Just spent a few days in Stockholm

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Never in my life have I seen a bigger disparity in looks between men and women

The girls look fucking insane, the concentration of HTB-Stacylite+ is legit unreal. Where as the men look like utter shit. Weird features, pale as fuck, fair hair, absolutely 0 sex appeal, skinny as fuck too. They all have geek pheno

I didn't get mogged a single time out of the thousands of people I walked past daily (maybe once actually by a guy who looked to be a legit giga chad but I didn't have a chance to get a closer look. It was in a clothing store and I couldn't go and look cause my gf was asking me to come downstairs with her. It's annoying asf cause I wanted to get a pic just in case. He was like 6'5 with a massive frame and what looked like a Chad face but I couldn't confirm as I only saw from a distance)

Other than that I was getting IOIs left and right on the street and the metro. Although girls there look to be around 5'7 on average, they are way taller than UK girls.

Also the whole ethnic thing is way overblown. The UK has 1000x more ethnics than Stockholm and it's not even close.

Overall a really nice city except for how cold it is + the nightlife was dog shit. Everywhere was dead on a Saturday night. Wouldn't mind living there for a few months ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Gargantuan, DarkAscender and 51 others
Did you get the syndrome?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, TsarTsar444, Suns9999 and 19 others
How tall are you?
And rating?

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, borntosuffer, ey88 and 15 others
What pheno is stockholm ideal for in ur opinion

Found next location for graping:feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, BoredPrince and jattlife
What pheno is stockholm ideal for in ur opinion
Tanned dark haired WASP + Med

and gymcelled

A lot of guys were wearing coats and stuff but I didn't see a single one who looked like he gymcels (while I was indoors)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, borntosuffer, NZb6Air and 4 others
Does Stockholm have a good clubbing scene too?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No idea I just wanted to go to bars but they were all empty on a sat night so I went back to the hotel

Maybe the clubs are good but I had no intention of going clubbing with my gf

iirc from a Joe Fazer vid, you have to be on the guest list to even enter the clubs there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, skkrrrtcantdo, wsada and 1 other person
No idea I just wanted to go to bars but they were all empty on a sat night so I went back to the hotel

Maybe the clubs are good but I had no intention of going clubbing with my gf

iirc from a Joe Fazer vid, you have to be on the guest list to even enter the clubs there

I’ll check out the video later today :ROFLMAO:

yes, literally any big city in sweden is filled with clubs during weekends and days off, helsingborg, malmö, göteborg

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Zeta
Many mismatched couples as well

I saw a legit clear cut Stacy walking hand in hand with a mulatto guy who was exactly the same height as her. His face was slightly above average at best, non gymcelled too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, psychomandible, BoredPrince and 11 others
@TUSSELEIF @StrangerDanger @NordicLeonhard @notsocommonthumb @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, truthhurts, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Tanned dark haired WASP + Med

and gymcelled

A lot of guys were wearing coats and stuff but I didn't see a single one who looked like he gymcels (while I was indoors)
:feelsahh:

It might be time to scandimaxx

Too bad Im not gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

I saw a legit clear cut Stacy walking hand in hand with a mulatto guy who was exactly the same height as her. His face was slightly above average at best, non gymcelled too
what i noticed is a lot of htb+ swedish girls go for immigrant "bad boys", jfl if you look tanned with dark hair and mtb+ features you will 100% score

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, borntosuffer, Imretarded? and 6 others
what i noticed is a lot of htb+ swedish girls go for immigrant "bad boys", jfl if you look tanned with dark hair and mtb+ features you will 100% score
Not surprised tbh

A lot of the local men look pusified beyond belief

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, psychomandible and 7 others
Not surprised tbh

A lot of the local men look pusified beyond belief
swedish men are cucks, even i lowkey sometimes hate them but not because of looks but because of their weird personality, they are like slightly awkward and super scared to mess around or do something risky, idk how to explain it but ur better off befriending immigrants than swedish people, they are no fun

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, datboijj, \/orman and 2 others
The cope here is insane

Yes you are a mogger

But you are also 5'7

The people you are calling geeks and nerds are literally 6'1 on average

The absolute delusion of manlets JFL

This is basically the equivalent of 5'6 Mexican manlet Amnesia claiming to be 100% European German Nazi JFL

Doesnt matter how much you can bench, youd be brutally mogged by the average Swede as a 5'6 manlet (also jfl at exagerrating it to 5'8 and now 5'9)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, TsarTsar444, DarkAscender and 21 others
Altho I have never been on any nordic country. I saw same thing in germany too. My theory is that ethnics aren't competing with dolph lundgren/lucky blue smith types at all. If a girl wanted a conventionally GL guy she would just date the guys like that why would she bother with an ethnic.The girls that want those want dark triad swarthy thugs want to feel like whores and ethnics are more NT and thugmaxxed which is more appealing to that niche. Not all girls want the angelic prettyboy, some of them just want to get fucked and abused. For ethnics looking thugmaxxed, dangerous, dark triad and masculine is more important than just aesthetics. There's is no such thing as old money ethnic or a high class exotic ethnic appeal unless you are literally a chad. You have to look and act like a pavement ape as an ethnic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, NZb6Air, psychomandible and 2 others
The cope here is insane

Yes you are a mogger
View attachment 3225644View attachment 3225645

But you are also 5'7

The people you are calling geeks and nerds are literally 6'1 on average

The absolute delusion of manlets JFL
View attachment 3225646

This is basically the equivalent of 5'6 Mexican manlet Amnesia claiming to be 100% European German Nazi JFL

Doesnt matter how much you can bench, youd be brutally mogged by the average Swede as a 5'6 manlet (also jfl at exagerrating it to 5'8 and now 5'9)
Weak roast. You fell off.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, StrangerDanger, psychomandible and 4 others
Altho I have never been on any nordic country. I saw same thing in germany too. My theory is that ethnics aren't competing with dolph lundgren/lucky blue smith types at all. If a girl wanted a conventionally GL guy she would just date the guys like that why would she bother with an ethnic.The girls that want those want dark triad swarthy thugs want to feel like whores and ethnics are more NT and thugmaxxed which is more appealing to that niche. Not all girls want the angelic prettyboy, some of them just want to get fucked and abused. For ethnics looking thugmaxxed, dangerous, dark triad and masculine is more important than just aesthetics. There's is no such thing as old money ethnic or a high class exotic ethnic appeal unless you are literally a chad. You have to look and act like a pavement ape as an ethnic.
@faustianspirit

there are barely any dolph lundgren lookalikes in sweden

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, DarkAscender, datboijj and 5 others
What's your theory then?
people overrate nordics a lot

even though theyve never been there

they think its chad central but obviously this thread presents the contrary

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, datboijj, looksmaxxing223 and 9 others
people overrate nordics a lot

even though theyve never been there

they think its chad central but obviously this thread presents the contrary
Why would a nordic girl in right mind bother with an ethnic at all despite that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, bloomercel and sportsmogger

The girls look fucking insane, the concentration of HTB-Stacylite+ is legit unreal. Where as the men look like utter shit. Weird features, pale as fuck, fair hair, absolutely 0 sex appeal, skinny as fuck too. They all have geek pheno

I didn't get mogged a single time out of the thousands of people I walked past daily (maybe once actually by a guy who looked to be a legit giga chad but I didn't have a chance to get a closer look. It was in a clothing store and I couldn't go and look cause my gf was asking me to come downstairs with her. It's annoying asf cause I wanted to get a pic just in case. He was like 6'5 with a massive frame and what looked like a Chad face but I couldn't confirm as I only saw from a distance)

Other than that I was getting IOIs left and right on the street and the metro. Although girls there look to be around 5'7 on average, they are way taller than UK girls.

Also the whole ethnic thing is way overblown. The UK has 1000x more ethnics than Stockholm and it's not even close.

Overall a really nice city except for how cold it is + the nightlife was dog shit. Everywhere was dead on a Saturday night. Wouldn't mind living there for a few months ngl
Yeah even on holiday I had these Nordic hoes coming to me they are legit wtscylite tier as well.

They mogg uk women to utter shit and back. Truly Nordic men are living in white pussy heaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, \/orman, bloomercel and 1 other person

Just be mullato theory proven again :feelswah:

My personal experience :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Blonde Norwegian Stacy cold approached me on holiday thinking I was a weed dealer…. Ofc I did what I did. In Britian this is a larp and meme god bless Scandi women inshallah mashallah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, dbva and bloomercel
Bruh 5 ft 9 is incel instantly stop the cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, borntosuffer, looksmaxxing223 and 4 others
scandi bitches in london are a NO go

Bruh 5 ft 9 is incel instantly stop the cope
Take your cope somewhere else

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, manletmachinestream and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You can slay at that height.
But you cant tell me you didnt get mogged in sweden by 6 ft 3+ people left and right mf.
Apparently you mog everybody while being a midget

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, xantrooper and NZb6Air
What is the average height you saw there?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You can slay at that height.
But you cant tell me you didnt get mogged in sweden by 6 ft 3+ people left and right mf.
Apparently you mog everybody while being a midget

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and \/orman
Maybe visit the countryside, I think the scene there is different than city life. Also try Slovakia next time

what exactly were the iois? like just the girls looking at u and that's it or were did they have a drooling glance on them

I said this ages ago and no one believed me, it's like they think all the men are fucking elite masc vikings or some shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkAscender, borntosuffer, datboijj and 5 others
Saw a couple of prettyboy face moggers (think @Niklaus Mikaelson/ @Anstrum95 but with mogger summer coloring) when I went they pushed everyone past as they were leaving Maccies in the early hours (JFL at Sweden's short hour nightlife times) but they were absolute twinks when I got between them like a anglo-brute bollard they just bounced past. It was height vs width jfl. Was the closest to moggers I got if not that every other bloke looked like Mikael Åkerfeldt. Max is some of the best goyslop I've ever tried. I went to a rock club got IOI's by a nice blonde but was with my LTR ex at the time. Tinder there was insane. Had the same guestlist issue but she said to me after it was due to age so I have no doubt it's a cope to secretly keep deathnics out from de-purification. Was a bad, brutal blackpill, traumatic trip to be honest.

• JFL
Reactions: Messar, Xangsane, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Saw a couple of prettyboy face moggers (think @Niklaus Mikaelson/ @Anstrum95 but with mogger summer coloring) when I went they pushed everyone past as they were leaving Maccies in the early hours (JFL at Sweden's short hour nightlife times) but they were absolute twinks when I got between them like a anglo-brute bollard they just bounced past. It was height vs width jfl. Was the closest to moggers I got if not that every other bloke looked like Mikael Åkerfeldt. Max is some of the best goyslop I've ever tried. I went to a rock club got IOI's by a nice blonde but was with my LTR ex at the time. Tinder there was insane. Had the same guestlist issue but she said to me after it was due to age so I have no doubt it's a cope to secretly keep deathnics out from de-purification. Was a bad, brutal blackpill, traumatic trip to be honest.
I still have this screenshot of when I was super liked within the first hour I changed my location there

IMG 0886

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, looksmaxxing223, Whatever and 2 others
Ethnic wall of ignorant cope text.
I said this ages ago and no one believed me, it's like they think all the men are fucking elite masc vikings or some shit
Yeah finding someone remotely as masc as Pewdiepie or Austin Wayne there is quite the competition.
I still have this screenshot of when I was super liked within the first hour I changed my location there

View attachment 3225744
You think she saw you? :feelshah: I was a different person then and have much more to do so who knows what will happen as I only attracted weirdos on Tinder but decent IOI's irl.

Last edited:
A few days in a Nordic country was enough for me to decide it was my destiny to live there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, sportsmogger and forevergymcelling