Just rotted on .org for 8 hours straight

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
1,042
Reputation
1,643
12 am to 8am and I have school in 30 minutes

Why doesnt god just strike me with lightning already wtf am I doing in life

At least I pinned yesterday that’s somewhat productive
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos, bhsoda_destroyer, bnugly and 2 others
Well done
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras and dimocel
Why org is so addictive
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Majklos, Sulfuras, dimocel and 1 other person
12 am to 8am and I have school in 30 minutes

Why doesnt god just strike me with lightning already wtf am I doing in life

At least I pinned yesterday that’s somewhat productive
You should have rotted on org for 18 hours rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Rich piana 8 hour org session
Rot until your fingers cramp
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Well done
Not at all, horribly done :lul:

Didn’t even do anything productive on here like learning some new method or some shit

I’m such a waste of space
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar
You should have rotted on org for 18 hours rn
How am I expected to go to school how it is either bro

My hair looks disgusting I smell like shit pulled an all nighter and I’m supposed to go to the gym
 
going on 500 posts in 3 days
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
How am I expected to go to school how it is either bro

My hair looks disgusting I smell like shit pulled an all nighter and I’m supposed to go to the gym
If you smell like this take a show for 3 hours nonstop nga
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Not at all, horribly done :lul:

Didn’t even do anything productive on here like learning some new method or some shit

I’m such a waste of space
Bro last months of school and during summer break I had a fucked sleep schedule I used to wake up at night and was on my phone posting scrolling and posting shit till 6 am asw
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Majklos and dimocel
Bro last months of school and during summer break I had a fucked sleep schedule I used to wake up at night and was on my phone posting scrolling and posting shit till 6 am asw
Dude I need a life
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar
Nigga I have school in 15 minutes now I’m about to drive there while on .org replying to you retards
Then take a shower at school i mean you need to be 18+ to drive a car so your neither at college or university
 

Similar threads

stonecold trucel
Replies
9
Views
55
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
lowinhibragecel
Replies
11
Views
35
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
antrax
Replies
2
Views
45
antrax
antrax
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
44
Views
304
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top