Just realized my oneitis prob has pretty good tits

janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
I was under the impression that my oneitis didn't have good breasts, which was fine too me. She always dresses really classy and covers up most of her skin. IT'S THE FACE THAT GETS ME REEEE. However, one day she was wearing a shirt that exposed a bit more of her upper chest. I looked at the chest and I didn't see any tits. The upper chest looked kinda bony, I thought to myself, "where do them boobs start". But then I looked at a few photos of models with similar outfits and they all had that bony chest look and the tits started much lower than I thought. OR they start from the sides of the upper chest and droop downwards, I don't really know, Im a virgin. BUT unless a foid is wearing a push up bra or has humongous melons, I don't think you can determine the size of their tits. EXAMPLE OF THE UPPER EXPOSED CHEST SHOWING NO SIGN OF TITS.

Oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Bro its predestint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, janoycresva and Deleted member 1680
Dn read
Your oneitis has pancake tits, and youre using this as an excuse to justify why youre infactuated with her subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, maxmendietta, janoycresva and 2 others
yeah she has no tits bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, janoycresva and 1 other person
Dn read
Your oneitis has pancake tits, and youre using this as an excuse to justify why youre infactuated with her subhumanity
based heavycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
I ONLY LIKE SMALL TITS NOT GONNA LIE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back