Just seen the side profile of JB I had oneitis for online

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
She ghosted me last year when there was opportunity for us to meet after 6 months of convo
She posted a video to her snapchat story before going out showing her face and outfit and at one point of the video she turns her head which shows her side profile
I open my laptop webcam and hit record then I put the screen of my phone in front of webcam to record the video on her story
I assume any screen record software on my phone would send her a notification which is not what I want
I play the video back on my laptop and pause it on her side profile and I see that her mandible is significantly recessed compared to maxilla
Her chin has a bit of projection to mask it but mandible itself is recessed
She also looks fat from side profile and her nose has a slightly convex shape
Her maxilla is okay but she isn't close to having an anteface/angel skull due to her nose and mandible
She was also wearing those tops which show inner cleavage hanging down that all NPC foids have worn for the past year

I am glad to know she was a frauding subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Richard_Hungwell, Oberyn and 10 others
after 6 months of convo
what-how.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Patient A, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
All women are looks frauders

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Richard_Hungwell and Rt-Rust1
play the video back on my laptop and pause it on her side profile and I see that her mandible is significantly recessed compared to maxilla
what psl does to a nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, Banderacell and 6 others
She ghosted me last year when there was opportunity for us to meet after 6 months of convo
She posted a video to her snapchat story before going out showing her face and outfit and at one point of the video she turns her head which shows her side profile
I open my laptop webcam and hit record then I put the screen of my phone in front of webcam to record the video on her story
I assume any screen record software on my phone would send her a notification which is not what I want
I play the video back on my laptop and pause it on her side profile and I see that her mandible is significantly recessed compared to maxilla
Her maxilla is okay but she isn't close to having an anteface/angel skull due to her nose and mandible
She was also wearing those tops which show inner cleavage hanging down that all NPC foids have worn for the past year

I am glad to know she was a frauding subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Hero of the Imperium
You have so much autism they should put you in one of those autism awareness videos.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Richard_Hungwell, Oberyn and 1 other person
mogs me because talked to a woman

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell