just thinking about what my childhood friend is doing now

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I was family friends with this girl I’ve known from birth. She’s always been very attractive and she’s started uni this year far away from where she’s from and I presume she’s getting rammed by some university chads jfl. A girl I grew up with is now probably a totally different girl, she used to think I was weird when I was subhuman and she literally told me she blocked me from viewing her story 2 years ago. (I was subhuman weird and non NT, and we had drifted at this point),

also i’m looking at her stories, and it’s filled with pictures of her at concerts, nights out, birthday parties etc and even a picture with some 6’4 tyrone rapper who’s famous in the UK.

also i forgot to mention, she goes to one of the best unis in the UK jfl. She life mogs me. In every way imaginable

it’s all ogre

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f, balding17yomanletcel, CupOfCoffee and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
life is so unfair. She grew up in a stable household, with money, friends, social security and being wanted and pursued by boys 24/7.

While I grew up with a sociopathic father, low class, lots of hardships, subhuman until 15, weird and not fully liked until 12 and couldn’t banter back with my male friends until a handful of years back.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shibo, Alt Number 3, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
life is so unfair. She grew up in a stable household, with money, friends, social security and being wanted and pursued by boys 24/7.

While I grew up with a sociopathic father, low class, lots of hardships, subhuman until 15, weird and not fully liked until 12 and couldn’t banter back with my male friends until a handful of years back.

Many Men...

Many Men...
Yes, it’s not over for me completely but my life will probably never be as validated as hers, and by the time it is, she’ll still SMV and happiness mog me to oblivion just because she was lucky enough to be born during all this leftist shit

Do not compare your life with a women's life jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2426, Norwooder and 3 others
Do not compare your life with a women's life jfl
i feel the need to absolutely money or eventually totally mog everyone who has done something to hurt me though. She just treated me like I was a disposable subhuman once I got ugly and we got old enough to realise who is NT and weird etc. we used to be friends...

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and ZyzzReincarnate
over for khebabs

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i feel the need to absolutely money or eventually totally mog everyone who has done something to hurt me though. She just treated me like I was a disposable subhuman once I got ugly and we got old enough to realise who is NT and weird etc. we used to be friends...
You can't really mog a woman because you're never in true competition with a woman. The closest thing you can get to a mog is to become insanely successful and desirable so that a woman wishes she was with you. That's it.
not ogre but if i was born a 5 PSL woman instead of man my life would be 10x happier jfl
being a woman is living life on easy mode, this is well known

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and turkproducer
You can't really mog a woman because you're never in true competition with a woman. The closest thing you can get to a mog is to become insanely successful and desirable so that a woman wishes she was with you. That's it.
Yeah and that will never happen with this particular girl tbh. Maybe she’ll recognise that a lot of women will want me if I ever looksmax hard enough and get a lot of money but i feel like by that age she’d be too old to care. I don’t care about her particularly btw, I care that their lives are so much better than mine yet on paper we are similar looking etc..

being a woman is living life on easy mode, this is well known
I wish men weren’t cucks who destroyed the SMV of men and women. I wish leftist cucks didn’t fucking destroy the family unit and encourage this much degenerate behaviour and destroy happiness/cause severe hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ZyzzReincarnate
Yeah and that will never happen with this particular girl tbh. Maybe she’ll recognise that a lot of women will want me if I ever looksmax hard enough and get a lot of money but i feel like by that age she’d be too old to care. I don’t care about her particularly btw, I care that their lives are so much better than mine yet on paper we are similar looking etc..
Women and men live different lives, that's why you can't compare yourself with her. That's like being jealous that your neighbors dog gets loved and fed everyday and doesn't have to worry about bills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ShredPill, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Women and men live different lives, that's why you can't compare yourself with her. That's like being jealous that your neighbors dog gets loved and fed everyday and doesn't have to worry about bills.
yeah i will just never be truly desired. just look at my stats overall lol, i have the potential to be successful; just not in the way that could make up for these years. I’m experiencing teen love rn and if i wasn’t idek how i’d cope when older

Who cares? She's a woman lol. Who cares what any individual woman thinks? She'll hit the wall in 10-15 years and her life as she knew it will be over. Meanwhile as a man you can live a great life up until old age. That's the benefit of being a man, competition is much fiercer and our lives are much harder, but the sky is the limit. The tradeoff for the easy lives that women lead is that they're also much more limited.
As for your last sentence, that's just how it is. Women get access to so much just due to their looks and youth without having to actually work. But once their looks and youth fade its over.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill, Dogs and turkproducer
Who cares? She's a woman lol. Who cares what any individual woman thinks? She'll hit the wall in 10-15 years and her life as she knew it will be over. Meanwhile as a man you can live a great life up until old age. That's the benefit of being a man, competition is much fiercer and our lives are much harder, but the sky is the limit. The tradeoff for the easy lives that women lead is that they're also much more limited.
As for your last sentence, that's just how it is. Women get access to so much just due to their looks and youth without having to actually work. But once their looks and youth fade its over.
I don’t agree with the wall, she’s 18 now, and she’s med so probably good aging genetics. I doubt she’ll be ugly at 35 tbh

• JFL
I don’t agree with the wall, she’s 18 now, and she’s med so probably good aging genetics. I doubt she’ll be ugly at 35 tbh
Cool thing about reality is that it exists regardless of your belief lol. I don't have the stats on hand because I CBA, but the attractiveness of a 20 year old woman blows the attractiveness of a 35 year old woman out of the water. It isn't even close. Women have to live with the constant knowledge that they are always losing value day by day, the suicidal mid 30s wine aunt catlady is a noted phenomenon for a reason.

Cool thing about reality is that it exists regardless of your belief lol. I don't have the stats on hand because I CBA, but the attractiveness of a 20 year old woman blows the attractiveness of a 35 year old woman out of the water. It isn't even close. Women have to live with the constant knowledge that they are always losing value day by day, the suicidal mid 30s wine aunt catlady is a noted phenomenon for a reason.
And you think 35 year old men who aren’t chads have it better than woman? Jfl

even if i get all my surgeries to become a 6 PSL
i’ll still be 5’8/9 unless i somehow get LL.

Sounds like she's your oneitis

Cuck

• JFL
Sounds like she's your oneitis

Cuck
nah i do find her very attractive, but i don’t really have romantic feelings for her. I will admit it annoyed me when she basically disregarded me because we got old enough to label people weird etc, but it’s not that upsetting. I’m way more annoyed about how unfair shit is, she has so much perks for being born an attractive woman.

nah i do find her very attractive, but i don’t really have romantic feelings for her. I will admit it annoyed me when she basically disregarded me because we got old enough to label people weird etc, but it’s not that upsetting. I’m way more annoyed about how unfair shit is, she has so much perks for being born an attractive woman.
Is she a Turk or is she white? The only female friends I had were curry jfl

And you think 35 year old men who aren’t chads have it better than woman? Jfl

even if i get all my surgeries to become a 6 PSL
i’ll still be 5’8/9 unless i somehow get LL.
I 100% do lol. I can't imagine anything worse (relatively speaking) than being a mid 30s unmarried woman with no kids. Other than being an ugly woman.
Here's the ratings for best life to worst life:
Chad > Stacy > Becky > Normie > Wine Aunt = Incel >>>>> Ugly Girl
Nothing is worse than being a truly ugly woman. I have to imagine that experience is sheer hell. At the same time, nothing is better than being a true Chad in this day and age. But the sexes need each other and an imbalance eventually hurts them both, we like to say that the sexual marketplace is imbalanced in favor of women, and that's true in the short term, but in the long term the bill always comes due. The wine aunt and the incel are counterparts of each other. No such thing as a free lunch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and FatJattMofo
Is she a Turk or is she white? The only female friends I had were curry jfl
she’s turkish but she would basically pass for a white. I would guess people would think she is probably italian or something, she is olive skin colour, 5’2-3, slim, big puppy cute eyes, nice lips etc. Dark hair whatever, she reminds me of beren saat with big brown eyes and more tanned skin

A3C3C5D0 F185 4718 92F2 B91B04C67236
B5551F58 BC9F 4CBE 9577 2CAD173B40AE
7AF602AB C463 4B32 96B0 82183CB030A8
B9EF3F94 19D3 43FE B1CC 5680E7ACD8B1

I 100% do lol. I can't imagine anything worse (relatively speaking) than being a mid 30s unmarried woman with no kids. Other than being an ugly woman.
Nothing is worse than being a truly ugly woman. I have to imagine that experience is sheer hell. At the same time, nothing is better than being a true Chad in this day and age. But the sexes need each other and an imbalance eventually hurts them both, we like to say that the sexual marketplace is imbalanced in favor of women, and that's true in the short term, but in the long term the bill always comes due. The wine aunt and the incel are counterparts of each other. No such thing as a free lunch.
i would love for this to be true, sometimes ideas like this make me think it comes from MGTOW or the Red pill copers who cope with muh wall to disregard that in their and the woman’s prime, they fuck whoever they can while females fuck whoever they want.

I was family friends with this girl I’ve known from birth. She’s always been very attractive and she’s started uni this year far away from where she’s from and I presume she’s getting rammed by some university chads jfl. A girl I grew up with is now probably a totally different girl, she used to think I was weird when I was subhuman and she literally told me she blocked me from viewing her story 2 years ago. (I was subhuman weird and non NT, and we had drifted at this point),

also i’m looking at her stories, and it’s filled with pictures of her at concerts, nights out, birthday parties etc and even a picture with some 6’4 tyrone rapper who’s famous in the UK.

also i forgot to mention, she goes to one of the best unis in the UK jfl. She life mogs me. In every way imaginable

it’s all ogre

Chances are she is lying in bed at night in her dorm room swiping with Chads.. Probably the same Chads that go to her uni.. "Less than 1 mile away"..

Imagine the sordid naughty horny messages when they get onto whatsapp...
"What building are you in? Can i come round?"

Still have hope though.. A degree and even a PHd from a prestigious university means shit in 2019 UK..
I have educated girls on my facebook who are single mothers working dogshit jobs.. they went to University.

• JFL
Chances are she is lying in bed at night in her dorm room swiping with Chads.. Probably the same Chads that go to her uni.. "Less than 1 mile away"..

Imagine the sordid naughty horny messages when they get onto whatsapp...
"What building are you in? Can i come round?"

Still have hope though.. A degree and even a PHd from a prestigious university means shit in 2019 UK..
I have educated girls on my facebook who are single mothers working dogshit jobs.. they went to University.
Tbf she did say she was a virgin when I was 15 and she was 16, but I doubt she’s a virgin now. She’s 18 and very attractive with some following on social media so I doubt she is, but then again, she may just exclusively fuck chads and ltr them, so maybe her N count isn’t that high. Idk, idrc, it’s just unfair

she’s turkish but she would basically pass for a white. I would guess people would think she is probably italian or something, she is olive skin colour, 5’2-3, slim, big puppy cute eyes, nice lips etc. Dark hair whatever, she reminds me of beren saat with big brown eyes and more tanned skin

View attachment 169318View attachment 169319View attachment 169320View attachment 169321
I don't think I've ever seen a Turkish girl that could pass as Western European, although I've seen some with blue eyes, but they have black hair instead of brown or blonde. Even if they're white-passing they don't tend to be as attractive, you can tell they are still ethnic. It's rare to come across an attractive Turkish girl, most here have failos like big nose or just being fat. A lot of them also wear hijab but in that typical Turkish fashion which always makes me think of Alien (from the horror movies, with the long ass head) so maybe some of them have blonde hair as well but it is hidden by the hijab. Btw do you know if Turkish girls hate Kurdish guys?

I don't think I've ever seen a Turkish girl that could pass as Western European, although I've seen some with blue eyes, but they have black hair instead of brown or blonde. Even if they're white-passing they don't tend to be as attractive, you can tell they are still ethnic. It's rare to come across an attractive Turkish girl, most here have failos like big nose or just being fat. A lot of them also wear hijab but in that typical Turkish fashion which always makes me think of Alien (from the horror movies, with the long ass head) so maybe some of them have blonde hair as well but it is hidden by the hijab. Btw do you know if Turkish girls hate Kurdish guys?
there are turks who can pass for european, more med and balkan but yeah few can pass for western or northern european. And no they are not rare at all tbh, go to izmir or turkey, lots of attractive girls in the nice cities.

Also, i don’t know, but turkey and ofc kurds have tensions. Personally I’ve never had a problem with a kurd, my barbers are kurdish and i get along well with them

there are turks who can pass for european, more med and balkan but yeah few can pass for western or northern european. And no they are not rare at all tbh, go to izmir or turkey, lots of attractive girls in the nice cities.

Also, i don’t know, but turkey and ofc kurds have tensions. Personally I’ve never had a problem with a kurd, my barbers are kurdish and i get along well with them
Yes they definitely pass for Med or Levant Arabs. The attractive ones in my opinion resemble Levant Arabs (so think Syrians and Lebanese). Although there's one local girl I think looks attractive but her skin is a bit darker and she's dyed her hair brown. Good coloring combo.

I wouldn't travel to turkey, already been there once because I had to stop in Istanbul, the security guards were being dumbasses for no reason

Reason I asked about if they hated Kurdish guys is because I've been mistaken for one so I figured that may be why the ones in the streets seem to look as if they hate me lol

Yes they definitely pass for Med or Levant Arabs. The attractive ones in my opinion resemble Levant Arabs (so think Syrians and Lebanese). Although there's one local girl I think looks attractive but her skin is a bit darker and she's dyed her hair brown. Good coloring combo.

I wouldn't travel to turkey, already been there once because I had to stop in Istanbul, the security guards were being dumbasses for no reason

Reason I asked about if they hated Kurdish guys is because I've been mistaken for one so I figured that may be why the ones in the streets seem to look as if they hate me lol
most turks don’t look like arabs lol, they probably are kurds larping

i would love for this to be true, sometimes ideas like this make me think it comes from MGTOW or the Red pill copers who cope with muh wall to disregard that in their and the woman’s prime, they fuck whoever they can while females fuck whoever they want.
Critical piece you're missing is that the ultimate reproductive goal of women is not to have sex, its to secure commitment from a high value man. Any woman can have sex whenever she wants. This has always been true and always will be true. That does not equate to "sex" for a woman.
If you think about evolutionary theory plus the simple fact that a man can walk away from a pregnant woman and resume life as usual while the woman is saddled with the offspring, you could explain almost all male/female sexual dynamics right down to all the modern intricacies.

Critical piece you're missing is that the ultimate reproductive goal of women is not to have sex, its to secure commitment from a high value man. Any woman can have sex whenever she wants. This has always been true and always will be true. That does not equate to "sex" for a woman.
If you think about evolutionary theory plus the simple fact that a man can walk away from a pregnant woman and resume life as usual while the woman is saddled with the offspring, you could explain almost all male/female sexual dynamics right down to all the modern intricacies.
Yes but women are far removed from this due to liberalism/feminism. they don’t care about starting a family anymore.

most turks don’t look like arabs lol, they probably are kurds larping
Do you know what Levantine Arabs look like? They are pale-skinned with dark hair and eyes (although it's not uncommon to find them with other colored hair and eyes!)

Do you know what Levantine Arabs look like? They are pale-skinned with dark hair and eyes (although it's not uncommon to find them with other colored hair and eyes!)
yeah but there’s still some difference. Syrians don’t look like arabs but the average turkish man who has no kurdish or syrian background looks ethnic white to me at least, if not balkan

it’s all ogre
Which rappper?
Stormzy, aj tracey?

Yes but women are far removed from this due to liberalism/feminism. they don’t care about starting a family anymore.
You're wrong. Women are convinced to feel that way when they are young and feel that they have time. But the phenomenon of an older woman's inner "clock" going off causing her to start having the female version of a mid-life crisis when she gets to a certain age without kids is documented to the point of parody.
A woman exists for one reason and one reason only: to give birth to and nurture children. That isn't sexism, its just simple biology. A man exists to bang as many women as possible because, biologically speaking, he has no way of knowing for sure if a woman's kid is really his or not anyway or maybe if she even got pregnant or not or w/e. Therefore he didn't evolve to care for the children nearly as much in the direct sense. This is why even today absentee fatherhood is a much bigger issue than absentee motherhood.
Obviously this is all over-simplification and exceptions of course exist but these are the generals. Why do you think the catlady and the wine-aunt are interchangable images? Women who don't have children procure pets or the children of close relatives of friends as a kind of "surrogate-children", to scratch that oh-so-present psychological itch screaming at her HAVE KIDS HAVE KIDS HAVE KIDS

• +1
Which rappper?
Stormzy, aj tracey?
Jay1😂
You're wrong. Women are convinced to feel that way when they are young and feel that they have time. But the phenomenon of an older woman's inner "clock" going off causing her to start having the female version of a mid-life crisis when she gets to a certain age without kids is documented to the point of parody.
A woman exists for one reason and one reason only: to give birth to and nurture children. That isn't sexism, its just simple biology. A man exists to bang as many women as possible because, biologically speaking, he has no way of knowing for sure if a woman's kid is really his or not anyway or maybe if she even got pregnant or not or w/e. Therefore he didn't evolve to care for the children nearly as much in the direct sense. This is why even today absentee fatherhood is a much bigger issue than absentee motherhood.
Obviously this is all over-simplification and exceptions of course exist but these are the generals. Why do you think the catlady and the wine-aunt are interchangable images? Women who don't have children procure pets or the children of close relatives of friends as a kind of "surrogate-children", to scratch that oh-so-present psychological itch screaming at her HAVE KIDS HAVE KIDS HAVE KIDS
Yeah lack of father figure is brutal. I didn’t have a present one.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1680
Jfl
Taking ur mrs, nah brudda im joking
he’s trash but he’s a slayer. I’ve heard her say she likes “chocolate boys” when we were a few years younger so I bet she’s fucked some roadman recently jfl. Her life is better in every way simply because she is more attractive, and female. Goes to a top uni in UK....

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Legit sorry to hear that bud
Yeah he’s a sociopath IMO anyway. I was sick one time my bed as a little kid and he’d go out and cheat on my mum jfl. Too stingy to buy me stuff that other kids has even though he had money, and still to this day barely admits that he cheated. He just says that he “made mistakes” and lies about what my mum did.

• So Sad
Yeah he’s a sociopath IMO anyway. I was sick one time my bed as a little kid and he’d go out and cheat on my mum jfl. Too stingy to buy me stuff that other kids has even though he had money, and still to this day barely admits that he cheated. He just says that he “made mistakes” and lies about what my mum did.
Wait, so is he actually around? Was he just distant and shitty as a dad or was he legit not around? Sucks either way don't get me wrong

• +1
yeah but there’s still some difference. Syrians don’t look like arabs but the average turkish man who has no kurdish or syrian background looks ethnic white to me at least, if not balkan
Of course to a Turk or a Syrian, you won't think that you look similar but to outsiders, you do. There aren't many Kurds here (at least not any females I know of) I do know one Kurd but he considers himself Turkish; he's got slight brown skin. I like him a lot. He's a Chaddam-lite though, I see girls eyefucking him and he does the same but I catch him doing it even when he tries to be secretive about it, then I just give him that "dawg I know you been eyeing her too" look and then he just laughs. Meanwhile those foids act like I'm invisible :feelskek:

• +1
Wait, so is he actually around? Was he just distant and shitty as a dad or was he legit not around? Sucks either way don't get me wrong
yeah he’s “around” but not present really. I didn’t have a connection with him ever or see him often etc
Of course to a Turk or a Syrian, you won't think that you look similar but to outsiders, you do. There aren't many Kurds here (at least not any females I know of) I do know one Kurd but he considers himself Turkish; he's got slight brown skin. I like him a lot. He's a Chaddam-lite though, I see girls eyefucking him and he does the same but I catch him doing it even when he tries to be secretive about it, then I just give him that "dawg I know you been eyeing her too" look and then he just laughs. Meanwhile those foids act like I'm invisible :feelskek:
yeah life is sad as fuck. sometimes i feel happy that i’m able to get some girls but then i look at a real slayer like this 6’4 Iraqi guy at my school and Injust. laugh at the difference in our lives.

• So Sad
yeah life is sad as fuck. sometimes i feel happy that i’m able to get some girls but then i look at a real slayer like this 6’4 Iraqi guy at my school and Injust. laugh at the difference in our lives.
got pics of him?

Ugly women have vastly better lives than incels. The ugliest woman in the world has a boyfriend. Eggman (a blackpill YouTuber who’s 2 PSL) was posted as a female on tinder and got tons of matches.

Ugly women have tons of guys who are ready to date them and even betabuxx them. Incels don’t get shit.

A true Stacy has a much better life than a true chad. A Stacy would never have to work a day in her life, all men would be willing to betabuxx her. She would hold most of the power in nearly every relationship. A high tier Becky has a better life than a chad even

Ugly women have vastly better lives than incels. The ugliest woman in the world has a boyfriend. Eggman (a blackpill YouTuber who’s 2 PSL) was posted as a female on tinder and got tons of matches.

Ugly women have tons of guys who are ready to date them and even betabuxx them. Incels don’t get shit.

A true Stacy has a much better life than a true chad. A Stacy would never have to work a day in her life, all men would be willing to betabuxx her. She would hold most of the power in nearly every relationship. A high tier Becky has a better life than a chad even
By truly ugly woman I mean like really, really ugly. I would argue the ugliest woman has a much worse life than the ugliest man simply because a man's life has much more room for things outside of revolving around the opposite sex. Its incels who choose to revolve around the fact that their incels, meanwhile you have men like Isaac Newton who just legitimately volcelled through his very long life simply because he dedicated it to science. There are many examples of men like him who made the decision to completely disregard women in favor of something else - a man has the freedom to choose that. A woman doing so is incredibly, incredibly rare because they are not wired that way.
Similarly the top Chad probably has a much better life than the top Stacy. Again, think about it. The top Chad must be truly exceptional, a 1 in a billion kind of man. He gets constant IOIs, he gets constant propositions, he can have any woman he wants more or less, everyone treats him well and other men also respect him. He's got drive, ambition, you name it.
What about top Stacy? She doesn't rise nearly as far ahead of the pack as Chad - as you may have noticed, most Stacies are just clones of each other in a way that Chads are not. There's probably a thousand just like her that Chad would be equally happy with, if not more. She'll still get old. Still hit the wall. Still need to have kids to feel truly fulfilled. She is still hypergamous. That's a woman's curse.
In the averages though, aka for most people, a woman's life is definitely better than a man's.