Same exact outcome
Shrapnel comes from an explosion
IMG 1018

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, fuse and |Daddy_Zygos|
Not staged… people in the crowd lost their life
Yeah ik I don't actually think it was staged. But I'm saying trump wasn't hit by the bullet

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Grazed, not hit.
He would still have part of his ear ripped off even in that case. It's bs. Dude cut his ear in the chaos and now has a perfect propaganda image. And I'm not saying it wasn't staged either

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah and 1 other person
Grazed, not hit.

you can see the hole puncture there. If he actually got shot he would be dead/unconcious or surely wouldnt just walk off like nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, 8uAte and FutureSlayer
Lmao proof he was already winning?
Cope nigga, I’m irritated by Trump but it’s obvious he was already winning prior to this. Especially after senile Joe’s disastrous debate performance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ElTruecel, piec and 5 others
if it's a long distance high velocity shot, wouldn't people behind him be injured by pass through? if its a low velocity intermediate distance shot, unlikely the shooter wouldn't be caught almost immediately, but will have to look at how the location was staged, maybe there were a lot of buildings there and many escape points?

i don't think it's staged, would be too hard to pull off. they'd have to suicid a patsie, and that's more the mo of the democrats. the republicans never have a history of doing that. plus, what's the point. he's already leading.

the only people who have a motive for taking him out would be deep state/democrats.

but it's still too early, too many factors to consider. it could be just some random schizo like the guy who shot reagan.
Deep state control the white House and secret service.
They could take out Trump in his sleep if they wanted to.

Yeah I think this is a random schizo. Definitely real attempt. Doubt it is fake. Insane luck that he didn't die though wow

God must want him on this Earth

What do you think @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and 8uAte
Cope nigga, I’m irritated by Trump but it’s obvious he was already winning prior to this. Especially after senile Joe’s disastrous debate performance
Racist. Trump has realized black peoples’ contribution to this country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, fuse and 8uAte
He would still have part of his ear ripped off even in that case. It's bs. Dude cut his ear in the chaos and now has a perfect propaganda image. And I'm not saying it wasn't staged either
He held his ear before he went down ? Did you watch the video or no?

I’m not saying it wasn’t planned or something shady isn’t going on, but he definitely got hit

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

I’m not saying it wasn’t planned or something shady isn’t going on, but he definitely got hit
Yes. He held it

nvm I misunderstood:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

Yes I watched it. It was also a severely staggered reaction. He "got shot", wiped his ear, looked to see 0 blood on it, and only got down after shouts of "get down"

This ain't even the first shot

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Yes I watched it. It was also a severely staggered reaction. He "got shot", wiped his ear, looked to see 0 blood on it, and only got down after shouts of "get down"
View attachment 3029269
The first shot missed him. It was the Second shot that grazed his ear.

He was probably confused. Have you ever been shot at to be such an expert ?

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and murdah

why r u replying to me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fuse

Nope, no way he touches his ear without being injured there

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Saint Casanova
What person lost their life? Wow RIP if true

It's undoubtedly true if somebody shot bullets and killed someone.
I doubt the president would agree to public execution to boost publicity for a fight he is already winning

To think out of everybody in the crowd, you get shot at, and lose your life in a split second, because someone wanted to shoot somebody else..

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah

I doubt the president would agree to public execution to boost publicity for a fight he is already winning

To think out of everybody in the crowd you get shot at, and lose your life in a split second, because someone wanted to shoot somebody else..
The assassin and a rally supporter in the crowd IMG 1018

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, fuse and greycel
@Gargantuan @AscendingHero pin this thread
The assassin and a rally supporter in the crowd View attachment 3029274

To think out of everybody in the crowd, you get shot at, and lose your life in a split second, because someone wanted to shoot somebody else..
I did it by accident
@fuse

IMG 5238

how tf does secret service allow a dude to climb on that building and get shots off.

if ur going to try to kill the guy that’s the exact spot u would go.

how was this spot not being watched jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, lucifer6969, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, Darkeningstar, RichardSpencel and 6 others
this is staged shit to rile up cucks who idolatrize him. doesnt even look like trump ngl prob some body double.
if this is real this is probably just some schizo whos too crazy to even choose which jew puppet to support
muh muh politics jfl people don't decide who gets elected and the 'elected' don't make decisions @Sprinkles

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, |Daddy_Zygos|, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
Everyone stop with the politics shit and let’s go back to posting bbc threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and <6PSLcel
Illuminati card game , has predicted many future events
Easy enough when the nature of your card game literally requires you invent as many conspiracies as possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Sprinkles and autistic_tendencies
lol at the copes in this thread "it can't be real, the left would never try and shoot someone they don't like", "it must be staged" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

fact of the matter is, there's no reason to stage this when he's already winning by a large margin, and absolutely no way to get away with it if they did stage it. there'd be forensic experts waiting to destroy trump if even just one thing didn't go according to plan.

sometimes, the left gets desperate and tries to kill people. this isn't the first time. i don't see why people need to cope, they should be happy that it's real and maybe it'll start a civil war :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 1966Ford, USERΝAME and 1 other person
@fuse

View attachment 3029290

how tf does secret service allow a dude to climb on that building and get shots off.

if ur going to try to kill the guy that’s the exact spot u would go.

how was this spot not being watched jfl
they've giving trump the discount secret service, the secret service from wish

@NorwoodAscender you saw this irl?

View attachment 3029269
nigga thats how adrenaline works u literally dont feel anything and are confused af. people who get shot often say they dont realize it the first few minutes

This has to be joke/fake srs.
Cope

Also @looksmaxxed dont say deep state or muh democrats it’s Jews. And both political parities are neoliberal you should be a catholic theocrat like my be now

Cope

Also @looksmaxxed dont say deep state or muh democrats it’s Jews. And both political parities are neoliberal you should be a catholic theocrat like my be now
not all deep state and democrats are jews, many are shabbos goys. but most jews tend to be democrat or deep state. i'm just being specific

Easy enough when the nature of your card game literally requires you invent as many conspiracies as possible.

This game was made in the 90s btw
@Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Trump biggest chad in history of human civilization

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and panjeet currycel
fjb Trump 2024 faggots

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
1.) 1995 iLLUMINATI CARDS PREDICTED THIS false flag
2.) The bible predicts the anti-Christ gets wounded on the right side of the head, survives, is healed by the false prophet, then gains support to take over the one world government.
3.) An interview of a NPC red headed dude said they seen this dude with the gun on the roof and told the police a long time before the shots were fired.
4.) They had snipers on the roof pointing directly at the guy but they waited for a long time until after the dude fired his gun.

Next up fake Asteroid and Fake Alien invasion per the Illuminati cards that are 100% so far. The 9/11 and pentagon explosions were right on the money. Check out the cards for fun to see all the major events it predicts.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: flipper, FutureSlayer and KhatcodaiA3
yes. looked like in his ear at his rally. literally just now. an inch away from death. homie got up and said fuck u to the shooter and pumped his fist as he walked away

absolute history i just witnessed
post the video