Just received permission from Fiverr client who believes I've been a bit too harsh on him to ask whether this forum universally agrees

Since the fuck when is OP a 'recognized' expert? Recognized by whom?

Anyone who's given money to OP has the IQ of a bottomless pit.

brb paying basement dwelling internet troll to call me a dumbochimpoid
srsly I’d feel gross having some black pill analyze my face for money. Although I have paid a chick on fiverr to do it cuz she gives brutal honest feedback from a female perspective and the one I bought from actually works at a plastic surgery office.

honest feedback from a female
Laughatscreen

Oh yes, the community that believes in giving it to men STRAIGHT so they KNOW THE TRUTH and can act in accordance by assessing their options and making the neccessary improvements, is upset when someone is doing that.

Being based is fine. The man is costa rican, his third world ass that's experienced hardship and woes can deal with that. Little soft sensitive Zoomers from the west can't and that's a sweet-shame but guess what? You niggas are unbuilt for the world as men. You are CRYING, waaaaaaa, about not receiving the pussy-pass. Well I'll tell you mother fucking what, bitch ass wigga, your ass is a cuckboy living in a cuck liberal western society talking about being HONOURABLE because we aren't sugar coating the truth. They have to capture the full essence of what is being said. By giving them striking images like dumbo and chimpanzee, they're getting that. We as men are visual. Remember this.
Do you really think its manhood to call someone chimpanzee, dumboo who paid you to rate him? Also who the fuck said Im crying cuz some donkey called someone sth in a retarded manner jfl. Yeah such good improvements are gonna be done when you call them those shit. Its what happens when a soyboy grows up without a male role model showing him the way up to manhood. Being a pussy thinking its masculine and tough too humiliate others for literally no reason. Also Im not westerner u faggot, Im Kurdish. In Kurdish and Iranic cultures its not a wellcomed trait to insult ones family and parents. You are trying to hide your inferiority and weakness by insulting others, who is a wellbuilt man for this world, u :D? This forum is full of bully-wannabe softboys and goofy incels trying to be muh " dark triad" . In reality they are swaggering buttholes taken serious by literally nobody )).

Bumptastic bruv

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry