Just shaved my so called beard

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Regret it all along. I look like a fucking retard. Its not that my beard was full or something but it had some density to it. Now legit nothing everything inclusive my narrow jaw is visible. Thinking to skip school tomorrow i cant go like this.

1/10 truecel who tries looksmaxxing checking in... just kill me allready

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ik that feels. Whenever I travel I'm forced to clean shave to prevent terrorist suspicions so I end up looking like a clown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and Tony
you grow your beard out then start thinking its looking scraggly and you shave it off thinking you're gonna look like clean shaven college chad.. nope..
I keep my beard thick and long. if I shaved it off today, I wouldn't leave the house for the next 6 weeks until it grows back in a decent amount to cover my chin and jaw. I'm a truecel without the beard. low trust dark triad with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Ik that feels. Whenever I travel I'm forced to clean shave to prevent terrorist suspicions so I end up looking like a clown

A German friend of mine getting his Visa to the US had the same experience

• +1
A German friend of mine getting his Visa to the US had the same experience
I travelled to the UK with my classmates last year while sporting a really long beard and wearing boots + a long jacket. In hindsight this was such a dumba** move. The entire group was delayed by 30 minutes because of me (they subjected me to additional security screening at both the departure and arrival airports).

• +1