Just received my blood test results. Can someone help me interpret these?

Prada

Prada

Iron
Here are the results from two blood tests I've done recently. Testosterone seems quite low, but I had the test done a bit late at 4PM when it's supposed to be before like 11AM, not sure if it makes that much of a difference tho. I'm a 20 year old male for reference. Please help me out I have no idea how to understand these results.

Attachments

• 1628342789216.png
    1628342789216.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 1628342812608.png
    1628342812608.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 87
your low t high e soyboy, thats all i can read

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 1453
average t in a man in between 9.8 to 32nmol/l so you're on the lower end of being average but it's not numale levels

Seems healthy except for Vitamin D and testosterone. Maybe get out of your basement once in a while!

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and ChristianChad
I just read that you took the test at 4Pm lol. Most likely your T went done by half at that point

Here are the results from two blood tests I've done recently. Testosterone seems quite low, but I had the test done a bit late at 4PM when it's supposed to be before like 11AM, not sure if it makes that much of a difference tho. I'm a 20 year old male for reference. Please help me out I have no idea how to understand these results.
you have 340ng/dl t-levels which is extremely low, how do you feel on a day to day basis? do you feel tired often? are you narrow framed? are you short?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453 and ChristianChad
Your TSH is nice and low, maybe even too low but idk, 1 is ideal. Usually the problem is it being too high.
Your Vitamin D status is not ideal, get some bare chested sun exposure between 10:30-15:00

I just read that you took the test at 4Pm lol. Most likely your T went done by half at that point
thats true that it would be lower, but by max 100 ng/dl, the most it can change from the highest point in the day to the lowest is 150ng/dl

you have 340ng/dl t-levels which is extremely low, how do you feel on a day to day basis? do you feel tired often? are you narrow framed? are you short?
Yeah that T status is terrible. Limit PUFA intake, increase Calcium intake, eat some red meat once in a while, increase Carb intake, increase dietary fat soluble Vitamin intake (A, D, K, K2 (via Thorne Mk-4 supplement drops) )

Your TSH is nice and low, maybe even too low but idk, 1 is ideal. Usually the problem is it being too high.
Your Vitamin D status is not ideal, get some bare chested sun exposure between 10:30-15:00

2nd picture top. 25 hydroxy is metabolically active form of Vitamin D. It also says "Vitamin D", blindcel

Yeah I generally have fatigue/tiredness and find it hard to focus. Also, I have very low facial hair growth and am finding it kinda hard to gain muscle at the gym. My frame is fine more or less, kinda on the skinny side ig. My height is 6 foot 2.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
Yeah that T status is terrible. Limit PUFA intake, increase Calcium intake, eat some red meat once in a while, increase Carb intake, increase dietary fat soluble Vitamin intake (A, D, K, K2 (via Thorne Mk-4 supplement drops) )
I already eat loads of red meat, carbs and calcium. Are there any other solutions?

Yeah I generally have fatigue/tiredness and find it hard to focus. Also, I have very low facial hair growth and am finding it kinda hard to gain muscle at the gym. My frame is fine more or less, kinda on the skinny side ig. My height is 6 foot 2.
that is weird that ur 6'2 with those t-levels, you must have very good genes considering even ur creatinine levels are shit (meaning you barely do any exercise) i wouldnt do roids if i were you bc u will most likely respond pretty shit but anything you can do to naturally raise ur t-levels you wanna do asap...

vitamin d supplements

2nd picture top. 25 hydroxy is metabolically active form of Vitamin D. It also says "Vitamin D", blindcel
weird, mine didnt get tested on my blood test (Uk)

I already eat loads of red meat, carbs and calcium. Are there any other solutions?
Increase dietary fat soluble Vitamin intake. A - beef liver once a week or slightly more, D - bare chested sun exposure between 10:30-15:00, K - well-boiled Kale every once in a while, K2 - Thorne K2 MK-4 drops from Amazon or eBay.
Other solutions would be to increase calories while keeping PUFA intake low. Also increasing sugar intake from Orange Juice, pomegranate juice, ripe fruit, honey, cane sugar.

Do you use eggshell for calcium? What's best way to take it?

Do you have low body temperature, cold hands/feet/extremities often? How's your sleep? Do you have any degree of gynecomastia?

Do you use eggshell for calcium? What's best way to take it?
Yes, along with parmesan cheese. Also I make water that is very concatenated in Magneiusm and Calcium. I take a pound of good leafy greens (Kale, Swiss Chard, Spinach) (imo Kale and Swiss Chard are best for boiling and eating, Spinach only good for boiling) I washed very well, and boil them for 25 minutes. Mid-boil I add some (tbsp) Sodium BiCarbonate to counter the Oxalic Acid. You can dump the vegetables or eat them once in a while. The Magneiusm and Calcium quickly leach out into the water when boiled.

I take it with a big meal. Bare in mind it is basically pure Calcium Carbonate, so by weight it is 41% (I think, can't remember) elemental Calcium. So 5 grams would be 2,050mg of Calcium.

Yes it says your jaws are recessed. This can actually be seen in blood test results.

yes there r get out of the western soy envirnment..everything in west especislly cities is high e including water

Get another blood work done, this time in the morning with an empty stomach. If your T levels remain around 11, consider taking Clomid or inject testosterone, because that is way too low for a 20 year old male who works out.

Also check the following: FSH, LH, Prolactin, E2, Free testosterone, bioavailable testosterone, DHEA

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
If your T levels remain around 11, consider taking Clomid
Then he will need Test forever..... Why not just improve systematic health? Along with it will come increased Testosterone and reduced Estrogen

Yes, along with parmesan cheese. Also I make water that is very concatenated in Magneiusm and Calcium. I take a pound of good leafy greens (Kale, Swiss Chard, Spinach) (imo Kale and Swiss Chard are best for boiling and eating, Spinach only good for boiling) I washed very well, and boil them for 25 minutes. Mid-boil I add some (tbsp) Sodium BiCarbonate to counter the Oxalic Acid. You can dump the vegetables or eat them once in a while. The Magneiusm and Calcium quickly leach out into the water when boiled.

I take it with a big meal. Bare in mind it is basically pure Calcium Carbonate, so by weight it is 41% (I think, can't remember) elemental Calcium. So 5 grams would be 2,050mg of Calcium.
Ok nice, but I'm not gonna do that. Does eggshell mix well in smoothies/ protein shakes etc?

Ok nice, but I'm not gonna do that. Does eggshell mix well in smoothies/ protein shakes etc?
Which part are you not gonna do? The water is just another way for me to get my Calcium intake up, the second part of my reply is regarding what I do with the powder.
It doesn't mix very well honestly, it won't be that fine. What I do is mix it slightly with food that I'm eating and eat it in basically one spoon (along with eating it with a fairly big meal), if you mix it with food well you don't know if you ate all of the powder you put in. Btw I'm talking about eggshell powder you get from putting eggshells in a coffee grinder

Which part are you not gonna do? The water is just another way for me to get my Calcium intake up, the second part of my reply is regarding what I do with the powder.
It doesn't mix very well honestly, it won't be that fine. What I do is mix it slightly with food that I'm eating and eat it in basically one spoon (along with eating it with a fairly big meal), if you mix it with food well you don't know if you ate all of the powder you put in. Btw I'm talking about eggshell powder you get from putting eggshells in a coffee grinder
Sorry, just misunderstood your message! Yeah sounds a bit annoying to incorporate with food.. Might put it in some capsules tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You need to get serious lifting weights, eating meat, listening to Pantera and watching Predator every day. This will remedy your reddit-tier testosterone level within a few weeks.