Just started first Badoo account in my life (its over)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
So far two likes in like 15 minutes, i used some shitty mirror picture where only half of my face is visible

F5779680 05B6 4B39 AF52 FA31F30466A4

But i expect to get 0 meets and of course 0 dates because this is how women look at me :
EFA81132 2AB1 4885 931E EFFC79B51F53

edit: forgot to mention this is 15km radius setting, not a whole city (Cracow, Poland bcz im polack).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and 6 others
Incel : 15 minutes, 2 likes
Chad: 2 minutes, 15 likes

Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk, Xangsane, Mongrelcel and 12 others
i need to try this just to see how my real SMV fares

but i know i will never meet with any of these girls bc i will lose my virginity to my oneitis (whether she wants to or not) :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
third like, you can see she is a landwhale
A37073EF C916 4AA0 B211 6046109E5BCC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Xangsane, Deleted member 7112 and 12 others
I've only done a badoo test in Indonesia, i wouldn't dare do it in a western or european country. Am mixed and was testing if i could jbw if you're wondering why. Also if you watch 20 ads (just have them playing in the background while you do something) you can get a 6 hour boost everyday. But I think new accounts already have something similar for being new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and 4 others
5 likes so far but no matches yet because i havent started swiping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and subhuman incel
I did Badoo but set location in Thailand and I got 1000 likes in 2 days, just choose a subhuman country. Actually I remember I did Ukraine too and got like 50, they are very desperate for anything over there

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112 and 4 others
In what country? I did a badoo test in Kiev Ukraine and got 30 likes in 30 minutes, but after that it slowed down, and i got in total about 60 likes in 24 hours

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and 2 others
So far two likes in like 15 minutes, i used some shitty mirror picture where only half of my face is visible

View attachment 1311425

But i expect to get 0 meets and of course 0 dates because this is how women look at me :
View attachment 1311426
Its over if you are not Goebels maxing in 1940 tbh brutal, how do you cope? Last chance for incelmaxing was 1940 but the incel rebellion failed because of the (((Soviets))

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
In what country? I did a badoo test in Kiev Ukraine and got 30 likes in 30 minutes, but after that it slowed down, and i got in total about 60 likes in 24 hours
Im Polish so Poland

also forgot to mention i set max 15km from my locAtion, not a whole city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112 and 2 others
Im Polish so Poland

also forgot to mention i set max 15km from my locAtion, not a whole city
Mhm, do a test in Kiev maybe it will be different, the 60 girls i got were legit all gl jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and 2 others
Mhm, do a test in Kiev maybe it will be different, the 60 girls i got were legit all gl jfl
But i want to meet actually, i want to meet someone xd is 5 likes with 15km radius at almost 8PM in a weekend when everyone is out or partying - decent or incel tier?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and TsarTsar444
You're not going to get anything from aspie selfies or mirror pics. Only chad can get away with those. Get NT pics with friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112, Basedprincess and 4 others
But i want to meet actually, i want to meet someone xd is 5 likes with 15km radius at almost 8PM in a weekend when everyone is out or partying - decent or incel tier?
SmartSelect 20210902 235911 Gallery

I got this on Tinder, made me sperg out and have an existential crisis, i wanted to go er when i got this, because my faith is already sealed as a KHHV and i hate when women cope like this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, Deleted member 7112 and 8 others
i need to try this just to see how my real SMV fares

but i know i will never meet with any of these girls bc i will lose my virginity to my oneitis (whether she wants to or not)
@FBI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and CtrlAltDelete
it is over

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Over
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7112 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
>has gf
>KHHV

choose one

@lutte
I love her tbh, but she is 26 bmi, and overweight technically, so im still incel bro! :feelsgood:, but i love her the most because its cute af when i feed her donuts tbh and she hugs me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 7112 and 5 others
Fuark i can't wait to hug her again ngl :feelswhy:, i don't mind that she is chubby tbh i love her alot @Tony

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Cracow is based, was there 3 times tbh. You should go to zakrzowek and jump from the 12m high cliffs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Dating apps are fucking trash. I delete them and then reinstall every 2 weeks cuz I realize I can't meet women in my daily life

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
View attachment 1311464
I got this on Tinder, made me sperg out and have an existential crisis, i wanted to go er when i got this, because my faith is already sealed as a KHHV and i hate when women cope like this
I get similar but only from 3.5PSL or lower women so not interested

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I get similar but only from 3.5PSL or lower women so not interested
This one was above average, but fucking cope, idc if i get called a gigachad somehow anymore, it will just cause me a heart attack cause my brain is already accustomed to the khhv life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
This one was above average, but fucking cope, idc if i get called a gigachad somehow anymore, it will just cause me a heart attack cause my brain is already accustomed to the khhv life
jfl I feel exactly the same. abused dog personality I call it.

My past fwb told me a few times I look like a 'instagram model'. Meanwhile my instagram has 40 followers, i get no likes on OLD, treated like shit by girls IRL and I was 23yo KHHV. In my head I was saying: 'lol I am way too fucking ugly for that, fuck off dumb bitch'.

I just said something like: 'haha yeah sure' to her :lul:. I dont take her dumbass compliments seriously.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 3 others
Can someone translate what this 19yo stacy whore wrote with this „185cm”? Question is „what you wouldnt tolerate in a relationship”, she is 159cm jfl
123823B5 F33B 4643 9589 473D1AA0983D

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 2 others
jfl I feel exactly the same. abused dog personality I call it.

My past fwb told me a few times I look like a 'instagram model'. Meanwhile my instagram has 40 followers, i get no likes on OLD, treated like shit by girls IRL and I was 23yo KHHV. In my head I was saying: 'lol I am way too fucking ugly for that, fuck off dumb bitch'.

I just said something like: 'haha yeah sure' to her :lul:. I dont take her dumbass compliments seriously.
This is why accession is big cope and a very hard pill for many people to swallow. So what if you ascend from something like 4psl to 6psl? Your brain has already developed from childhood and teenhood as an incel, you will forever think you are incel and you deserve that suffering, becoming chad will just lead to extreme suicidal thoughts because of confusion and lost youth

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5786, Xangsane and 5 others
Cracow is based, was there 3 times tbh. You should go to zakrzowek and jump from the 12m high cliffs
I will one day when i finally break. But it will be a free fall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Can someone translate what this 19yo stacy whore wrote with this „185cm”? Question is „what you wouldnt tolerate in a relationship”, she is 159cm jfl
View attachment 1311480
I think she means only males bellow 185cm? Lifefuel i guess jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 2 others
View attachment 1311480
How tall are you? just amnesiamaxx with 10cm lifts tbh. 175cm is enough.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7112 and Over
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7112
I will one day when i finally break. But it will be a free fall
Cracow is good. I visit there from time to time. If u live there we should meetup some time tbh.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7112 and 2 others
Ohh fuck, she actually says she wouldn't tolerate a guy bellow 185cm :feelskek::feelswhy::feelsgood::lul:, bro.... @Over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7112
177 / 180 in my AFs
just fraud 185cm on the app and she prob wont notice irl anyways.

if she ever does neg you, just say you never bothered measuring your height, but you are same height as your friend who is 185cm tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7112 and 1 other person
just fraud 185cm on the app and she prob wont notice irl anyways.

if she ever does neg you, just say you never bothered measuring your height, but you are same height as your friend who is 185cm tbh
I will just swipe her away fucking whore she is cute as fuck and 159cm but demands a giant? Meanwhile girls i see 170cm here have no mention of height at all

• +1
  • JFL
I will just swipe her away fucking whore she is cute as fuck and 159cm but demands a giant? Meanwhile girls i see 170cm here have no mention of height at all
Now its 185, in 10 years it will be at least 188cm, mark my words, its over i tell you, the moment the enlightenment began it was over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 2 others
honestly i feel like i am diving in a shit streets of Delhi

some part of me, with every swipe, is telling me to not get into ltr ever in my life and stay khhv

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 4 others
This is why accession is big cope and a very hard pill for many people to swallow. So what if you ascend from something like 4psl to 6psl? Your brain has already developed from childhood and teenhood as an incel, you will forever think you are incel and you deserve that suffering, becoming chad will just lead to extreme suicidal thoughts because of confusion and lost youth
Man, this is exactly what the fuck is going on. I can only imagine you need to do some extreme socializing to somehow write some new positive memories to undo some of the past bad ones. And then still you are just covering up a brutal hole in your self-esteem that will always be there ngl. Need to learn how to cope with it and keep negative thoughts at bay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112, Over and 1 other person
„Make me laugh”

jfl
A6D4D17B 5D62 4794 BEB9 F249F504BB78

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 4 others
honestly i feel like i am diving in a shit streets of Delhi

some part of me, with every swipe, is telling me to not get into ltr ever in my life and stay khhv
I feel you bro. I was 23yo KHHV, i ascended and slayed some sluts, but still feel like rejecting women all together and just going mgtow a lot of the time for the shit they did to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7112 and 1 other person
Ohh fuck, she actually says she wouldn't tolerate a guy bellow 185cm :feelskek::feelswhy::feelsgood::lul:, bro.... @Over
Lots of foids have 185 cm as the minimum now, 180 cm minimum is so 2010s to girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Man, this is exactly what the fuck is going on. I can only imagine you need to do some extreme socializing to somehow write some new positive memories to undo some of the past bad ones. And then still you are just covering up a brutal hole in your self-esteem that will always be there ngl. Need to learn how to cope with it and keep negative thoughts at bay.
I tried psychedelic maxing but it legit just made it worse :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7112, Over and 1 other person
How is Badoo in Poland? In my country it's just a bunch of South Asian chicks across the globe faking their location and the few girls with a real location are super low tier compared to other apps. Most dog shit app.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112 and 1 other person
Lots of foids have 185 cm as the minimum now, 180 cm minimum is so 2010s to girls
Yes, people think its a joke when i say that it will be 188-190cm by 2030 ffs, so the whole LL thing is utter cope, you couldn't win anymore, the only solution is to join the Taliban

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 4 others
Femlet rage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2968, subhuman incel and 2 others
I tried psychedelic maxing but it legit just made it worse :lul::lul:
I tried some of those too, but found it just made me overthink way too much and made everything worse aswell.

Unironically, best experiences with drugs I had was with alcohol during carnaval here. You are basically drunk for an entire week straight.

After 2-3 days of being drunk every day, you start feeling braindead, legit unable to think anything more than 'i want to eat' 'i want to sleep' 'lets party'.
Made me feel good, low inhib, and able to enjoy life ngl.

Braindeadmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back