Just received my GABA supplements

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Got my goyim GABA supplements. Apparently they stimulate the body into making HGH

get before/after bloodwork of hgh levels if you can afford it.

Can you tell us what products you got because im gonna get something too

Which one(s):feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yaba Daba Doo supplements.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
wtf is gaba dude

this the one I got

wtf is gaba dude
gamma-Aminobutyric acid, or γ-aminobutyric acid /ˈɡæmə əˈmiːnoʊbjuːˈtɪrɪk ˈæsɪd/, or GABA /ˈɡæbə/, is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system. Its principal role is reducing neuronal excitability throughout the nervous system. In humans, GABA is also directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
gamma-Aminobutyric acid, or γ-aminobutyric acid /ˈɡæmə əˈmiːnoʊbjuːˈtɪrɪk ˈæsɪd/, or GABA /ˈɡæbə/, is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system. Its principal role is reducing neuronal excitability throughout the nervous system. In humans, GABA is also directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone.
Necessary bump.

GABA (the supplement) does NOT cross the blood brain barrier. So don't expect it to calm you down or any other mental effects for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus, Deleted member 283, kobecel and 1 other person
Necessary bump.

GABA (the supplement) does NOT cross the blood brain barrier. So don't expect it to calm you down or any other mental effects for that matter.
I was going to say this.
jfl when I saw the thread I started laughing uncontrollably at another geek wasting his money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Extra Chromosome
I was going to say this.
jfl when I saw the thread I started laughing uncontrollably at another geek wasting his money.
I was going to say this.
Geek? Jfl your name is elf maxing

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss
It's best to just ask here before buying something. Stuff like GABA or L-DOPA or 5-HTP do not cross the blood brain barrier. L-DOPA and 5-HTP (precursors to Dopamine and Serotonin) get converted by dopa decarboxylase before they reach your brain, so that is why people with Parkinson's take other drugs to inhibit this along with L-DOPA

I'm not sure how it works with GABA but it definitely does not work. If it did, it would be a prescription drug

• +1
Reactions: Zeus and kobecel
Stop necro bumping this retards. I got it off of Ebay for 5 dollars in October

Stop necro bumping this retards. I got it off of Ebay for 5 dollars in October
[IMG alt="fatcelnolonger"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/283.jpg?1548602096[/IMG]

get a supplement that crosses blood brain barrier so that you get positive mental effects aswell as increased hgh production. phenibut is one example but there are many.
DO NOT TAKE PHENIBUT.

It will fuck you up mentally, if you use it in 3-4 months it will fuck you up. From dreaming rivers of blood and all that fucked up bs. And the sad part is that this will continue happening years after you are off that thing.

DO NOT TAKE PHENIBUT.

It will fuck you up mentally, if you use it in 3-4 months it will fuck you up. From dreaming rivers of blood and all that fucked up bs. And the sad part is that this will continue happening years after you are off that thing.
what the fuck are you on about. Have you actually experienced this? pretty sure this is an exaggeration

what the fuck are you on about. Have you actually experienced this? pretty sure this is an exaggeration
I've taken phenibut before, amazing thing but jumped off the hype train right after I heard stories about it. If you get hooked to it (Most incles will since its a great social drug) you will start seeing the side effects. Take it but always with extreme measures, no more than 2 times per week (cant remember the dose)

I've taken phenibut before, amazing thing but jumped off the hype train right after I heard stories about it. If you get hooked to it (Most incles will since its a great social drug) you will start seeing the side effects. Take it but always with extreme measures, no more than 2 times per week (cant remember the dose)
So how can you vouch that anyone taking this supplement will experience seeing 'blood rivers'. As long as your not retarded and dont get addicted you will be fine.

I take methamphetamines

get a supplement that crosses blood brain barrier so that you get positive mental effects aswell as increased hgh production. phenibut is one example but there are many.
Phenibut does not increase GH sadly, but it will make you feel nicer. Make sure you take an anti-acid like Ranitidine with it and 3 hours before the come-down take Loratadine so you don't get the shits. Also eat something before and after taking it

DO NOT TAKE PHENIBUT.

Yeah, some drugs attach to the receptors in the brain that make you homicidal and dream of blood rivers :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Phenibut does not increase GH sadly, but it will make you feel nicer. Make sure you take an anti-acid like Ranitidine with it and 3 hours before the come-down take Loratadine so you don't get the shits. Also eat something before and after taking it

Yeah, some drugs attach to the receptors in the brain that make you homicidal and dream of blood rivers :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and NickGurr
took one pill yesterday, +3cm so far