Just recorded a random snow bunny changing clothes in my bathroom (video included)

@Banasura rate this girl bhai

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 30985
Brag thread #9534

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Brag thread #9534
The reason I post so many of these is because there’s only white slayers here innit and they make it seem like ethnics don’t get shit and that an ethnic can’t fick a snow bunny

When it’s literally the opposite most girls I’ve brought home were white I’ve only ever slept with 2 ethnic women

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and pentamogged9000
@germanlooks it’s pretty much over for germancels at this point they only want ethnic dick

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and germanlooks
@germanlooks it’s pretty much over for germancels at this point they only want ethnic dick
That’s not you jfl. I can hear cicadas making background noises and those don’t live in Germany. Pathetic larp

• JFL
That’s not you jfl. I can hear cicadas making background noises and those don’t live in Germany. Pathetic larp
Nigga that’s literally my room and voice

Just a clone ig
384ABBDE 8000 46DE AEBA F09ED521BCA6

• JFL
  • JFL
So u slayed?

• JFL
So u slayed?
No she’s a girl from my class I just asked her to come to my home today so she could change clothes with the bathroom door open and go back home

• JFL
I'm honestly caging at the idea that Germans basically provide food, clothing and shelter to ethnics, just so they can fuck their women

It's not even a meme lol

This is a whole new level of cuckoldry

No wonder @Beastimmung is a bitter sfcel
You make it sound like we have a choice. It’s the strong political left which forces this slavery on us. Merkel opened the doors and no one closed them since 2015

• JFL
No she’s a girl from my class I just asked her to come to my home today so she could change clothes with the bathroom door open and go back home
Ur being sarcastic right? What’s ur slay count now

• JFL
You make it sound like we have a choice. It’s the strong political left which forces this slavery on us. Merkel opened the doors and no one closed them since 2015
I’m not seen as a immigrant on paper tho I technically am an immigrant but I’m half German so I have citizenship

The same privileges I have would be the same for Germans too so that example doesn’t apply

• JFL
super mid

• JFL
Ur being sarcastic right? What’s ur slay count now
Blud I’ve been posting these sorts of threads for months now

My slay count is mostly of German girls but the girls I’m really after is Turkish which are like my ex and another Turkish girl I fucked only 2

In total 12 girls now not that much but I’m also more of a relationship guy I don’t go for girls

This girl literally has a similar tragectory to me so she kept talking to me in the train and asking me shit

I’ve only known her for a week tho since class started so it was a pretty fast slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Reformed
Blud I’ve been posting these sorts of threads for months now

My slay count is mostly of German girls but the girls I’m really after is Turkish which are like my ex and another Turkish girl I fucked only 2

In total 12 girls now not that much but I’m also more of a relationship guy I don’t go for girls

This girl literally has a similar tragectory to me so she kept talking to me in the train and asking me shit

I’ve only known her for a week tho since class started so it was a pretty fast slay
Fuuak man I wann be like u some day when I get my car lisensce. I’m def gonna slay at uni tho I got a full proof plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, UndiagnosedSchizo and Iasacrko
He can, just be NT just applies to subhumans.

Chads can go jumping around in their house screaming "its over boyos" and still get laid
that guy is far from chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Iasacrko
that guy is far from chad
Manlet ethnic ltn is what German girls want don’t let the black pill tell u otherwise

This chick literally did almost all the work believe it or not yesterday when we we’re coming home in the train she asked if she could come to my house today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 14693
Manlet ethnic ltn is what German girls want don’t let the black pill tell u otherwise

This chick literally did almost all the work believe it or not yesterday when we we’re coming home in the train she asked if she could come to my house today
how tall are u?

• JFL
  • JFL
OP is Germany some kind of magic place or something

Seriously how

• JFL
OP is Germany some kind of magic place or something

Seriously how
It’s one of the hardest places to get girls in 😂 girls here have high standards I just have some weird appeal to a lot of girls

• JFL
It’s one of the hardest places to get girls in 😂 girls here have high standards I just have some weird appeal to a lot of girls
That’s very interesting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Don't ask @Banasura to rate girls JFL @Iasacrko

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Solid 4/10

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Iasacrko and Deleted member 30985
@UndiagnosedSchizo I dare u to Jfl react all the comments in this thread 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Mirin creepmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Brutal video tbh now that I’m sober that’s weird asf

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
her body is kinda average bro ur driven by your hormones
Skinny white girl = Strong stacylite. Welcome to .org my friend.

Skinny white girl = Strong stacylite. Welcome to .org my friend.
She’s not stacylite but honestly man I’m a normal guy bro

I’m not some picky guy like as long as she’s skinny and has a happy looking face i don’t see why it would be humiliating for me to just fuck her

Like I didn’t even go out with her she literally dropped by my place to fuck

• +1
She’s not stacylite but honestly man I’m a normal guy bro

I’m not some picky guy like as long as she’s skinny and has a happy looking face i don’t see why it would be humiliating for me to just fuck her

Like I didn’t even go out with her she literally dropped by my place to fuck
For the shit you post amd the amount of schizo ramblings youbput out every goddamn second of your life i gotta say, you’re weirdly one of the most normal users. Well, at least among the offtopic rotters.

For the shit you post amd the amount of schizo ramblings youbput out every goddamn second of your life i gotta say, you’re weirdly one of the most normal users. Well, at least among the offtopic rotters.
Well normal I say in terms of my sex drive I don’t get why some ppl are so picky

• +1
Well normal I say in terms of my sex drive I don’t get why some ppl are so picky
Having an attractive girl letting you smash her = what millions of men die for everyday. Validation and ego really, not mainly sex drive.

Just telling these girls I live alone is easy way to get them to come over
but wouldnt it be awkward if she rejects u since u guys goes the same class? Or did she give u interest signs before u invited her

Having an attractive girl letting you smash her = what millions of men die for everyday. Validation and ego really, not mainly sex drive.
But the thing is girls standards are mostly the same
7D04C729 45CB 4D94 8020 219404DB72DC

• +1
but wouldnt it be awkward if she rejects u since u guys goes the same class? Or did she give u interest signs before u invited her
That’s the thing I’ve basically mastered female attraction signs so i know 100% if a girl likes me

I only make a move if she’s showing 3 chosing signals

Like looking at me all the time

Putting herself close to me

Touching me

And asking me a lot of questions

These are all things this girl did and I was sure she was interested so when u see these things it’s basically guaranteed she’s gonna say yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
I would say you’re right but ginger are femonic creatures from hell, WW cannot be trusted.
His study makes sense tho

Basically if a ltb likes u it’s basically the same as a htb because they have virtually the same expectations when it comes to ons

Ofc when we’re talking about long term a ltb will have to settle for a Normie so that doesn’t count

But if a ltb or a mtb or a htb are willing to have sex with u that’s basically means ur attractive

There’s no lesser like with men

• Hmm...
His study makes sense tho

Basically if a ltb likes u it’s basically the same as a htb because they have virtually the same expectations when it comes to ons

Ofc when we’re talking about long term a ltb will have to settle for a Normie so that doesn’t count

But if a ltb or a mtb or a htb are willing to have sex with u that’s basically means ur attractive

There’s no lesser like with men
Idk bro this shit is too much for me, i just talk to surgeons and that’s it.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Fuuak man I wann be like u some day when I get my car lisensce. I’m def gonna slay at uni tho I got a full proof plan
Join my slayers university first. It's only 59.99 GBP but once you pay you'll have exclusive access to the discord with a bunch of other slayers all like-minded. Trust me bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Reformed
View attachment 2448601
He out chillin with her fr
Facially she’s not the cutest but again what white girl is?
7B60A08B 161B 43D7 8FEC 0CFF80C5FE1D

If I’m just having sex I don’t see why she’s not good enough I didn’t even pay for a date she literally just came by and started kissing my body bitch literally gave me a huge hickey

Facially she’s not the cutest but again what white girl is?
View attachment 2448615

If I’m just having sex I don’t see why she’s not good enough I didn’t even pay for a date she literally just came by and started kissing my body bitch literally gave me a huge hickey
She is cute boyo. Don't get sidetracked by my shitposts.

But...

While I'm not a healthcare provider or a qualified expert in the field of sexual health, it's essential to emphasize the importance of practicing safe sex for both your physical and emotional well-being, as well as that of your partner(s). Engaging in sexual activities without adequate protection increases the risks of contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and HPV, among others. Some of these infections can have long-term consequences and even result in life-threatening conditions.

It's important to be aware of different forms of protection available to you and how to use them correctly. Condoms, for example, are an effective barrier method for preventing the spread of most STIs and unintended pregnancies, but they must be used properly to ensure their efficacy. Always check the expiration date, and make sure to store them in a cool, dry place.

Open and honest communication with your partner(s) is also essential for practicing safe sex. Both parties should feel comfortable discussing their sexual histories, STI statuses, and any potential concerns. This openness fosters trust and ensures that all participants are aware of any risks involved. Regular check-ups and screenings are necessary to monitor your sexual health and catch any potential issues early on.

Additionally, certain activities, such as oral sex, can also transmit STIs, so it's important to use dental dams or other protective measures during such activities. Lubricants can also play a crucial role in preventing condom breakage and reducing friction, but make sure that the lubricant is compatible with the type of protection you're using.

Finally, birth control methods like pills, patches, and intrauterine devices (IUDs) may offer protection against unintended pregnancies, but they do not protect against STIs. Combining these methods with barrier methods like condoms is often recommended for comprehensive protection.

To sum up, safe sex is not just a personal responsibility but a communal one. It requires informed decision-making, communication, and appropriate preventive measures. Always consult healthcare professionals for personalized advice and regular screenings to maintain optimal sexual health.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Iasacrko