JUST SENT 2.48 BNB (760.00$) TO THE WRONG FUCKING ADDRESS ( CRYPTO)

D

DickLatinCel

6'1 LATINO NEGRO HUNTER
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Posts
1,400
Reputation
1,351
Just lost 2.48 BNB FUCK MY LIFE MAN. Instead of scanning the fucking barcode I did it manually. I was going to buy some shit coins on pancake swap. I'm looking at the bnb sitting in a random wallet right now. I'm bout to go er.
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, dimorphism, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20230123 165731 MetaMask
 
Crypto is garbage
 
You could've bought almost a 4 month supply of IGF-1 with that. Grimfuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: DickLatinCel
I do withdraws manually and when copying + paste the seller's address to the withdraw section it turns out a completely different address. Lost maybe 60$. So I copied and pasted in it in two parts the next time
 
always do a test transaction first

at least you wont make this mistake again
 
20230123 172753

This shit will get me all the escorts for a month. Got 1 bnb left
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
Thanks for the BNB
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22063 and dimorphism
is shit coin casino still going strong?
I did well on it back in 2020-21. Bu then I stopped, and my friends told me the ratio of scam to legit became too overwhelming. coins rugged in 2 minutes. is it still like that?
 
is shit coin casino still going strong?
I did well on it back in 2020-21. Bu then I stopped, and my friends told me the ratio of scam to legit became too overwhelming. coins rugged in 2 minutes. is it still like that?
Oh yea still that way
 
is shit coin casino still going strong?
I did well on it back in 2020-21. Bu then I stopped, and my friends told me the ratio of scam to legit became too overwhelming. coins rugged in 2 minutes. is it still like that?

It's still shit atm, since it's a bear market, not many degen gamblers buying. Gotta wait till the bull run hits its mania phase
 
i literally double check when I'm redeeming 5 dolar google play cards while this nigga acts careless with 760 USD
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
33
scuderia
scuderia
ragingmanlet
Replies
3
Views
39
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
T
Replies
0
Views
19
threadeffort
T
Petsmart
Replies
21
Views
122
Nectar
Nectar
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
25
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top