Just recorded a random snow bunny changing clothes in my bathroom (video included)

She is cute boyo. Don't get sidetracked by my shitposts.

But...

While I'm not a healthcare provider or a qualified expert in the field of sexual health, it's essential to emphasize the importance of practicing safe sex for both your physical and emotional well-being, as well as that of your partner(s). Engaging in sexual activities without adequate protection increases the risks of contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and HPV, among others. Some of these infections can have long-term consequences and even result in life-threatening conditions.

It's important to be aware of different forms of protection available to you and how to use them correctly. Condoms, for example, are an effective barrier method for preventing the spread of most STIs and unintended pregnancies, but they must be used properly to ensure their efficacy. Always check the expiration date, and make sure to store them in a cool, dry place.

Open and honest communication with your partner(s) is also essential for practicing safe sex. Both parties should feel comfortable discussing their sexual histories, STI statuses, and any potential concerns. This openness fosters trust and ensures that all participants are aware of any risks involved. Regular check-ups and screenings are necessary to monitor your sexual health and catch any potential issues early on.

Additionally, certain activities, such as oral sex, can also transmit STIs, so it's important to use dental dams or other protective measures during such activities. Lubricants can also play a crucial role in preventing condom breakage and reducing friction, but make sure that the lubricant is compatible with the type of protection you're using.

Finally, birth control methods like pills, patches, and intrauterine devices (IUDs) may offer protection against unintended pregnancies, but they do not protect against STIs. Combining these methods with barrier methods like condoms is often recommended for comprehensive protection.

To sum up, safe sex is not just a personal responsibility but a communal one. It requires informed decision-making, communication, and appropriate preventive measures. Always consult healthcare professionals for personalized advice and regular screenings to maintain optimal sexual health.
I ain’t using no condom

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
OP IS A SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN MUTT, I'LL FIND YOU MAN, I'LL FIND YOU AND RAPE AND TORTURE AND KILL YOU ARE YOU FUCKING HEARING ME? YOU ARE STEALING OUR GERMAN ARYAN GIRLS MAN YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE WHITE MAN'S INCELDOM MAN I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU YOU FILTHY SHITSKIN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Iasacrko
OP IS A SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN MUTT, I'LL FIND YOU MAN, I'LL FIND YOU AND RAPE AND TORTURE AND KILL YOU ARE YOU FUCKING HEARING ME? YOU ARE STEALING OUR GERMAN ARYAN GIRLS MAN YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE WHITE MAN'S INCELDOM MAN I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU YOU FILTHY SHITSKIN
seethe to bbc overlords like me

Take the iasacrko pill and you’ll have snow bunnies summon in ur house

(had to upload to YouTube since file too large)

@Beastimmung @stunna @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL can u believe this? Good thing i don’t live with my parents

Good shit. Why do you live in a trap house?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Seggs seggs seggs

Take the iasacrko pill and you’ll have snow bunnies summon in ur house

(had to upload to YouTube since file too large)

@Beastimmung @stunna @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL can u believe this? Good thing i don’t live with my parents

flat cleaner than expected

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
literally a child, 0 ass, mid as fuck

but congrats nonetheless, ignored

You slay her?

Give a conclusive answer nigga you aint the riddler
Bro it’s a stupid question tho

It’s like me going into someone’s Instagram story where they have a pizza and the text says todays dinner

And I comment oh did u eat that nigga :feelsuhh:

I get government student help

Basically they chose a house for me and ever since then it’s so easy to bring these random girls over
The government help you slay. The german government is good wingman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Iasacrko and Willmogulater