEPILL:feelsyay:

TDLR OP being a bluepilled cuck since he's retarded

• +1
Reactions: Frost969
plus i think one should find a "purpose" to devote themselves to instead of thinking about the cruelty of the world or the hypergamy of women

Blackpill is bs, I never take .org seriously
Blackpill is the darkest pill to take and the only way to go from here is to be whitepilled.....total radical acceptance

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
This blackpill shit is a manual on how to be unhappy lmaooo

Being unhappy here is celebrated
the blackpill isn't the problem. It's the people the blackpillers especially the infamous incel minded individuals who have turned this philosophy this way ..... they r the reason for showing blackpill in a negative light.

Blackpill simply put is reality......and the next pill is the whitepill which is total radical acceptance of every thing in ur life and then coping in peace with ur purpose

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Greatest thread of all time tbh

Perfect encapsulates this journey

I'll write a companion piece to this soon, talking especifically about subjectivity in looks/attraction

at least you realised the truth in the end. i don't take any autistic "lookspill" shit seriously
i will never get surgery

• +1
TDLR OP being a bluepilled cuck since he's retarded
not always, in some countries like mine looks dont mean a thing, even deformed mutants do fine here

Can't tell if this is a troll thread

But I agree to an extent

Starting to doubt surgery plans, although will be getting at least a genio

and you ll get called bluepill gaslighter or some shit for this, most you can get from looks is easier sex and that's pretty much it, but retards thinking some surgeries would fix their incel statues due to them being literally socially retarded is hilarious

not always, in some countries like mine looks dont mean a thing, even deformed mutants do fine here
People’s Biology is the same everywhere. The only reason a women wouldn’t prioritize looks is if other things are in short commodity like money or safety.

People’s Biology is the same everywhere. The only reason a women wouldn’t prioritize looks is if other things are in short commodity like money or safety.
"muh biology" is low iq cope, many sexualities and preferences are cultural not biological. otherwise some places wouldn't have much lower average age of sex than others

And at least it'll remind me to do some things that have some overall tangible impact like exercise and having good
came to this realization after I went outside and talked to people

• +1