Just successfully prostate stimulated

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
Honestly this is lifefuel the most pleasure able feeling I’ve ever felt. Mogs stroking to oblivion. It has nothing to do with you’re anus it’s literally just stroking the male equivalent to the clit it just happens to be inside the asshole.

now if you excuse me I’m about to experience pure ectacy for 2 hours straight.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Awan, thecel, kuroro and 18 others
@Grimba I found your friend

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Honestly this is lifefuel the most pleasure able feeling I’ve ever felt. Mogs stroking to oblivion. It has nothing to do with you’re anus it’s literally just stroking the male equivalent to the clit it just happens to be inside the asshole.

Glad someone else on here isn't a moron.

• +1
Reactions: beastmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Monkey Falling GIF by AFV Pets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TedKazanski, bugeye and 1 other person
Nigga I saw his post and tried it. Try it before you call gay shit
there's no going back from it and I dont want to effeminate myself with anal play, fucking estrogenic sissy boy kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Jamesothycrap

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, kuroro, Deleted member 5746 and 6 others
there's no going back from it and I dont want to effeminate myself with anal play, fucking estrogenic sissy boy kys
Not anal play it’s literally just massaging sperm tubes

(LifeFuel) Just successfully became a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5746, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
It's unfortunate that most people here don't know that being gay means being attracted to the opposite sex and that prostate stimulation won't make you suddenly attracted to males but for the people with the mental capacity to understand this simple concept they will be rewarded with a new experience.

Anyway it's best that most people here are to insecure about there sexuality to try it. I just count it as an advantage I have over the average person and hope that too many people don't learn about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Be_ConfidentBro and beastmax
It's unfortunate that most people here don't know that being gay means being attracted to the opposite sex and that prostate stimulation won't make you suddenly attracted to males but for the people with the mental capacity to understand this simple concept they will be rewarded with a new experience.

Anyway it's best that most people here are to insecure about there sexuality to try it. I just count it as another advantage I have over the average person.
People said the same thing about normal masturbation a few decades ago, “that it was gay and would lead you down a pipeline” prostate stimulation is the next evolution and soon everyone will realize that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10413
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 2214
smell your fingers imagine the smell

LMFAOOOO

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Be_ConfidentBro and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

Gay​

Ok, think of it like this: How would you do that irl? Without weird tools? A dude would have to penetrate. You’re kinda on gay territory here.​

Ok, think of it like this: How would you do that irl? Without weird tools? A dude would have to penetrate. You’re kinda on gay territory here.​
That’s where you’re wrong prostate stimulation is just that, stimulation of the prostate via your hand. When a gay guy gets butt fucked that’s anus stimulation.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
will try this when i get bored and lonely enough

Anyway it's best that most people here are to insecure about there sexuality to try it. I just count it as an advantage I have over the average person and hope that too many people don't learn about it.
Exactly. I've sucked my own cock (yeah I'm flexible enough to do that) and it's not gay at all, just an amazing experience

• +1
How am i the only ugh react, you guys need to get your priorities right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back