Just shaved my neckbeard I feel like my avi/like a real nigga

BecomingX

BecomingX

Bronze
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
324
Reputation
350
what do y'all think about facial hair. can you grow sum? do you shave it all off or what style do you prefer. Im latino so I grow some in a moderate amount of but I prefer keeping it light to only a goatee and stache.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
what do y'all think about facial hair. can you grow sum? do you shave it all off or what style do you prefer. Im latino so I grow some in a moderate amount of but I prefer keeping it light to only a goatee and stache.
i keep light stubble, my beard connects.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX
i keep light stubble, my beard connects.
nice. my shit hasn't been able to connect yet but its getting there. once it does, im planning on rocking full stubble but only when I get lean enough. part of the reason why I shave is because if I don't, then it makes me look even fatter.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat
nice. my shit hasn't been able to connect yet but its getting there. once it does, im planning on rocking full stubble but only when I get lean enough. part of the reason why I shave is because if I don't, then it makes me look even fatter.
it will connect eventually, mine connected at 21.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
22
Views
74
vinmal
vinmal
ArchangeI
Replies
7
Views
68
ghoulmania
ghoulmania
xXXxZeusxXXx
Replies
0
Views
11
xXXxZeusxXXx
xXXxZeusxXXx
horseman
Replies
0
Views
35
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top