Just remembered a time when two refugees tried to rob me in Dublin

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I was in the toilet of a pub vomiting and someone kicked the door open. I turned around and saw a black guy with a scar on his face. I thought he was security so apologised.

I stood up and left the stall and was talking with him. I think he had been planning to rob me blind there but was deterred by how much taller I was than him.

We were standing in front of the mirror together and I felt his hand on my arse. I said "What the fuck mate!?" And then felt him take my wallet out of my back pocket.

I then started laughing because I had no money in my wallet. He poured out the contents onto the sink and it was just a bunch of 5 and 10 cent coins.

I told him that I didn't care if he took the money but to leave my bus card because I needed it to get home.

He saw that there was nothing of value and then approached me again. He kept saying that he was security and needed to see my phone. I was starting to get annoyed now and was firmly telling him to leave me alone because I wasn't going to give him my phone. He tried reaching into my coat pocket but I swatted his hand away.

Again I think the reason he didn't try to beat me up was because I severely heightmogged him. We stood there arguing for another minute or so until the bathroom door
opened and these two English guys walked in.

I explained what was happening and they confronted him. They were being really aggressive with him.

I really don't get the mentality that some black people have regarding being black, and why they talk about it so much. He said to them "I am the first black Garda" (our police are called the Garda)

I can't remember what they said to each other after that but I took my wallet and left.

I mentioned this event in my Halloween report:

There are so many refugees here now and they are causing all sorts of problems and the government refuses to even acknowledge it.

Our homosexual half-Indian prime minister speaking about the "far right"

Two years ago a man of immigrant background was killed by the police. British media made it all about race without ignoring the fact that his own mother called the police about him, and he was walking around public with a knife.

This is the BBC's report on the incident:

There have been some protests, mainly in working-class areas of North Dublin.
Right after them there was a huge anti-fascist protest in town where according to the government 50,000 people attended.
Yet they are obviously lying about that; my friend was there and said that the news cameras were only recording the heart of the crowd, and that in reality it looked like a thousand at most, with like half of them being immigrants.

@Exterminator this is what I was talking about in that PM

@Manu le coq
@Kubrickcel
@HarrierDuBois
@Beastimmung
@6ft4
@HarrierDuBois
@TUSSELEIF
@TRUE_CEL
@LiteralCaucasian
@cillianmurphycel
@David Rothschild
@apemaxxed
@RetardSubhuman
@Prettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 23017 and 4 others
Niggers...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
you relaxed

• +1
this is what I was talking about in that PM
im gonna repost here what I sent to you in response to the question that you asked me since you didn’t respond to the book I sent you:

The question you respectfully asked me:
I am from Europe and like in the US black people commit a disproportionate amount of crimes. There is no systematic racial oppression here except for maybe against Gypsies. SFcels say it is genetic but I'm not convinced on that yet.

As a black person what do you think of this?

And this my response, this is based on the context of the US and African Americans. I can’t comment on the fresh off the boat refugees acting amok in Ireland or whatever.

My response:
1. Poverty: people who live in poverty are more likely to commit crimes out of survival and a way to make money. So crimes like burglaries,robberies, theft will be committed by poorer people and in the US blacks are the poorest demographic. Also gangs are very prevalent in poor block neighborhoods as drug smuggling and drug dealer Is sort of like tge underground economy. Since people with criminal records have an hard time finding decent paying jobs. They will resort to joining a gang. Most black on black shootings that you constantly see SFcels posting statistics about are gang related and come from a select few cities (Chicago,Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis) not the entire black population as a whole. Although things are getting better it will still take time.

2. Bad culture. By culture I’m not referring to anything genetic or something like African culture. I’m talking about rap/hood culture. Rap music constantly boasts about committing crimes like it’s cool so when young black teens hear that kind of music. It inspires them negatively to want to do those things. So that they are deemed cool or fit in. The “no snitching” rule also makes it so the minority of guys actually committing the crimes are far more likely to get away with it. And if you can get away with something, you are far more likely to continue doing it.

3. Fatherlessness. This point kinda piggybacks on my 2nd point about bad culture. As sex is something that in the black community has far more ease of access than in other racial groups. For a particular number of reasons. But for the sake of simplifying things. I’ll just say that black women give out sex like Candy in the hood, and the use on contraceptives is null in many cases. This leads to millions of kids being born out of wedlock to single mothers, as the fathers tend to dip once they realize they’ve made a “mistake”. With the lack of a prominent father figure present to guide many young black males, they turn to the streets to raise and masculinize them. “The streets” refers to gang leaders, drug dealers, hardcore thugs that instill fear in those around them. Similar to how a kid views a protective father. Kids born to single mothers regardless of race are more likely to have a criminal record, drop out of high school, and overall not surpass the lower socioeconomic spectrum (notice this is the main jist here) in turn. This is a recipe for someone to grow up and commit crimes out of malice and/or necessity.

This just barely scratches the surface of the problems facing the black community. But in my opinion these are the main factors driving up black crime rates in the states. TDLR: It’s very complicated and many can be blamed, ourselves included of course. Luckily things are improving and have gotten a lot better since the 80’s-90’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
JFL it's always a nigger, not a white guy or soemthing. Funny how they uphold the streotypes

• +1
im gonna repost here what I sent to you in response to the question that you asked me since you didn’t respond to the book I sent you:

The question you respectfully asked me:
I am from Europe and like in the US black people commit a disproportionate amount of crimes. There is no systematic racial oppression here except for maybe against Gypsies. SFcels say it is genetic but I'm not convinced on that yet.

As a black person what do you think of this?

And this my response, this is based on the context of the US and African Americans. I can’t comment on the fresh off the boat refugees acting amok in Ireland or whatever.

My response:
1. Poverty: people who live in poverty are more likely to commit crimes out of survival and a way to make money. So crimes like burglaries,robberies, theft will be committed by poorer people and in the US blacks are the poorest demographic. Also gangs are very prevalent in poor block neighborhoods as drug smuggling and drug dealer Is sort of like tge underground economy. Since people with criminal records have an hard time finding decent paying jobs. They will resort to joining a gang. Most black on black shootings that you constantly see SFcels posting statistics about are gang related and come from a select few cities (Chicago,Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis) not the entire black population as a whole. Although things are getting better it will still take time.

2. Bad culture. By culture I’m not referring to anything genetic or something like African culture. I’m talking about rap/hood culture. Rap music constantly boasts about committing crimes like it’s cool so when young black teens hear that kind of music. It inspires them negatively to want to do those things. So that they are deemed cool or fit in. The “no snitching” rule also makes it so the minority of guys actually committing the crimes are far more likely to get away with it. And if you can get away with something, you are far more likely to continue doing it.

3. Fatherlessness. This point kinda piggybacks on my 2nd point about bad culture. As sex is something that in the black community has far more ease of access than in other racial groups. For a particular number of reasons. But for the sake of simplifying things. I’ll just say that black women give out sex like Candy in the hood, and the use on contraceptives is null in many cases. This leads to millions of kids being born out of wedlock to single mothers, as the fathers tend to dip once they realize they’ve made a “mistake”. With the lack of a prominent father figure present to guide many young black males, they turn to the streets to raise and masculinize them. “The streets” refers to gang leaders, drug dealers, hardcore thugs that instill fear in those around them. Similar to how a kid views a protective father. Kids born to single mothers regardless of race are more likely to have a criminal record, drop out of high school, and overall not surpass the lower socioeconomic spectrum (notice this is the main jist here) in turn. This is a recipe for someone to grow up and commit crimes out of malice and/or necessity.

This just barely scratches the surface of the problems facing the black community. But in my opinion these are the main factors driving up black crime rates in the states. TDLR: It’s very complicated and many can be blamed, ourselves included of course. Luckily things are improving and have gotten a lot better since the 80’s-90’s.
It doesn't apply completely to outside the US but still some fair points

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
expel all ethnics from yuoropean land

• +1
This was such an obvious humblebrag and probably larp story the second op mentioned his height jfl, as a low inhib nigger is going to care about the height of some tallfag. Height in this scenario is completely irrelevant