just took .625mg bromocriptine + .5mg cyproheptadine + 50mcg clonidine + 10mg pregnenolone + 300mg aspirin + 125mg DNP + .5 grains of thyroid +

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
100iu vitamin E + 50mg niacinamide + 10mg progesterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 20399, kebab and 1 other person
Soyjak goopie

What is your total t3 intake per day?

i ran out of t3 i only have cynoplus t3+t4 right now but i dont take that, i think t3 only therapy is better for me, but ive stopped thyroid all together until. When i did take t3 i would either take break the 25mcg tab into two and take one half in the morning and the other at night, or ill break it into fourths and take it 4 times a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
thyroid hormone is so hard to get right, i think just nibbling on 5mcg of t3 whenever you feel the need is probably enough. i try increasing my temps with food for now

• +1
i ran out of t3 i only have cynoplus t3+t4 right now but i dont take that, i think t3 only therapy is better for me, but ive stopped thyroid all together until. When i did take t3 i would either take break the 25mcg tab into two and take one half in the morning and the other at night, or ill break it into fourths and take it 4 times a day
Reason is I’ve read since 25 mcg is what is normally produced to get higher t3 you need to take more than 25.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Yea that’s what Danny says but thyroid production shuts down after three days and t4 converts to t3, so if it’s only t3 supplementation that shouldn’t it be above 25 mch? Most bodybuilding forums recommend 50 mch to lose weight

Yea that’s what Danny says but thyroid production shuts down after three days and t4 converts to t3, so if it’s only t3 supplementation that shouldn’t it be above 25 mch? Most bodybuilding forums recommend 50 mch to lose weight
you probably want to be in the 25mcg normal range no? assuming you are hypothyroid than coming to baseline should be more than enough for weight loss i think. obv taking more and going hyperthyroid will burn fat and lean tissue as well. might as well do low dose DNP (200mg) if youre going to 50mcg, since DNP is fat selective.

• +1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
you probably want to be in the 25mcg normal range no? assuming you are hypothyroid than coming to baseline should be more than enough for weight loss i think. obv taking more and going hyperthyroid will burn fat and lean tissue as well. might as well do low dose DNP (200mg) if youre going to 50mcg, since DNP is fat selective.
I’m gonna try 40 mcg and see how I do on it. Will also be taking t4 at night tho to keep the pituitary calm

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7