Just saw this video, is cold approach really this good (and socially acceptable)?

bishounen0bladee

bishounen0bladee

Need to fix my face. All my friends are drain.
1695881514486watch this video Asian guy with loads of acne scarring, probably ltn tbh, he is 6'1" to be fair, but still quite unattractive. He got a yes 19% of the time, which is around 1/5, which seems incredibly high to me. What do you guys think about this video?

Last edited:
he has hunter eyes bro thats why bro its over for you bro

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and WanderingBurro
he has hunter eyes bro thats why bro its over for you bro
Do You Have Down Syndrome Retardation ?

Where Do You See The Hunter Eyes ?

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Do You Have Down Syndrome Retardation ?

Where Do You See The Hunter Eyes ?
every asian mogs me to the slums of mumbai and back. its over. clearly has jiga hunter eyes. roping. TONIGHT.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
every asian mogs me to the slums of mumbai and back. its over. clearly has jiga hunter eyes. roping. TONIGHT.
Nigga They Are Just Hooded.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, NateJacobs and lowerthirdking
females get horny then they fuck theory

works for ethnics like AM since they usually dont get approach for by these exotic males

and AM has high trust theory

a female wont think they are getting robbed or being tricked into giving donation to some fake organization

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
I think cold approaching is less autistic if you do it with a group of friends and target groups of girls. :Comfy:

View attachment 2457947watch this video Asian guy with loads of acne scarring, probably ltn tbh, he is 6'1" to be fair, but still quite unattractive. He got a yes 19% of the time, which is around 1/5, which seems incredibly high to me. What do you guys think about this video?
wtf he looks disgusting

heightpill strikes again

Only reason they didn’t laugh at him and say no immediately was because he had a camera with him.

Virtue signaling as always.

Just point a HDR DSLR giant camera in their face hoping they say yes theory.

He got their "numbers", don't worry :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
If you are too lazy to watch the video here are the chicks that said yes
IMG 2258

IMG 2259

I stopped watching after that

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker