I have Realized that Love Is Just Luck and Circumstances

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
Before DNRD and "Bluepill cope". I'm not saying that subhumans can get a gf with right luck and circumstances.
***TLDR: Be MTN and meet someone u click with, or be Chad and use dating apps***
*** It's truly ovER for subhumans and trucels*** I am referring to the normies, the low-high MTNs .

In the vast majority of cases I have seen from my friends, romantic relationships usually happen in two cases: 1. Dating Apps. 2. Met at work/class/party.

The first one is obvious one that corresponds to the BP theories. The foids just choose whoever is attractive and vibes with them. However, I'd like to believe most relationships from dating apps are shallow and short-term. Longest I have seen was 6 months from my experience. The reasons I believe this happens is because: 1. These girls know their worth and options, therefore, they don't commit as much (AKA Bop Theory). 2. The main motif of the relationship is looks, and because these types of girls have roaster of men ranging from HTNs to Chads, the relationship can easily be broken.

This kind of love is not what we (or at least myself) (Except Chads cause they just want sex w/o commitment) want. We don't want these "types" of women. We want women who don't use dating apps. Because the women we want don't use dating apps, that leaves us with the case number 2, meeting at work/class/social gatherings.

We like to believe that it's over for MTNs in this day and age. I hate to say it, as I have been blackpilled for 2 years, but I really believe that certain types of women prefer personality over looks.

Anyways, my point is that, in order to have a gf, you just have to be prepared for that time to come, looksmaxxed to the gills, making sure you are at least a MTN or high MTN. I can already hear you self-diagnosed autists saying, "Ohh b-but I'm not NT." You are not autistic, Retard faggot. Unless you were significantly socially underdeveloped during your childhood to the point where you can't even talk to other men (At that point, you are a true mentalcel), you are capable of talking to women like a normal human being. You may be shy, but that resolves with time getting to know each other. All you need (WHEN UR LOOKS IS AT LEAST MTN) is the right luck and circumstances where you are able to regularly talk to foids and maybe you will meet someone you click with.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: klits, FacialStructure404, dantemaxxing and 6 others
Before DNRD and "Bluepill cope". I'm not saying that subhumans can get a gf with right luck and circumstances.
***TLDR: Be MTN and meet someone u click with, or be Chad and use dating apps***
*** It's truly ovER for subhumans and trucels*** I am referring to the normies, the low-high MTNs .

In the vast majority of cases I have seen from my friends, romantic relationships usually happen in two cases: 1. Dating Apps. 2. Met at work/class/party.

The first one is obvious one that corresponds to the BP theories. The foids just choose whoever is attractive and vibes with them. However, I'd like to believe most relationships from dating apps are shallow and short-term. Longest I have seen was 6 months from my experience. The reasons I believe this happens is because: 1. These girls know their worth and options, therefore, they don't commit as much (AKA Bop Theory). 2. The main motif of the relationship is looks, and because these types of girls have roaster of men ranging from HTNs to Chads, the relationship can easily be broken.

This kind of love is not what we (or at least myself) (Except Chads cause they just want sex w/o commitment) want. We don't want these "types" of women. We want women who don't use dating apps. Because the women we want don't use dating apps, that leaves us with the case number 2, meeting at work/class/social gatherings.

We like to believe that it's over for MTNs in this day and age. I hate to say it, as I have been blackpilled for 2 years, but I really believe that certain types of women prefer personality over looks.

Anyways, my point is that, in order to have a gf, you just have to be prepared for that time to come, looksmaxxed to the gills, making sure you are at least a MTN or high MTN. I can already hear you self-diagnosed autists saying, "Ohh b-but I'm not NT." You are not autistic, Retard faggot. Unless you were significantly socially underdeveloped during your childhood to the point where you can't even talk to other men (At that point, you are a true mentalcel), you are capable of talking to women like a normal human being. You may be shy, but that resolves with time getting to know each other. All you need (WHEN UR LOOKS IS AT LEAST MTN) is the right luck and circumstances where you are able to regularly talk to foids and maybe you will meet someone you click with.
Real

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and N8verBegan

Dnrd + blue pill cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: logicel369, looksmaxxerrr, Axii and 3 others
The guys with the good personality are usually at least tall though , go figure

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

water

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N8verBegan
Literally everything is luck and circumstances

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Water Douse GIF

• WTF
Reactions: N8verBegan
Tbh how over do you think it is for the vast majority of men.
I think its over for everyone and everything.
Final phase before the great reset from gods very hand.

This is more purplepilled cope imo

yup. :feelsokman: real as it gets

Great post, amazing even ;)

Fuckkk man if only I wasn't such an abused dog my entire life, maybe then my social skills would've been that of a normal person. So many missed opportunities:feelsbadman: