Petsmart
Sponsored by OpenAI, Anthropic and Black Rock
- Joined
- May 21, 2019
- Posts
- 39,413
- Reputation
- 119,606
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Are you just going to sit in every thread and just spew out niggerbabble?
fairsAre you just going to sit in every thread and just spew out niggerbabble?
Fuck outta here
ignoring youfairs
I was asking for reading comprehension and open-mindedness.Depends on what you consider intelligent. If you want to succeed off intelligence being one of your dominant variables most people will not be of any use to you (they're too low IQ and rely on luck or inertia instead).
Posting about me without tagging me... dont keep secrets from me... ok? i dont like it

is this all you do bro?Nigger
You're more likely to come across that than what I originally stated. But it's still uncommon, even that.I was asking for reading comprehension and open-mindedness.
ascending and thisis this all you do bro?
you mind if I tag you in my post in 1 or 2 days? You don't have to read it; just skim the first paragraph and see how you like the post.You're more likely to come across that than what I originally stated. But it's still uncommon, even that.
I guess I'm maxed out at MTN, but I should be fine.ascending and this
Linux essentialsim intelligent
Linux essentials