Just today I Made 510€.

Physically friends i got like 8-9 registrations, they trust me because they earned with other stuff w me.
The rest Online Brò, just share the application with people
Can't you buy google adds with referarral link? Or is that not allowed

Can't you buy google adds with referarral link? Or is that not allowed

I don't think it would be profitable.
People subriscibe on this app only for world of mouth, who search the app on google at 99% is already registered.
what if u steal / buy IDs and use them to make alts, would that work

how much goes into verification?

Not possible with this App, a verification with operator is required.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and eduardkoopman
Sign me right the fuck up, this looks 100% legitimate and not sketchy at all, doesnt look like a stupid online scheme or pyramid scheme either, I am sure I could get money easy and quick from this please take my 10,000 bucks and invest it

Lol none of my friends or anyone I know irl would be willing to put their real ID on that shit.

So this doesn't work for me.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
I don't think it would be profitable.
People subriscibe on this app only for world of mouth, who search the app on google at 99% is already registered.
You could make small test run for that with certain keywords. With like 200 dollars orso. limited risk, then

I'm starting to think that most people here doesn't read a sentence before leave a comment, IT'S NOT A HYIP, YOU DON'T PUT AT ANY CENT.

Lol none of my friends or anyone I know irl would be willing to put their real ID on that shit.

So this doesn't work for me.

Depends how you propone this stuff, anyway 10 minutes of you time to subscribe for 30€ is still a good deal.