Just realized how hefty your balls have to be to be a frauding manlet and meet a girl who is taller than you [brag included]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Just realized how hefty your balls have to be to be a frauding manlet and meet a girl who is taller than you

My bluepilled self fucked probably 3 girls who were taller than me by 1-2 inches.(no lifts) and 1 of them was taller than me by like 4 inches while i had 2 inch lifts in

Since being blackpilled havent met any girls for like a year.

But its made me giga self conscious about my height(as i should be). but some subhuman girl said she will meet me (despite her being 2 inches taller than me) if she wears flats and I wear lifts. but she self a mirror pic yesteday and she looks even taller than the height she stated by like 1-2 inches.

this is gonna be such a disaster:feelswhy::feelswhy: shes gonna heightmog me WHILE I WEAR LIFTS + SIZE WEIGHT MOG TF OUT OF ME

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel, currylightskin, ROTTING and 4 others
What is your height habibi

Are your lifts comfortable? Where did you by them from?

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
How tall are you and why do you only go for tall girls? Most foids are like 5’4 anyway

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
how old are you. if below 24 you can still grow

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks, poontang68 and GetShrekt
how old are you. if below 24 you can still grow
Real shit? If mewing is cope after late puberty why wouldn’t it be the same for height, long after you’re done growing naturally? I’m 20 and if there’s still a chance to grow with hgh or sth I’ll do it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Real shit? If mewing is cope after late puberty why wouldn’t it be the same for height, long after you’re done growing naturally? I’m 20 and if there’s still a chance to grow with hgh or sth I’ll do it
theres very low chance to grow after 20 but your bones in the face grow until 25. Why wouldn they? We know for a fact skulls get larger and peak in size at 55. Bonesmashing can help as well but for height only LL exists

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks and squirrelcel