Just sent a bodymaxxed foid dickpic

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,385
Reputation
36,787
She has deadass been sending me shit for an hour straight


I said fuck it here’s my dick ngifa


She keeps sending me tits

Holy fuck she’s so hot I’m gonna ss her nudes and post it on org tonight once I block her bitchass
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Nectar, psltristan1 and 5 others
She has deadass been sending me shit for an hour straight


I said fuck it here’s my dick ngifa


She keeps sending me tits

Holy fuck she’s so hot I’m gonna ss her nudes and post it on org tonight once I block her bitchass
Send it in here too so i can know youre not lying
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and TGUN.
She has deadass been sending me shit for an hour straight


I said fuck it here’s my dick ngifa


She keeps sending me tits

Holy fuck she’s so hot I’m gonna ss her nudes and post it on org tonight once I block her bitchass
tales from
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keubool, Gen1leman, truefoidslayerpqoqo and 1 other person
marvel-all-in-his-mind.png
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and Gen1leman
Go to her house and slay her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
She has deadass been sending me shit for an hour straight


I said fuck it here’s my dick ngifa


She keeps sending me tits

Holy fuck she’s so hot I’m gonna ss her nudes and post it on org tonight once I block her bitchass
Also want it but never had it so sad bro stop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas
It’s not
i know im joking, is it a latina foid or some shit? Dude cuz im blonde and my avi is blonde i get hella third worlders fucking adding me, gooks, koreans, latinas.

Dead ass like 8 a day its disgusting.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
She has deadass been sending me shit for an hour straight


I said fuck it here’s my dick ngifa


She keeps sending me tits

Holy fuck she’s so hot I’m gonna ss her nudes and post it on org tonight once I block her bitchass
Why aren't you fucking her if she's comfortable sending you tit pics
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
77
_Jason_
_Jason_
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
94
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
philtrumiscalling
Replies
4
Views
353
philtrumiscalling
philtrumiscalling
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
60
scuderia
scuderia
prestrictionn
Replies
2
Views
129
dariusfwb
dariusfwb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top