Just swallowing it down

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
in my line of work you meet with a lot of people from all walks of life. recently met the rare unicorn that is "my type" i told myself over and over again i wouldn't talk to her. but then she approached me to chat. we chatted but when she was leaving i didnt bother acknowledging her leaving because i didnt want the akward conversation of asking for anything (social media/number) or asking questions i already know the answer to.

that was 9 weeks ago, shes been on my mind a little bit, There was a 2nd meeting that i didnt know if she was going to be there or not, I was asked to go to this completely optional and unpaid thing and i agreed just on the off chance i might see her again.

I did and i avoided her and looked busy. Until the very end, it was like i couldn't control myself and i approched her to say it was nice to see her again ect ect, which segwayed into another conversation with her and her friend that got very philosophical then, i ended up asking for her insta which she gave to me.

Im in painful process of swallowing down any " interest" i have for her just like i've done with the last 10 or so women. I realize my desire to talk to her and make friends is just based on the fact i find her attractive and her "shy wall flower" like personality endearing.

There is literally on point at all to ask questions to subjects you already know the answers to. i'm a grown man and i know so much about the blackpill and not only that. modern day dating app culture in general. Im not only seeing ugly incels struggling but normies too. I literally had my barber. A 35 year old man with a full head of hair, a beard , skinny and chest to toe covered in tattoos, tell me stories of how he tries to approach women in bars and they just brush him off or laugh at him and he has zero luck on dating apps either. :blackpill::blackpill::hnghn:

in my line of work you meet with a lot of people from all walks of life. recently met the rare unicorn that is "my type" i told myself over and over again i wouldn't talk to her. but then she approached me to chat. we chatted but when she was leaving i didnt bother acknowledging her leaving because i didnt want the akward conversation of asking for anything (social media/number) or asking questions i already know the answer to.

that was 9 weeks ago, shes been on my mind a little bit, There was a 2nd meeting that i didnt know if she was going to be there or not, I was asked to go to this completely optional and unpaid thing and i agreed just on the off chance i might see her again.

I did and i avoided her and looked busy. Until the very end, it was like i couldn't control myself and i approched her to say it was nice to see her again ect ect, which segwayed into another conversation with her and her friend that got very philosophical then, i ended up asking for her insta which she gave to me.

Im in painful process of swallowing down any " interest" i have for her just like i've done with the last 10 or so women. I realize my desire to talk to her and make friends is just based on the fact i find her attractive and her "shy wall flower" like personality endearing.

There is literally on point at all to ask questions to subjects you already know the answers to. i'm a grown man and i know so much about the blackpill and not only that. modern day dating app culture in general. Im not only seeing ugly incels struggling but normies too. I literally had my barber. A 35 year old man with a full head of hair, a beard , skinny and chest to toe covered in tattoos, tell me stories of how he tries to approach women in bars and they just brush him off or laugh at him and he has zero luck on dating apps either. :blackpill::blackpill::hnghn:
nigga HIT MY DMS ASAP FOR ASCENDING NO SURGER

also human psycoglogy is different if u make eye contact with a girl or human in general they will be in terested in you no matter what

even if ur subhuman theyll be interested about u aslong as there was eye contact
even if u seem nervous when they catch you and try to play it off

this happened to me and a girl in my class we made eye contact once and every day after that we found each other staring at eachother
eventually we talked and etc...

• +1
Reactions: Nation
nigga HIT MY DMS ASAP FOR ASCENDING NO SURGER

also human psycoglogy is different if u make eye contact with a girl or human in general they will be in terested in you no matter what

even if ur subhuman theyll be interested about u aslong as there was eye contact
even if u seem nervous when they catch you and try to play it off

this happened to me and a girl in my class we made eye contact once and every day after that we found each other staring at eachother
eventually we talked and etc...
Fuck, she kept staring at me that first day we met, from across the room and even when she thought she was out of my eye sight or making eye contact from across the room, or she would scan the room with her eyes and our eyes would meet. I just assumed she was staring at me because of me being a sub human

you sound inexperienced, don't bother obsessing, pointless

What’s the problem? Just text her dms on instagram nigga, try not to become obsessed with her or else u will lose ur mind

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
in what way sir?
that was 9 weeks ago, shes been on my mind a little bit
thinking about a foid from 9 weeks ago:lul: , think about how many other foids you could have met in that time and you are still obsessing about one foid, sounds like inexperience to me