just thinking about what my childhood friend is doing now

By truly ugly woman I mean like really, really ugly. I would argue the ugliest woman has a much worse life than the ugliest man simply because a man's life has much more room for things outside of revolving around the opposite sex. Its incels who choose to revolve around the fact that their incels, meanwhile you have men like Isaac Newton who just legitimately volcelled through his very long life simply because he dedicated it to science. There are many examples of men like him who made the decision to completely disregard women in favor of something else - a man has the freedom to choose that. A woman doing so is incredibly, incredibly rare because they are not wired that way.
Similarly the top Chad probably has a much better life than the top Stacy. Again, think about it. The top Chad must be truly exceptional, a 1 in a billion kind of man. He gets constant IOIs, he gets constant propositions, he can have any woman he wants more or less, everyone treats him well and other men also respect him. He's got drive, ambition, you name it.
What about top Stacy? She doesn't rise nearly as far ahead of the pack as Chad - as you may have noticed, most Stacies are just clones of each other in a way that Chads are not. There's probably a thousand just like her that Chad would be equally happy with, if not more. She'll still get old. Still hit the wall. Still need to have kids to feel truly fulfilled. She is still hypergamous. That's a woman's curse.
In the averages though, aka for most people, a woman's life is definitely better than a man's.
Most men, especially incels, just aren’t like Isaac Newton. Isaac Newton and people like him are extreme outliers in society. Most men will find it near impossible to be able to find something that can offset their need for interaction with women. This is due to the fact that most people are mentally wired to seek interaction with the opposite gender.

Run of the mill Stacies get IOI’s everyday. They can get any Man they want. Everyone will respect them. They don’t need drive or ambition because everything is put on a plate for them. That’s just a run of the mill Stacy too.

When you want to get into the range of 1 in a billion chads and 1 in a billion Stacies, there won’t be much difference between them. They both would look so good to where everything would be put on a platter for them and they wouldn’t have to put effort into anything. A top Stacy will still look good into her 30’s if she doesn’t have shit aging genetics.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Most men, especially incels, just aren’t like Isaac Newton. Isaac Newton and people like him are extreme outliers in society. Most men will find it near impossible to be able to find something that can offset their need for interaction with women. This is due to the fact that most people are mentally wired to seek interaction with the opposite gender.

Run of the mill Stacies get IOI’s everyday. They can get any Man they want. Everyone will respect them. They don’t need drive or ambition because everything is put on a plate for them. That’s just a run of the mill Stacy too.

When you want to get into the range of 1 in a billion chads and 1 in a billion Stacies, there won’t be much difference between them. They both would look so good to where everything would be put on a platter for them and they wouldn’t have to put effort into anything. A top Stacy will still look good into her 30’s if she doesn’t have shit aging genetics.
Sure, but the point is that men can "offset" much more easily than women can on the whole. Again, this reflects the different ways that we are wired. Hell, tons of incels have offset their need to interact to women by happily becoming blackpill scholars, little Isaac Newtons of the blackpill you might say, I'm sure you've noticed the odd but kind of charismatic joy many of them take in it. @OwlGod is a great example - I'm not sure if he's even actually an incel, for all I know he's had success with women, but he definitely enjoys blackpilling.
A run of the mill stacy cannot get "any man she wants" lmfao. She could maybe sleep with most men. But again, the goal of a woman is to secure commitment from a high value man. And there will still be men she can't sleep with as well - high value men who have made commitments to other women. If you haven't noticed, this drives women nuts more than anything, the idea that some other woman has access to a higher value man than she does. This is why men have oddly noted that wearing a wedding ring around makes women seem more interested in them.
I disagree on the last paragraph too. The top Chad's SMV will be way higher than the top Stacy's SMV. Men in general have a more spread out curve than women do - i.e. men tend to more different from each other while women tend to be more alike. This is again a consequence of our evolutionary roles. This even is true in IQ, men tend to have more idiots and more geniuses, women tend to cluster more around the center.

• +1
Sure, but the point is that men can "offset" much more easily than women can on the whole. Again, this reflects the different ways that we are wired. Hell, tons of incels have offset their need to interact to women by happily becoming blackpill scholars, little Isaac Newtons of the blackpill you might say, I'm sure you've noticed the odd but kind of charismatic joy many of them take in it. @OwlGod is a great example - I'm not sure if he's even actually an incel, for all I know he's had success with women, but he definitely enjoys blackpilling.
A run of the mill stacy cannot get "any man she wants" lmfao. She could maybe sleep with most men. But again, the goal of a woman is to secure commitment from a high value man. And there will still be men she can't sleep with as well - high value men who have made commitments to other women. If you haven't noticed, this drives women nuts more than anything, the idea that some other woman has access to a higher value man than she does. This is why men have oddly noted that wearing a wedding ring around makes women seem more interested in them.
I disagree on the last paragraph too. The top Chad's SMV will be way higher than the top Stacy's SMV. Men in general have a more spread out curve than women do - i.e. men tend to more different from each other while women tend to be more alike. This is again a consequence of our evolutionary roles. This even is true in IQ, men tend to have more idiots and more geniuses, women tend to cluster more around the center.
Blackpill scholars are depressed. Many are close to roping. Their charismatic joy is cope.

A Stacy in her prime can get basically every chad. Many high value men are unavailable, I’ll agree. But many are willing to trade their current partners for a Stacy. Many more are completely available. This is why actual stacies get married off earlier than their counterparts.

A top chad won’t have a much higher SMV than a top Stacy. They would hover at the same area. They both would have enough appeal to get with anyone they want and they both would be chased by the opposite gender. Not even a committed man would turn down a 1 in a billion Stacy.

Blackpill scholars are depressed. Many are close to roping. Their charismatic joy is cope.

A Stacy in her prime can get basically every chad. Many high value men are unavailable, I’ll agree. But many are willing to trade their current partners for a Stacy. Many more are completely available. This is why actual stacies get married off earlier than their counterparts.

A top chad won’t have a much higher SMV than a top Stacy. They would hover at the same area. They both would have enough appeal to get with anyone they want and they both would be chased by the opposite gender. Not even a committed man would turn down a 1 in a billion Stacy.
And yet so few blackpill scholars actually rope. Hm.
"A stacy can get any Chad" no, this isn't true. A stacy could probably get any high-tier normie. Not any Chad.
Yes a committed man would turn down a 1 in a billion Stacy. Here's a great example to prove my point - who to you, is the hottest woman on the planet? The number one? I guarantee you she's not my favorite and if that if I was with a Stacy I'd rather stick to that committed Stacy then respond to giga Stacy. Most men are the same. The top .000001% woman simply isn't that much better than the top .1% woman.
Now picture prime Brad Pitt.

And yet so few blackpill scholars actually rope. Hm.
"A stacy can get any Chad" no, this isn't true. A stacy could probably get any high-tier normie. Not any Chad.
Yes a committed man would turn down a 1 in a billion Stacy. Here's a great example to prove my point - who to you, is the hottest woman on the planet? The number one? I guarantee you she's not my favorite and if that if I was with a Stacy I'd rather stick to that committed Stacy then respond to giga Stacy. Most men are the same. The top .000001% woman simply isn't that much better than the top .1% woman.
Now picture prime Brad Pitt.
Cope. Most men aren’t the same. Most men would upgrade to a top .000001% woman if they had the chance.

You’re going to the extremes here. Yes a top .1% Woman and a top .000001% woman aren’t going to be far apart in terms of looks but the average Stacy isn’t even top .1% to begin with. That’s already extremely top tier.

Prime brad Pitt gets mogged by prime Adriana Lima alone.

Cope. Most men aren’t the same. Most men would upgrade to a top .000001% woman if they had the chance.

You’re going to the extremes here. Yes a top .1% Woman and a top .000001% woman aren’t going to be far apart in terms of looks but the average Stacy isn’t even top .1% to begin with. That’s already extremely top tier.

Prime brad Pitt gets mogged by prime Adriana Lima alone.
Dude my argumentation is literally based on the logic that women are much more hypergamous than men. Are you seriously trying to deny that?
Also I think your math is off. .1 to five zeros is the difference between 1 in 1000 and 1 in 100,000,000. That's the difference between hottest girl in your high school class and hottest girl in the tri-state area.

Last edited:
adaletini sikeyim dünya, sorry bro

• +1
you seem like a cool guy tbh, here, have some reddit gold stranger!

915BB2BC B01D 4FCF ABAE BFAE70147B48

adaletini sikeyim dünya, sorry bro
yalan dunYAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Dude my argumentation is literally based on the logic that women are much more hypergamous than men. Are you seriously trying to deny that?
I’m not denying that women are more hypergamous than men.

However what I’m denying is that a man with top .000001% attractiveness would SMV mog a woman with top .000001% attractiveness. The sexual appeal that both of them would have would result in their SMV’s being near equal. Men and women both would trade up if the upgrade got them a sexual partner with 1 in a billion attractiveness.

Women’s hypergamy is much higher than men’s due to them trading up at any opportunity.

• +1

However what I’m denying is that a man with top .000001% attractiveness would SMV mog a woman with top .000001% attractiveness. The sexual appeal that both of them would have would result in their SMV’s being near equal. Men and women both would trade up if the upgrade got them a sexual partner with 1 in a billion attractiveness.

Women’s hypergamy is much higher than men’s due to them trading up at any opportunity.
do you believe in outlier women who care more about personality than looks? Currently I speak to someone who is obsessed with me while in my eyes she mogs me pretty hard.

Everything I'm saying is a direct consequence of women's increased hypergamy. You agree with the axiom and then disagree with the corollary.

Everything I'm saying is a direct consequence of women's increased hypergamy. You agree with the axiom and then disagree with the corollary.
do you think things will ever get better, the dating market will ever improve if a movement like blackpilled knowledge amongst men or MGTOW ever got popular? I feel like a lot of men now are semi red pilled around my age (17)

I was family friends with this girl I’ve known from birth. She’s always been very attractive and she’s started uni this year far away from where she’s from and I presume she’s getting rammed by some university chads jfl. A girl I grew up with is now probably a totally different girl, she used to think I was weird when I was subhuman and she literally told me she blocked me from viewing her story 2 years ago. (I was subhuman weird and non NT, and we had drifted at this point),

also i’m looking at her stories, and it’s filled with pictures of her at concerts, nights out, birthday parties etc and even a picture with some 6’4 tyrone rapper who’s famous in the UK.

also i forgot to mention, she goes to one of the best unis in the UK jfl. She life mogs me. In every way imaginable

it’s all ogre
Ağla knk kari kafanda kira vermeden yasiyo zaaaaaaa XDDDDDDDDD

• Hmm...
Ağla knk kari kafanda kira vermeden yasiyo zaaaaaaa XDDDDDDDDD
I don’t care about the girl, I care that society has brainwashed women and men to act a certain way that benefits women only and completely disregards men in terms of happiness.

• Woah
do you believe in outlier women who care more about personality than looks? Currently I speak to someone who is obsessed with me while in my eyes she mogs me pretty hard.
Yes of course I just think outliers are very rare in women and if you think you've found one you're likely wrong. Could be right though. Also you may have BDD.

• +1
Yes of course I just think outliers are very rare in women and if you think you've found one you're likely wrong. Could be right though. Also you may have BDD.
I will show you me if you want.

do you think things will ever get better, the dating market will ever improve if a movement like blackpilled knowledge amongst men or MGTOW ever got popular? I feel like a lot of men now are semi red pilled around my age (17)
No it will just get worse in the future and society will eventually collapse. Dead serious.

• +1
Some outlier women care about personality more than looks, of course. Look at Adriana Lima. She dated a guy with a fucked up eye area. Height obviously didn’t matter because she could of easily dated a good looking NBA player who was tall.

Send a pic

• +1
No it will just get worse in the future and society will eventually collapse. Dead serious.
Collapse how? what is going to happen. i’m 17 and worried for my future as the only routes to success are severe studycelling or becoming some entrepreneur which is a pipe dream. Both I lose my youth

Some outlier women care about personality more than looks, of course. Look at Adriana Lima. She dated a guy with a fucked up eye area. Height obviously didn’t matter because she could of easily dated a good looking NBA player who was tall.

Send a pic
Okay outside of our argument what is your deal with Adriana Lima dude? She's gl impossible to deny that but I wouldn't even put her in top 100 women let alone number 1.

Okay outside of our argument what is your deal with Adriana Lima dude? She's gl impossible to deny that but I wouldn't even put her in top 100 women let alone number 1.
She was hot af in her prime
Collapse how? what is going to happen. i’m 17 and worried for my future as the only routes to success are severe studycelling or becoming some entrepreneur which is a pipe dream. Both I lose my youth
Incel rate will hit 60+% and the economy inevitably will hit a wall like it did in 2008, or worse. People will get mad and violently protest due to a lack of opportunity. What happens from that point is completely unknown.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
vs
20111121150543 original

Attachments

• 1574343898595.png
    1574343898595.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 0
I think it will be just like what I've heard about late Rome in this regard. Women's hypergamy will get to the insane point that most men will lose interest in pursuing relationships. Fewer and fewer relationships will actually happen. Less children will be born. Men will stop trying to succeed economically and socially because the primary reason for gaining status is gone. Society will basically wither and die.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Blackout.xl
I think it will be just like what I've heard about late Rome in this regard. Women's hypergamy will get to the insane point that most men will lose interest in pursuing relationships. Fewer and fewer relationships will actually happen. Less children will be born. Men will stop trying to succeed economically and socially because the primary reason for gaining status is gone. Society will basically wither and die.
High IQ. Birth rate has already plummeted in western countries. western governments are trying to put paper over the cracks with migration but that’s just kicking the can down the road.

• +1
Also this will coincide with mass importation of foreigners and disgusting levels of government corruption. It's all inevitable and we are right on course.

• So Sad
High IQ. Birth rate has already plummeted in western countries. western governments are trying to put paper over the cracks with migration but that’s just kicking the can down the road.
So you guys believe men will basically just do what they do in Japan, just withdraw and women will inevitably be unhappy after they realise their worth is temporary?

• +1
So you guys believe men will basically just do what they do in Japan, just withdraw and women will inevitably be unhappy after they realise their worth is temporary?
Yeah kinda. Japan has the fortunate situation of being an island though and with having zero white guilt, but they do seem to be letting in more foreigners lately anyway which is worrisome for them. For us it will be as @Blackout.xl says. Our governments will flood in migrants in a desperate and retarded attempt to keep the economy going which will only hasten the collapse.

• +1
Yeah kinda. Japan has the fortunate situation of being an island though and with having zero white guilt, but they do seem to be letting in more foreigners lately anyway which is worrisome for them. For us it will be as @Blackout.xl says. Our governments will flood in migrants in a desperate and retarded attempt to keep the economy going which will only hasten the collapse.
Yeah what country u from, i am from UK

• +1
Good old United States, at the forefront of the dying west
The most degenerate “civilised” country in the world, ngl UK ain’t that far behind though

• JFL
The most degenerate “civilised” country in the world, ngl UK ain’t that far behind though
Yeah we seem to be in a race to the bottom JFL

• JFL
They’ll withdraw and be peaceful about it if sexbots are legit.

They will withdraw and go on mass murder sprees, violent protest, sexual assault and rape sprees, and targeted killings of females if there’s nothing to cope with. Economic uncertainty combined with men not even being able to procreate anymore creates a powder keg of conflict.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and LordNorwood

They will withdraw and go on mass murder sprees, violent protest, sexual assault and rape sprees, and targeted killings of females if there’s nothing to cope with. Economic uncertainty combined with men not even being able to procreate anymore creates a powder keg of conflict.
Yeah crime will probably rise.

Fuck those delusional leftists and the oligarchs for promoting their cancer this fucks up our world

• +1
  • So Sad
Fuck those delusional leftists and the oligarchs for promoting their cancer this fucks up our world
Thats just the natural progression of society. Decadence and prolonged prosperity leads to radical social progression (which is both good and bad), which leads to unintended consequences, which leads to a hard reset. The western world was not going to be Ontop forever. Power has to shift.

The next dominant society will likely hit the Same wall and reset too. It’s just how things are

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and LordNorwood
Thats just the natural progression of society. Decadence and prolonged prosperity leads to radical social progression (which is both good and bad), which leads to unintended consequences, which leads to a hard reset. The western world was not going to be Ontop forever. Power has to shift.

The next dominant society will likely hit the Same wall and reset too. It’s just how things are
Next up is China, we'll see how they do with world hegemony. They're probably closer to breaking the cycle and finding a stable power base than us.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Next up is China, we'll see how they do with world hegemony. They're probably closer to breaking the cycle and finding a stable power base than us.
There’s a good chance they’ll make it and succeed.

But there’s the off chance that during their era of prosperity and decadence, the people will demand for a democracy. If that happens, the cycle becomes impossible to break

• +1
There’s a good chance they’ll make it and succeed.

But there’s the off chance that during their era of prosperity and decadence, the people will demand for a democracy. If that happens, the cycle becomes impossible to break
Exactly. In all honesty it all depends on the set-up. They need to get all that 1984 shit up and running ASAP, before they hit their prosperity wave.
Reminds me I've been meaning to do some reading on Xi Jinping.

• +1
Exactly. In all honesty it all depends on the set-up. They need to get all that 1984 shit up and running ASAP, before they hit their prosperity wave.
Reminds me I've been meaning to do some reading on Xi Jinping.
That social credit system seems like a start Tbh.

• +1
That social credit system seems like a start Tbh.
It's a brilliant move. Their treatment of the Uyghurs also shows promise. They're wisely trying to integrate them forcefully instead of making them a lesser class like the west did with their various subject races. As we've seen, that method has disastrous results down the road.

• +1
It's a brilliant move. Their treatment of the Uyghurs also shows promise. They're wisely trying to integrate them forcefully instead of making them a lesser class like the west did with their various subject races. As we've seen, that method has disastrous results down the road.
don’t chinese have camps for muslims where they harvest their organs? lol

• JFL
don’t chinese have camps for muslims where they harvest their organs? lol
No idea lol deffo sounds like its within the realm of Chinese possibilities though 🤣

do you think it’s true
Maybe, who knows. The Chinese government is known to do crazy shit and give 0 fucks about it so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was real

• +1