Most Kek story of how I trolled a foid

everyone caged lol no one fucken cared abt that shit

this isnt tales lol if u saw my IRL content anywhere u would know im srs
Give link to ur content. I might watch that shit

everyone caged lol no one fucken cared abt that shit

this isnt tales lol if u saw my IRL content anywhere u would know im srs
Even from looking at your picture (the one in your profile), one can tell how batshit crazy you must be. But, batshit crazy in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
lol u should watch my youtube vids

I will bhai. You look extremely NT (from your profile picture). Like a high school jock-bully. You the type of dude to push me into lockers and flush my head in the toilets.

I will bhai. You look extremely NT (from your profile picture). Like a high school jock-bully. You the type of dude to push me into lockers and flush my head in the toilets.
Except you would be the one bullying me

always a bigger dutch fish

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ok so back in sophmore year I was texting a girl that i liked jestermaxxing hard like @BrahminBoss does to white stacys on tik tok with a bunch of bluepill nonsense like your average 16 year old

Idk what I was doing tbh she was way out of my league as a weak MTN at the time, but I snap I sent her was screenshotted and posted all over social media

View attachment 2823881

Heres the pic (super cringy idk why i did this) still haunts me at 3AM

but this foid humiliated me for no reason and started dating a chad like a week after exposing me ?? awful

I got my fairshare of shit from the lads about this one ofc but after that they reminded me I needed revenge, ideas like egging her house and that type of shit were given but eventually a mate had brought up something people have done previously in my town

COCK BOMBING

Where you go on textnow with 10 of your mates and send pics of your cock to a group chat to cock-bomb her, this is a common gag where im from to do with a bunch of lads, good times.

View attachment 2823889

The goal is to startle the foid in question obviously, but I (an autistic genius) had an idea to take it a step further as I had been HUMILIATED TO EVERYONE

View attachment 2823895

I bought a stylish trench coat like this and devised my plan of attack.

I had my mate who used to serve and trap carts out his whip set up a date for this girls re-up since she was a cart and vape abuser so I had the perfect in

View attachment 2823896

her house looked like this and she would come through the side alley way there to stealthily do the transaction and avoid her parents.

View attachment 2823897

I hid in the bushes while she came out and stood there waiting

I waited about 5 seconds to collect myself, your wondering why I bought the trench coat, heres why

View attachment 2823898

BOOM i jumped out naked with my trench coat open right as this chick JFL

She dropped her phone and dumped and started
View attachment 2823900

This was her reaction to my package, she ran back to the backyard without retrieving her phone off the ground so I grabbed it and took off running

Her phone was unlocked so I took it and posted my balls on her main snapchat story and venmo'd myself 250$ on her phone

She called my school the next day and police said that I could have gone to jail if she pressed charges
View attachment 2823903

I would have been meeks-maxxed but an ugly subhuman

i got suspended from school for 5 days and had to do 16 hours of detention though.

No more flashing unless i hit 6PSL so I can actually meeks/RR max

@TechnoBoss @dragomaxxer @NotCarv @soover4me @Gengar @NorwoodAscender @Orc @ElTruecel
Insane story Blud

• Woah
Reactions: Clavicular
wtf is wrong with u nigga

Except you would be the one bullying me

always a bigger dutch fish
I'm not ethnically white. I'm Pakistani. But I was born and raised in the Netherlands.

I'm not ethnically white. I'm Pakistani. But I was born and raised in the Netherlands.
no LARP what rating are you, gotta be mtn range to have this many posts here

whats PSL rating and height serious reply