Just started first Badoo account in my life (its over)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7112
Lots of foids have 185 cm as the minimum now, 180 cm minimum is so 2010s to girls
Everyone frauds height. Average 180cm male has 185cm on their dating apps. 185cm male has 190cm on dating paps, etc.

A real looksmaxxer that is 175cm tall, would use shoelifts to go to 180+cm, and then write 185cm in his tinder bio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sandcelmuttcel, Beetlejuice and 3 others
I tried some of those too, but found it just made me overthink way too much and made everything worse aswell.

Unironically, best experiences with drugs I had was with alcohol during carnaval here. You are basically drunk for an entire week straight.

After 2-3 days of being drunk every day, you start feeling braindead, legit unable to think anything more than 'i want to eat' 'i want to sleep' 'lets party'.
Made me feel good, low inhib, and able to enjoy life ngl.

Braindeadmaxxing
Psychedelics are absolutely brutal, they cause this blackpilled dissociation for at least a month after if you arent chad or happy.

Alcohol is alright, not that euphoric, you tried MDMA tho? Heard thats mogger tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 275
Everyone frauds height. Average 180cm male has 185cm on their dating apps. 185cm male has 190cm on dating paps, etc.

A real looksmaxxer that is 175cm tall, would use shoelifts to go to 180+cm, and then write 185cm in his tinder bio.
Idk man I am 177 barefoot but not gonna lie that I am 185 fuck that femlets I see so many 170-175 girls now and noooonneeeee of those mention height req

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Psychedelics are absolutely brutal, they cause this blackpilled dissociation for at least a month after if you arent chad or happy.

Alcohol is alright, not that euphoric, you tried MDMA tho? Heard thats mogger tbh
MDMA mogs tbh. Best drug out there by far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 275 and TsarTsar444
Idk man I am 177 barefoot but not gonna lie that I am 185 fuck that femlets I see so many 170-175 girls now and noooonneeeee of those mention height req
Legit, femlets are the biggest coppers, once i met this online friend irl after talking with her for months, and she told me hmm you aren't actually tall as i thought (im 185cm barefoot afternoon height measured at the doctors office). Reminder she was at my lower neck so about 158cm lmao, fuck i felt suicidal then wanted to yeet her on the road

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 7112 and Over
View attachment 1311464
I got this on Tinder, made me sperg out and have an existential crisis, i wanted to go er when i got this, because my faith is already sealed as a KHHV and i hate when women cope like this
i can't tell if you're autistic to the point where you can't see that it is a pickup line that she's sent to 50+ guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112 and TsarTsar444
i can't tell if you're autistic to the point where you can't see that it is a pickup line that she's sent to 50+ guys
Maybe i dont care anymore, fuck life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 275
Legit, femlets are the biggest coppers, once i met this online friend irl after talking with her for months, and she told me hmm you aren't actually tall as i thought (im 185cm barefoot afternoon height measured at the doctors office). Reminder she was at my lower neck so about 158cm lmao, fuck i felt suicidal then wanted to yeet her on the road
May Allah break her knees

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 275 and TsarTsar444
anyways I’m done swiping for today

0 matches because it’s late weekend night

9 likes :feelswhy: 15km radius

i will post results in a week, but you already know them….:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112

i will post results in a week, but you already know them….:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
What else is there to expect with a single mirror selfie with half your face missing? :lul: Of course you won't get shit with that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112, Over and 1 other person

yeah mdma was good tbh, best drug I've had so far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and TsarTsar444
May Allah break her knees
Reminder brother, the prophet said that big majority of dwellers of hell are women

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Over

9 like in a day isn't that bad tbh. also you are not profilemaxxed with frauded and filtered pictures.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, hebbewem and Over
  • JFL
Is the comedown overrated or is it as brutal as they say??
Depends on dosing. If you go hard on the dosing and want to go all night, ull have a comdown.

I had 1 pill that I split in 3 parts, and took 1 part every hour. Had a decent high for ~5 hours and 0 comedown.

my friend went hard and took 4 pills of the same strength in the same evening and he had a bad comedown.

Women seem to get comedowns more easily aswell.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7112 and TsarTsar444
Depends on dosing. If you go hard on the dosing and want to go all night, ull have a comdown.

I had 1 pill that I split in 3 parts, and took 1 part every hour. Had a decent high for ~5 hours and 0 comedown.

my friend went hard and took 4 pills of the same strength in the same evening and he had a bad comedown.

Women seem to get comedowns more easily aswell.
You tried those legal research chemicals? Like 4mmc and stuff? Heard they are moggers

• JFL
You tried those legal research chemicals? Like 4mmc and stuff? Heard they are moggers
havent tried it myself, but have friends that used it. its a mix between mdma and coke.

I should buy some soon, its still legal in my country for now. For now I have 2cb, which is a mix between mdma and shrooms supposedly.

• +1
  • JFL
havent tried it myself, but have friends that used it. its a mix between mdma and coke.

I should buy some soon, its still legal in my country for now. For now I have 2cb, which is a mix between mdma and shrooms supposedly.
2cb i heard is very good for sex, brutal :feelswhy: tho...
Netherlands at least mogs because of the legal drugs jfl, 4mmc, 3 ho pcp etc.

• JFL
Is the comedown overrated or is it as brutal as they say??
The comedown is not that bad. You feel a little shittier the next day or two and then you are back to normal.

• +1
  • JFL
2cb i heard is very good for sex, brutal :feelswhy: tho...
Netherlands at least mogs because of the legal drugs jfl, 4mmc, 3 ho pcp etc.
only good thing about legality is that it makes shit cheap.

getting any drugs is very easy here, everyone knows dealers and can get this shit delivered within a day, but can cost a bit of money.

especially coke is fucking expensive... fuarkkkk why is coke so expensive

• +1
  • JFL
only good thing about legality is that it makes shit cheap.

getting any drugs is very easy here, everyone knows dealers and can get this shit delivered within a day, but can cost a bit of money.

especially coke is fucking expensive... fuarkkkk why is coke so expensive
You like coke? How is that?

• JFL
You like coke? How is that?
Only once. Made me feel very awake, energized, alert, focussed, assertive and confident. You just feel great about yourself, like you are the best.

you feel like this guy lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Gengar and TsarTsar444
Only once. Made me feel very awake, energized, alert, focussed, assertive and confident. You just feel great about yourself, like you are the best.

MDMA makes me dance tbh. I suddenly get dating skills I don't have when sober.

That wave of warmth of happiness that suddenly comes over you when the MDMA hits is indescribable. The longer it takes to kick, the better it works for some reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, WontStopNorwooding, Tyronecell and 1 other person
I love her tbh, but she is 26 bmi, and overweight technically, so im still incel bro! :feelsgood:, but i love her the most because its cute af when i feed her donuts tbh and she hugs me
shes fat???

• JFL
Some girl sent me a nude pic of her ginger hairy bush on badoo once, but deleted me shortly after. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Gengar and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Gengar
Its over if you are not Goebels maxing in 1940 tbh brutal, how do you cope? Last chance for incelmaxing was 1940 but the incel rebellion failed because of the (((Soviets))
Yeah bro, all 29 million red army soldiers drafted during the war were secretly jews.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7112
9 likes is pretty good . So you are probaly be able to get laid

• JFL
  • JFL
Some girl sent me a nude pic of her ginger hairy bush on badoo once, but deleted me shortly after. :lul:
Tbh I feel that dating apps are scam and meeting women through parties or friends is best option for all men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 275
Tbh I feel that dating apps are scam and meeting women through parties or friends is best option for all men.
True. But u need mixed gender social circles and the places to meet women for that.

Clubs/festivals/bars are not that good for meeting women either i've noticed. Kinda similar as OLD, slightly better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Over
the only mogging i do is i ogremogging but that gets a man nowhere except for trueceldom
You vs whores with high standards
BC42106D C4E4 44CB 80C8 F490644FC3DC

I want you to be the ogremaxxed warrior that crushes skullls of simps and cucks and break necks of whores

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 275 and Gengar
True. But u need mixed gender social circles and the places to meet women for that.

Clubs/festivals/bars are not that good for meeting women either i've noticed. Kinda similar as OLD, slightly better.
Where to meet them then? Homemade parties?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 275
You vs whores with high standards
View attachment 1311576
I want you to be the ogremaxxed warrior that crushes skullls of simps and cucks and break necks of whores
thank you my polish bro for this encouragement, ogremaxxing phase 1 has been completed: grew a unibrow. ogremaxxing phase 2 has started since friday: havent shaved since then.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 7112
Where to meet them then? Homemade parties?
yeah, homemade parties or more excluded events, concerts, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 7112
thank you my polish bro for this encouragement, ogremaxxing phase 1 has been completed: grew a unibrow. ogremaxxing phase 2 has started since friday: havent shaved since then.
We should ogremog and start rapemaxxing tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7112 and Gengar
thats not halal :feelsrope:
cope. rape is natural. 1000 years ago you and I would get sexually frustrated and pillage the village next to ours, kill their men, and rape the women.

• Love it
Reactions: Over

I just went to the grocery store while listening to good music, was banging my head and dancing while walking through the store like this guy lol.

The some slutty girls walked by and started laughing. Broke me out of my stride ngl.

Still need to learn how to disregard women, sigma grindset lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Over, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Can someone translate what this 19yo stacy whore wrote with this „185cm”? Question is „what you wouldnt tolerate in a relationship”, she is 159cm jfl
View attachment 1311480
Shit man,this is brutal..Imagine being less than 6' in slavic countries..Life on Veteran difficulty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and Over
This is why accession is big cope and a very hard pill for many people to swallow. So what if you ascend from something like 4psl to 6psl? Your brain has already developed from childhood and teenhood as an incel, you will forever think you are incel and you deserve that suffering, becoming chad will just lead to extreme suicidal thoughts because of confusion and lost youth
Life story of xangsane

How is Badoo in Poland? In my country it's just a bunch of South Asian chicks across the globe faking their location and the few girls with a real location are super low tier compared to other apps. Most dog shit app.
Locationmaxxing used to work on bumble with a fake GPS spoofed app but since the beginning of this year it stopped working because of all the complaints about Asian women doing the same thing to get white men in western countries

dude badoo is shit, get tinder or both

but even then badoo/tinder is far worse than what u would get irl

• Woah
Reactions: Over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back