Just remeasured myself

K

Kragar

Iron
just over 195cm which means i'm actually 6,5 kek. Also 19 so def got another cm or two in me. fucking lifefuel, fix face and Chad status achieved. Low inhib and massive just need Eppley to Chad my shit up :feelsokman::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsyay::feelsahh::feelsgah::chad::feelsautistic::feelsohh::feelsyay:

Attachments

• 1558822626532.gif
    1558822626532.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Einon
195cm? Damn bro, you must be huge.

My 185cm friends heightmogg 90% of guys arround, you must heightmogg 99.9% :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
How tall are your parents?
Questionable if you’ll gain another cm or two

Good on you,bro.Hoping I reach your height.:feelsokman:

• +1
How tall are your parents?
Questionable if you’ll gain another cm or two
Dad 5,11 and Mum 5,6. Ancestors were big Scots though, like 6,2 6,3
Dad was 6,1 in youth but is old now

Dad 5,11 and Mum 5,6. Ancestors were big Scots though, like 6,2 6,3
Dad was 6,1 in youth but is old now
Your mom is a whore

195cm? Damn bro, you must be huge.

My 185cm friends heightmogg 90% of guys arround, you must heightmogg 99.9% :chad:
Where do you live? I’m 184cm and don’t really mog in aussieland

:feelswhy: Im a midget compared to u

• So Sad
Reactions: Kragar and LowTierNormie
I'll give you a chance to explain yourself before i drop a couple of cage's @ you thinking Eppley will make you a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Just measured myself, 5ft 5 inches manlet, it's over...

• So Sad
yeah same bro
JFL PLS PRAY FOR ME

• +1
Fuaaark, you height mog me by 6 inches.

Where do you live? I’m 184cm and don’t really mog in aussieland

I'm in Perth. Tbh Aussies as a whole are generally pretty tall, I'd say the average young white guy here is around 5,10.5/5,11 nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Nothing to be proud of tbh being too tall is worse than average height imo just hope you don't grow any taller. 5'11 to 6'3 is the perfect height to be aesthetic, being more healthier, live longer and just more comfortable life overall.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Kragar
Nothing to be proud of tbh being too tall is worse than average height imo just hope you don't grow any taller. 5'11 to 6'3 is the perfect height to be aesthetic, being more healthier, live longer and just more comfortable life overall.
Yeah but understand these guys dont want to live longer, or have less chance of cancer they get a short life and their lives are defined by women. So don't waste your time with these guys, they won't ever change. There's no need to change

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Kragar
nice, now you only need to be GL lanklet

Nah man mogging the fuck out of people is so fun and such a dopamine rush. Plus new research says that taller people have less chance of heart disease although higher rate of Cancer. Honestly I give zero fucks if I die at 83 and some manlet lives to 86, probably good thing to go off early tbh. I sometimes wish I was like a 9 foot demi god jfl, height mogging is a fucking drug, I assume the feeling that I get from being tall is like a lesser version of what super attractive guys get. Also your post is Cope lmao, no one wishes they were 5,11 or average height

Dam I fraud lifts to 6 ft