"Just take X bro"

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
People on here are very bluepilled when it comes to substance use. You shouldn't even think about taking any supplement, drug, steroid, SARM, SERM, aromatase inhibitor, nootropic, peptide, 5AR inhibitor etc. if you have no clue how these things work in your body. There's too much broscience and misinformation and a lack of basic knowledge out there. Reading a single study you most likely won't be able to interpret correctly anyway isn't enough. It's insane how many of you are mindlessly (considering) spending money on things you know virtually nothing about apart from hearsay and unreliable sources. At best you only burn some money, at worst you also fuck yourself up. And yes, I'm guilty of this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 4797, BigBoy and 7 others
People on here are very bluepilled when it comes to substance use. You shouldn't even think about taking any supplement, drug, steroid, SARM, SERM, aromatase inhibitor, nootropic, peptide, 5AR inhibitor etc. if you have no clue how these things work in your body. There's too much broscience and misinformation and a lack of basic knowledge out there. Reading a single study you most likely won't be able to interpret correctly anyway isn't enough. It's insane how many of you are mindlessly (considering) spending money on things you know virtually nothing about apart from hearsay and unreliable sources. At best you only burn some money, at worst you also fuck yourself up. And yes, I'm guilty of this too
Nigga, taking finasteride or dut isnt rocket science , even my 10 year old brother knows what fin is and is more low inhib than u

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 4804
Black cocks up OPs ass

• Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel
ngl i noticed 1 thing about this forum compared to normal people.
Normies take whatever med, tattoo etc with 0 inhib while users here study it like their live depends on it

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool
Nigga, taking finasteride or dut isnt rocket science , even my 10 year old brother knows what fin is and is more low inhib than u
Muh low inhib. Go wash down your finasteride pills with soylent and then jerk yourself off. Just don't forget to take your zinc pills afterwards to replenish the lost micronutrients from your cum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Deleted member 5818
ngl i noticed 1 thing about this forum compared to normal people.
Normies take whatever med, tattoo etc with 0 inhib while users here study it like their live depends on it
There's a difference between being low inhib and just dumb. Most guys here don't know the difference

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Finasteride screwed my life

supplement
supplement
as if some bullshit supplement will have a big impact on your performance/health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
also the reason for this is the age of these guys here.I have made one thread and jfl'ed numerous times if you juicing before the age of 25

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, WadlowMaxxing and Bewusst
supplement
supplement
as if some bullshit supplement will have a big impact on your performance/health
You have no idea. Some OTC supplements have very potent pharmacological effects that are comparable to prescription drugs. Even if there's no effect, what's the point of wasting your money?

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
You have no idea. Some OTC supplements have very potent pharmacological effects that are comparable to prescription drugs. Even if there's no effect, what's the point of wasting your money?
Ok I see what you mean more like otc drugs then.I though about bullshit multivitamin pills,ashwaganda and some preworkout shit.There is no point in wasting your money, but there is a lesson to be learned when you buy and do shit without research