Just today I Made 510€.

Y2J97

Y2J97

Iron
Hi ladyes,

I want you to share at unbelievable Moneymaxxing, only today I made about € 500, with 2 and a half hours of work.

HOW IT WORKS:

It's easy to understand.
It's a promotion from a famous Crypto App (that allow buy and sell crypto, but we don't care about this).
For every person you invited you earn 30€ and the person invited earns 30€ as well.

Do not break my balls with 'Scam!!1! or fake, it is a promotion and we use the invitation system to earn.

It's Completely Free and safe, today with a couple of friends I raised about € 500 (as you can see below, the missing money will come to me in the next few hours).

Warning: you must be of legal age, have an electronic identity card and a smart phone.

All this takes just 10 minutes.

Write me privately to proceed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romnel, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
1 csgvzCGrQgtw8mhUe8a6CQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, the next o'pry, Deleted member 4430 and 28 others
I dont trust trainees

• +1
Reactions: japcel, Lev Peshkov, Hector and 7 others

Last edited:
I can confirm this is legit

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
it's not a pyramid scheme.
Whenever you invite a friend to use a cryptowallet with a referral link both you and your friend can earn some bonus money.

I remember earning 50 euros (and making my father earn 50 too) when I subscribed the same cryptowallet of my father

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol and RAITEIII
I'm too dumb for this and my internet speed is slow as hell

Whenever you invite a friend to use a cryptowallet with a referral link both you and your friend can earn some bonus money.

I remember earning 50 euros (and making my father earn 50 too) when I subscribed the same cryptowallet of my father
Hmmmmm i think this is an Italian scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Lev Peshkov and Patient A
imagine being 15... :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chad69
🤨

I thought you were a high iq high FWHR slayer
Higher IQ (or rather common sense) than the average user here maybe but no high fWHR and definitely not a slayer

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Bro im not gonna buy your oils to cure inceldom.

tbh you deserve poverty.

How do we get rich by making 50 euros lol

It's simple: you get the app, make a registration and get the welcome bonus of 30€.
Every single person that you invite, you earn 30€ and the person invited earns 30€ as well.

It will during for only 2 days, because it's a special promotion of the company.

I want to point out: its completly safe and free.

That's still running?

That's still running?

It was a similar App, I earned with that one about 4.000€.
I'm really sure that someone here earn more than me because was simple asf.

Anyway this app is very similar, the earn is slightly less.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It was a similar App, I earned with that one about 4.000€.
I'm really sure that someone here earn more than me because was simple asf.

Anyway this app is very similar, the earn is slightly less.
Didn't they notice you had the same IP?

That's still running?
no, cryptowallet companies give bonus money to friends you invite to their company only for limited time

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and RAITEIII
no, cryptowallet companies give bonus money to friends you invite to their company only for limited time
Didn't they tell u had the same IP doing this?

Didn't they tell u had the same IP doing this?
during the registration you have to upload your identity card to prove that you are a real person

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97
during the registration you have to upload your identity card to prove that you are a real person
Yea no friend will be doing that

Yea no friend will be doing that

Don't found excuses to not moneymaxxing dude.
My friends accepts when I told them that they earns 30€ for literally 10 minutes of registration.

It's a Win/Win

No, It's not a Ponzi fucking donkey.
I already retired money, It's a Crypto Wallet.
I feel ya. When you're tryin to help these useless low iq monkeys make some of their first money, they just call it a pyramid scheme without even looking into it.
Truly low iq monkey subhumans, they're meant to wagecuck irl

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Y2J97
I feel ya. When you're tryin to help these useless low iq monkeys make some of their first money, they just call it a pyramid scheme without even looking into it.

Finally someone with High QI.

When you share a moneymaxxing they calling itimmediately Ponzi Scheme (without put money?)
If you keep your moneymaxxing for you, they pray and lick your ass to share... fucking greycels.

When you share a moneymaxxing they calling itimmediately Ponzi Scheme (without put money?)
If you keep your moneymaxxing for you, they pray and lick your ass to share... fucking greycels.
Ya ikr ngl I'm not sharing my method with anyone unless they pay me $100 tbh or I know that person for quite sometime. (have helped 2 of my "online friends" and one guy who paid me to mentor/help him ngl.

I think that's bczyou're greycel bro. I think you should better make around 500-1000 posts here first before you start making these hardcore threads

This method sucks no friend will put his identity card and credit card on it

I think that's bczyou're greycel bro. I think you should better make around 500-1000 posts here first before you start making these hardcore threads
What's so hardcore about that? Just google that shit up, it's not like he put his own private method out, it's a public offer from a company.
I guess u never bought crypto?

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97
What's so hardcore about that? Just google that shit up, it's not like he put his own private method out, it's a public offer from a company.

Still it seems sketchy coming from a greycel

Honestly i read enough here, i get knolowedge of Blackpill and I have money for the surgery and I will ascend.
I don't give a fuck to Post useless content or comment who mogs in a bar between Barrett or O'pry.

I want to give only quality with my Post.

You don't know what are you talking about.

Honestly i read enough here, i get knolowedge of Blackpill and I have money for the surgery and I will ascend.
I don't give a fuck to Post useless content or comment who mogs in a bar between Barrett or O'pry.

I want to give only quality with my Post.

You don't know what are you talking about.
What's your psl man?

Hi ladyes,

I want you to share at unbelievable Moneymaxxing, only today I made about € 500, with 2 and a half hours of work.

HOW IT WORKS:

It's easy to understand.
It's a promotion from a famous Crypto App (that allow buy and sell crypto, but we don't care about this).
For every person you invited you earn 30€ and the person invited earns 30€ as well.

Do not break my balls with 'Scam!!1! or fake, it is a promotion and we use the invitation system to earn.

It's Completely Free and safe, today with a couple of friends I raised about € 500 (as you can see below, the missing money will come to me in the next few hours).

Warning: you must be of legal age, have an electronic identity card and a smart phone.

All this takes just 10 minutes.

Write me privately to proceed.
Not bad.

Gemini only offers $10 for referrals / affiliate program

that cryptowallet works in most countries
So how do you make friends join it? what kind of nt maxxed chad would you need to be to make all your friend put theyr id and bank data on a random site at choice

When will you do an update on your surgeries/moneymax methods?
as soon as the lockdown for plastic surgery clinic is over, I will get the revision otoplasty

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
Cant you just share link here?

Cant you just share link here?

I would, but the problem is if I share the link and the name of the company, all of you would not use my referral link, and I would lose money!
If you Pm Me I would tell you what you want.
Thanks for the guys that give me trust.

Last edited:
I would, but the problem is if I share the link and the name of the company, all of you would not use my referral link, and I would lose money!
If you Pm Me I would tell you what you want.
Thanks for the guys that give me trust.

So how do you got soo many friends?

So how do you got soo many friends?

Physically friends i got like 8-9 registrations, they trust me because they earned with other stuff w me.
The rest Online Brò, just share the application with people

what if u steal / buy IDs and use them to make alts, would that work

how much goes into verification?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans