Never Give Up
Enjoy bros :)

• +1
Reactions: Razorium, zeek, tren_31 and 3 others
Why was it locked before?

Did u ascend lifewise?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Can you show us before and after of your front?

• +1
Did u ascend lifewise?

Hi bro, things have improved but you still need to make it in other aspects to ascend.

I'm not gaslighting you nor do I want to push a fantasy you.

It's just fixing one pillar which may be your only obstacle you may have others to work on. In the end if you are taking steps forward that's what matters.

Can you show us before and after of your front?

Yeah I have videos on my thread showing the before and afters showing everything :)

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
but you still need to make it in other aspects to "ascend".
this is why race, coloring and collagen are 80% of your attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Gaia262
Hi bro, things have improved but you still need to make it in other aspects to ascend.

It's just fixing one pillar which may be your only obstacle you may have others to work on. In the end if you are taking steps forward that's what matters.

Yeah I have videos on my thread showing the before and afters showing everything :)
Nice ascension bro not trying to put you down but you went from subhuman to mtn
Genetics pill is brutal

• +1

Hey Gaia,

First off - thanks again for documenting your journey and ignore anyone that criticised your treatment, you absolutely ascended. I'm sure your thread inspired a lot of people to get jaw surgery that needed it, so don't underestimate the positive impact it's had by sharing.

I'd like to ask for a bit more detail on the improvement aspect after apart from just dating, even though this is what everyone focuses on. Acknowledging that it's anecdotal, have you noticed any significant differences in how you're treated day to day by other men, at work, etc after all of your soft and hardmaxxing?

• +1
Hey Gaia,

First off - thanks again for documenting your journey and ignore anyone that criticised your treatment, you absolutely ascended. I'm sure your thread inspired a lot of people to get jaw surgery that needed it, so don't underestimate the positive impact it's had by sharing.

I'd like to ask for a bit more detail on the improvement aspect after apart from just dating, even though this is what everyone focuses on. Acknowledging that it's anecdotal, have you noticed any significant differences in how you're treated day to day by other men, at work, etc after all of your soft and hardmaxxing?

Thanks bro :) Yeah people will treat you noticeably better in general. The blackpill saying that normies treat you directly in proportion your looks is quite accurate. I.e. Turning the difficulty slider down a bit.

I have a remote job so can't gauge the office environment changes. Overall I don't want to overstate the benefits it's a step up and in some social situations it's what you need. But it's not going to give you a new life unless you actively make an effort in other areas.

• +1
Reactions: bimaxenthusiast
Thanks bro :) Yeah people will treat you noticeably better in general. The blackpill saying that normies treat you directly in proportion your looks is quite accurate. I.e. Turning the difficulty slider down a bit.

I have a remote job so can't gauge the office environment changes. Overall I don't want to overstate the benefits it's a step up and in some social situations it's what you need. But it's not going to give you a new life unless you actively make an effort in other areas.
Yep, jaw surgery is not a panacea but it’s probably best thing you can do to improve your life if you need it. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your life after looksmaxxing!

• +1
Did you cut fat at all? I remember reading your bimax thread awhile ago and watching the vids and all i could think about were those chubby cheeks. The inframalars really would only be worth it if your face lost bf%

• +1
Did you cut fat at all? I remember reading your bimax thread awhile ago and watching the vids and all i could think about were those chubby cheeks. The inframalars really would only be worth it if your face lost bf%

Yeah I uploaded a recent video under phase 2

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Genetics pill is brutal

Honest opinions are always welcome bro :)

Looks great in latest pics!

• Love it
Genetics pill is brutal
MTN is enough for a decent life bro. So many ppl here overrate themselves as MTN so they think being average is trash. Even though ‘average’ means better than 50% of the fucking population, and top 50% ain’t incel. So enough to live a decent life easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and Gaia262
MTN is enough for a decent life bro. So many ppl here overrate themselves as MTN so they think being average is trash. Even though ‘average’ means better than 50% of the fucking population, and top 50% ain’t incel. So enough to live a decent life easily.

Max out what you can and move onto other areas of your life imo.

• +1
Reactions: zsombi