Just think

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
A normal looking girl that loves you, cuddles with you, takes showers with you, goes on walks with you, cooks food with you, has sex with you, travels with you, genuinely respects you. It's all I want guys. But some retarded douchey Chad gets that without blinking an eye, while we're rotting in depression day in day out, barely getting a smile from a girl. To be honest, retribution is not a bad concept....

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Swagwaffle, AspiringChad and 5 others
I said think

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, AspiringChad, rockndogs and 3 others
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
We're all gonna make it brah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle, AspiringChad, DidntRead and 5 others
We all know that feel bro

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and AspiringChad
We're all gonna make it brah.
By the time I'm done sugerymaxxing and reaching my genetic limit with gym all the girls are already used up. If I become Tyrone by 27 I'll just pump and dump from then on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Swagwaffle, AspiringChad and 1 other person
By the time I'm done sugerymaxxing and reaching my genetic limit with gym all the girls are already used up. If I become Tyrone by 27 I'll just pump and dump from then on.
30 year olds can get 18 year olds bro. Dont give up.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Pump and dump is ideal anyway when youre blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I yhink about that every day bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
A normal looking girl that loves you, cuddles with you, takes showers with you, goes on walks with you, cooks food with you, has sex with you, travels with you, genuinely respects you. It's all I want guys. But some retarded douchey Chad gets that without blinking an eye, while we're rotting in depression day in day out, barely getting a smile from a girl.
This is what pisses me off the most.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Swagwaffle
Tyroneyuis

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zeta ascended
I agree. It sucks. I’ll never be able to experience young bluepilled ‘love’.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and Swagwaffle
I agree. It sucks. I’ll never be able to experience young bluepilled ‘love’.
Disregard it. Even I get depressed for not going to parties, going out with friends and squandered youth. But theres no point in complaining about what can't be fixed. I just looksmax hard and will get surgeries until I become psl 6-7 and fuck whatever I can get (except landwhales/sub 4 bitches)