just watched trump get shot live

if it's a long distance high velocity shot, wouldn't people behind him be injured by pass through? if its a low velocity intermediate distance shot, unlikely the shooter wouldn't be caught almost immediately, but will have to look at how the location was staged, maybe there were a lot of buildings there and many escape points?

i don't think it's staged, would be too hard to pull off. they'd have to suicid a patsie, and that's more the mo of the democrats. the republicans never have a history of doing that. plus, what's the point. he's already leading.

the only people who have a motive for taking him out would be deep state/democrats.

but it's still too early, too many factors to consider. it could be just some random schizo like the guy who shot reagan.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, ascension, Mewton and 10 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns
if it's a long distance high velocity shot, wouldn't people behind him be injured by pass through? if its a low velocity intermediate distance shot, unlikely the shooter wouldn't be caught almost immediately, but will have to look at how the location was staged, maybe there were a lot of buildings there and many escape points?

i don't think it's staged, would be too hard to pull off. they'd have to suicid a patsie, and that's more the mo of the democrats. the republicans never have a history of doing that. plus, what's the point. he's already leading.

the only people who have a motive for taking him out would be deep state/democrats.

but it's still too early, too many factors to consider. it could be just some random schizo like the guy who shot reagan.
I don’t understand why is everyone so chill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, thorns and greycel
he will be "found" dead ie assassinated by a swat team. they can't let him live and speak about his motives or it'll make the dems look bad.
this is staged shit to rile up cucks who idolatrize him. doesnt even look like trump ngl prob some body double.
if this is real this is probably just some schizo whos too crazy to even choose which jew puppet to support
muh muh politics jfl people don't decide who gets elected and the 'elected' don't make decisions @Sprinkles

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, 1966Ford, thorns and 7 others

relistened.

sounds exactly like a silencer on a gun. heard 3 shots then he fell then a couple more.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, thorns, Htobrother and 2 others
once they confirm lefties are behind it, the boomers better not disappoint. i want to see a bloodbath. things will finally kick off :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, ojicreechadlite, thorns and 4 others
this is staged shit to rile up cucks who idolatrize him. doesnt even look like trump ngl prob some body double.
if this is real this is probably just some schizo whos too crazy to even choose which jew puppet to support
muh muh politics jfl people don't decide who gets elected and the 'elected' don't make decisions @Sprinkles
"body double" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Moggedbyevery1, HitAndRun and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iMogEveryone and thorns
I agree with your last statement but no way they really use body doubles during speeches

• So Sad
once they confirm lefties are behind it, the boomers better not disappoint. i want to see a bloodbath. things will finally kick off :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Civil War 2.0, baby!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, thorns and murdah
Yeah it's may be staged tbh who know

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, thorns and Sprinkles
i'm just wondering, if it was staged it would be easy to tell right? like i feel like the trump campaign would risk staging something like this that could be BS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, not__cel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Holy shit it's real JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and murdah
this mf just got shot on the ear. got up and pumped his fist on the way off

absolute chad

insanity though HOLY FUCK
even though I really want him to win for the Americans, it looked very staged

cool pics nevertheless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and autistic_tendencies
What’s weird is no one in the audience seemed to know where the projectile came from. It might not have been a gun
Even then fucking wild how the guy made it through secret service checks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Despicable, thorns, greycel and 4 others
AURA

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, ElTruecel, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Complete setup to give him the election. He has all the sympathy points he needs now to win.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, greywind and 4 others
Complete setup to give him the election. He has all the sympathy points he needs now to win.
low iq argument. he was already winning. you can't "set up" something like this in the modern age without it being immediately found out

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, Despicable, 1966Ford and 3 others
low iq argument. he was already winning. you can't "set up" something like this in the modern age without it being immediately found out
Lmao proof he was already winning?

"staged"

Funny GIF

Well, after that he's gonna win easily

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel

Other people did get shot.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun and greycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39145
Update: a person died

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Even then fucking wild how the guy made it through secret service checks
Shit just doesn’t make sense like we’re the bullets landed and who was it

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Shit just doesn’t make sense like we’re the bullets landed and who was it
The crowd got shot, there are blood stains on the chairs and a person died

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, ElTruecel, greycel and 2 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, lucifer6969, panjeet currycel and 5 others
look when he stands up.

ear was bleeding horribly
Definitely just cut it in the chaos when he fell over. He would have a chunk missing if his ear was shot

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and optimisticzoomer
Definitely just cut it in the chaos when he fell over. He would have a chunk missing if his ear was shot
I’m starting to think you’re a deathnic with a sub 70 iq, have you ever heard of shrapnel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, <6PSLcel, fuse and 1 other person
I’m starting to think you’re a deathnic with a sub 70 iq, have you ever heard of shrapnel?
Shrapnel from a pistol bullet?:feelshaha: either he got shot or didn't. Can't have shrapnel without something next to him taking the impact

Shrapnel from a pistol bullet?:feelshaha: either he got shot or didn't. Can't have shrapnel without something next to him taking the impact
Thank you for your in-depth expert analysis. How could we live without it ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
YEa nigga leave you stupid ass

I dont like stupid people

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Sniper my friend, SNIPER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and optimisticzoomer