gymislife

gymislife

conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-fight-night-26-mcgregor-vs-holloway1.jpg

fi.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6867
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 5522
Tattoos are masculine and cool right now.

But whatchu gonna do when they arent in 5 years?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, LOOKMAXXER, inceletto and 1 other person
too many cucks have tattoos these Days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 5522
Tattoos are masculine and cool right now.

But whatchu gonna do when they arent in 5 years?

Dude fuck this.

I am a 28 year old millennial and lemme tell you that tatts have always been popular. ALWAYS. You think they are more popular now a days compared with when you were young, probably because you are using the internet more now.

Tatts can't and won't die. They signal rebel and will always have a place in society.

What is more popular right now are nose rings on girls, which I think look absolutely hideous. Can't stand them. They look like pigs. I don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5694
Tatt free till I die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Dude fuck this.

I am a 28 year old millennial and lemme tell you that tatts have always been popular. ALWAYS. You think they are more popular now a days compared with when you were young, probably because you are using the internet more now.

Tatts can't and won't die. They signal rebel and will always have a place in society.

What is more popular right now are nose rings on girls, which I think look absolutely hideous. Can't stand them. They look like pigs. I don't get it.
then just think about what kind of tattoos.
Few years ago barbed wire tats were cool

Or chinese letters.

Now thats just weird, just like tribals. Never ever think something will stay the same, the only thing that remains is constant change

• +1
View attachment 457308

Or chinese letters.

Now thats just weird, just like tribals. Never ever think something will stay the same, the only thing that remains is constant change

They have kinda gone from sub to pop culture, researching on the web.

• +1
tattoos will be outdated in like 3 years , just look at face tatts now nobody gets them unlike 2 years ago . TBH tattoos r the biggest looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock, Deleted member 5522, Gonthar and 1 other person
tattoos will be outdated in like 3 years , just look at face tatts now nobody gets them unlike 2 years ago . TBH tattoos r the biggest looksmin

Take me back to a time when and where face tatts were popular?

People aren;'t stupid. They know face tatts are tacky looking

• +1
Take me back to a time when and where face tatts were popular?

People aren;'t stupid. They know face tatts are tacky looking
bro u don't remember when those depressed rappers were getting them back in 2017 & 2018

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 5522
bro u don't remember when those depressed rappers were getting them back in 2017 & 2018

True. That's the shit rappers of this era though. Although lil Wayne is millennial and is covered.

Hip hop is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and LOOKMAXXER
While tattoos are cool I don't want some permanent ink in my skin lol

I'm older and I remember that when I was a kid in my country they were extremely rare and very primitive. Only inmates, soldiers, sailors, etc. had them and they all looked like crap, like drawings made by little kids. Then they started to become trendy and some celebrities and athletes started to get them.
This is how they looked about 20 years ago, on a very famous Romanian footballer who tried as hard as he could to imitate Beckham.
60167047.jpg
adrian-mutu-3-george-filip.jpg

Obviously they looked incredibly outdated and primitive compared to today's tattoos so he eventually covered them with some more complex designs.
adrian-mutu-nu-renunta-la-tatuaje-ce-mesaj-are-noul-desen-pe-piele-al-fostului-international-foto-231967.jpg

I have a strong feeling that these type of tattoos will also be out of fashion in a decade or two and people who got them will look ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I'm older and I remember that when I was a kid in my country they were extremely rare and very primitive. Only inmates, soldiers, sailors, etc. had them and they all looked like crap, like drawings made by little kids. Then they started to become trendy and some celebrities and athletes started to get them.
This is how they looked about 20 years ago, on a very famous Romanian footballer who tried as hard as he could to imitate Beckham.
60167047.jpg
adrian-mutu-3-george-filip.jpg

Obviously they looked incredibly outdated and primitive compared to today's tattoos so he eventually covered them with some more complex designs.
adrian-mutu-nu-renunta-la-tatuaje-ce-mesaj-are-noul-desen-pe-piele-al-fostului-international-foto-231967.jpg

I have a strong feeling that these type of tattoos will also be out of fashion in a decade or two and people who got them will look ridiculous.

Fair enough. I see where people are coming from now.

While tattoos are cool I don't want some permanent ink in my skin lol

After 50 your life is basically over anyway. It's only for 30 years.

• So Sad
"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord"
Sorry bro but the Bible's pretty clear about this

• +1
"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord"
Sorry bro but the Bible's pretty clear about this
atheismmax

View attachment 457308

Or chinese letters.

then get something generic like a sleeve