just went for a midnight walk in the middle of nowhere and got catcalled 2 times

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
tall chadlites literally can't catch a break. when females see you and are sure you're not a catfish , heightfrauding or anglefrauding they just ask to get impregnated real quickly
but muh muh autism muh muh shyness muh money muh social circle. females will go to the lower of the lowest if they think you're genetically fit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 10652 and 8 others
no you... didnt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
no you... didnt
that's the brutality. good looking people live in a so different world that normal people think you're just telling tales

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18480
@gamma do girls prefer guys like op in Italy ?

that's the brutality. good looking people live in a so different world that normal people think you're just telling tales
i mog you lol

normies can't experience this
you need to stand out if you want to see females' true nature
I agree brother but I can smell your larp and ive seen your pics

I also just took a walk in a tight tshirt after the gym. Got catcalled by a group of 3 gays on the street :ROFLMAO:

@gamma do girls prefer guys like op in Italy ?
Idk he claims to be 6'5, must be that

He's virgin at 26 though, because of autism

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, Sigmamale and 5 others
Idk he claims to be 6'5, must be that

He's virgin at 26 though, because of autism
jfl no
if you're tall and ugly you only get called by males who want to harass you

Chilling at a park on Lake Ontario rn:smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL
I was walking back from the track the other night and 2 greek looking girls got off a bus not far in front of me, they appeared to be on their way home from a night out
They were aware I was walking behind them at a fast pace, could they sense my dark energy or did they see me as a subhuman? Who knows but I passed them out and continued on my way
They were probably my age but my brain processes a 27 year old woman as an old woman

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and the BULL
cool
show face

this is you?:

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
are you 6'7'' ?

They weren’t catcalling you

Are you really a virgin? Just curious

it's funny, from your text i thought you were some european with a beautiful striking face, similar to tyler maher. xD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
it's funny, from your text i thought you were some european with a beautiful striking face, similar to tyler maher. xD
From which country does he look from?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
:lul::lul::lul: another triggered nigga. i'm clearly italian. yes tyler maher is god but after some levels there is me and way under that there are normal ppl like you who can't grasp getting mogged

:lul::lul::lul: another triggered nigga. i'm clearly italian. yes tyler maher is god but after some levels there is me and way under that there are normal ppl like you who can't grasp getting mogged
keep coping :feelshaha: I also have girls on my instagram, and tbh I look more boyish than you :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Indeed, very common
you can walk the whole day and you will meet very few niggas at my level. hell we can even meet up to go clubbing. i don't always get approached in the streets but 100% of times in the club

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and gamma
keep coping :feelshaha: I also have girls on my instagram, and tbh I look more boyish than you :feelshaha:

another long midface fuck. at least you got some bones

another long midface fuck. at least you got some bones
my midface is not long :feelshaha::feelshaha:
it just looks long in selfies, i think my skull is just big tbh, look:

my midface is not long :feelshaha::feelshaha:
it just looks long in selfies, i think my skull is just big tbh, look:

It's on the longer side. Anyway i didn't want to throw tantrums at you , you're still very young. Maybe One day you'll get there too

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
It's on the longer side. Anyway i didn't want to throw tantrums at you , you're still very young. Maybe One day you'll get there too
how old do I look ?

the opps keep hatin on my nigah bull but fuck them and keep doin ur thing cuz 💯

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah, but your origins?
You're white brazilian
full package:
portuguese/italian/polish/german/spanish
my mother looks like a white italian with strong german/polish resemblance

an American once rented a house here and said my grandmother(from my mother side) was identical to his relatives in Italy

my dad portuguese and italian, his grandfather wall very tall, he is tall and was blonde as a child

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back